Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4558718 said:
I can't understand this. Let me guess. You had those two shots of Jack and probably a few more? :laugh2:

:laugh2:

so, what channel is this game on in fort worth?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;4558719 said:

so, what channel is this game on in fort worth?

Fort Worth is where I grew up, I live in the Northeast now. (NYC metro area) I'm watching on MLB.tv.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Zordon;4558724 said:
LOL at the "we want CJ" chants.

Sam I Am;4558725 said:
Fort Worth is where I grew up, I live in the Northeast now. (NYC metro area) I'm watching on MLB.tv.

ha! i grew up in NYC metro area before i moved to ATX and now FW!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;4558729 said:
ha! i grew up in NYC metro area before i moved to ATX and now FW!

I've known you for awhile. You are aware that my original name here was nyc? :laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4558730 said:
I've known you for awhile. You are aware that my original name here was nyc? :laugh2:

yes yes! did you get it changed back when allowed it or did you make a new account?

nice way to start the series vs the angels! i hope we sweep, but game 3 will be tough! hopefully we can win tomorrow and guarantee ourselves a series W!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Well, looks like CJ is starting again tomorrow! Should be VERY interesting! Hopefully Hamilton tags him with a few more HRs

MC KAos

Reaction score
disappointed we lost today, tomorrow's game is going to be tough, our starters have been rough outside of Yu, who might be our ace already! im i in the wrong for panicking over them already? i kind of want us to sign roy oswalt whenever he is ready!

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Oswalt sure would be a nice addition.

I already have him on my Rangers squad in MLB The Show haha.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;4558736 said:
yes yes! did you get it changed back when allowed it or did you make a new account?

No, they announced one day that if anyone wanted your name changed, you could change it. I suppose it was to allow people who named their account after a player that no longer played for the Cowboys. Well, they were allowing it for anyone, so I changed mine. (I still keep it in my sig though)

Sucks that they lost today. At least CJ didn't get the win.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4559282 said:
Oswalt sure would be a nice addition.

I already have him on my Rangers squad in MLB The Show haha.

Who would he replace?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4559364 said:
Who would he replace?

id say harrison, and if neftali cant handle the starting role long term, he could move to the pen and bring harrison back

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Ya Harrison probably, but then we don't have 2 lefties anymore.

But if Oswalt improves the rotation why not?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BOOMSTICK makes an appearence. If Cruz gets it going they might as well call off the AL West race in May, because nobody is catching the Rangers with Hamilton, Young, Beltre, Cruz and Napoli all putting moves on the ball.

I'm constantly reminded just how scary this lineup must be for pitchers. How many teams in history can legitimately say they have six guys in the lineup who are always a danger to hammer the ball into the seats? And that's not including Andrus who has a ridiculous OBP the last two years.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
I was just talking to my dad earlier how it seems Cruz needed a homer. I'll take a grand salami. :D

Feels like it's been a while since I've seen him jack one.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4560285 said:
BOOMSTICK makes an appearence. If Cruz gets it going they might as well call off the AL West race in May, because nobody is catching the Rangers with Hamilton, Young, Beltre, Cruz and Napoli all putting moves on the ball.

I'm constantly reminded just how scary this lineup must be for pitchers. How many teams in history can legitimately say they have six guys in the lineup who are always a danger to hammer the ball into the seats? And that's not including Andrus who has a ridiculous OBP the last two years.

Yep we could easily of had 5 people with 30 homers last season. This lineup is un freaking believable.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4560292 said:
Yep we could easily of had 5 people with 30 homers last season. This lineup is un freaking believable.

The fact that Young and Napoli are hitting 5th and 6th tells you all you need to know. Hell, even Craig Gentry is hitting .300 this year.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4560295 said:
The fact that Young and Napoli are hitting 5th and 6th tells you all you need to know. Hell, even Craig Gentry is hitting .300 this year.

Even Moreland can bring runners in hitting in the 9th spot lol. Our only "holes" are LF and 1B and we still have some pretty good options there. Murph is solid as well.