Texas city brings back the paddle for school discipline

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
I think that's how infractions on cz should be handled. Spankings included of course.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;3352387 said:
what happened to the quotes, they got all messed up.
Blame it on theebs. I tried to fix your post, but the rest, I'll leave be. lol

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Biggems;3352387 said:
what happened to the quotes, they got all messed up.

Nah ur just used to always talking to yourself after you beat those poor innocent lil kids of yours...:laugh2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3352395 said:
Blame it on theebs. I tried to fix your post, but the rest, I'll leave be. lol

And the failed economy to...:D

Eskimo

Reaction score
We had the paddle when I went to school but it was rarely used.

I'm not a believer in corporal punishment even though I did get spankings when I was a kid. However, I can't imagine why parents would let a stranger paddle their kid without being there to bear witness. I really think the paddlers need to have lots of training on how hard to paddle and the type of paddle to be used should be standardized.

Anyone who would take the job on of being the paddler would have to have rocks in his head, IMO. There is too much risk of later prosecution if his acts were deemed excessive. I would actually worry that the position would only appeal to masochists.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3352287 said:
bbgun is thinking about re-enrolling in school. He loves his paddlings.
If he's a masochist, moving to Temple, Texas is a good start.

rkell87

Reaction score
Eskimo;3352416 said:
We had the paddle when I went to school but it was rarely used.

I'm not a believer in corporal punishment even though I did get spankings when I was a kid. However, I can't imagine why parents would let a stranger paddle their kid without being there to bear witness. I really think the paddlers need to have lots of training on how hard to paddle and the type of paddle to be used should be standardized.

Anyone who would take the job on of being the paddler would have to have rocks in his head, IMO. There is too much risk of later prosecution if his acts were deemed excessive. I would actually worry that the position would only appeal to masochists.

so are you not worried that the position of elementary school principle is only wanted by pedophiles

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3352267 said:
However, every teacher and principal knew all they had to do was call my Mom. Just hearing her voice on the other end of the line gave me the blues.

My wife teaches in Ft Worth and believe it or not calling the parents doesn't work anymore for many...

rkell87

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3352487 said:
My wife teaches in Ft Worth and believe it or not calling the parents doesn't work anymore for many...
cause the parents dont discipline(at least not like they used to) at home. there is way too much for kids to do now days. you take away their fav toy and they go play xbox. take away xbox and they go to their friends house and play it. ground them and they have the internet on the computer and phone and games on both. movies, tv, video games, internet games, mobile games, handheld games, boardgames, toys, trading card games. you just cant take away enough for them to truly feel punished.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3352487 said:
If the parenting isn't there, a spanking isn't going to help much.

rkell87

Reaction score
theogt;3352500 said:
they need to get discipline from somewhere. school and sports are both a good place.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
rkell87;3352504 said:
they need to get discipline from somewhere. school and sports are both a good place.
A spanking here or there from someone at school isn't "discipline." It's too little too late.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
theogt;3352500 said:

50/50 chance if you catch em young enough it does. What they need to start doing is calling the parents to either come discipline their kids right there and then or take em home right there and then. No more free daycare without authority to discipline. It's a ****ing joke now and the kids are laughing...

If they have a learning disability then that alone is a different story....

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3352509 said:
50/50 chance if you catch em young enough it does. What they need to start doing is calling the parents to either come discipline their kids right there and then or take em home right there and then. No more free daycare without authority to discipline. It's a ****ing joke now and the kids are laughing...

If they have a learning disability then that alone is a different story....
No one's life ever changed because they got a spanking.