Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
You gotta love the Rangers taking it to Weaver. I sure hope we can win it all, these guys deserve it.

I'm hoping for at least 100 win season. But we will see.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4560299 said:
Even Moreland can bring runners in hitting in the 9th spot lol. Our only "holes" are LF and 1B and we still have some pretty good options there. Murph is solid as well.

Yeah I'm waiting for Mitch to put it together. Solid player not great. But he will jack you if you aren't careful.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The We Want CJ chants on Friday night were awesome! I loved it.

It was also fun during the Over-rated chants that were being thrown the way of AP.

I had a blast there Friday night. 2 Hamilton Homers and of course Mooreland also got in the act that night. Loved it.

Wish I'd seen the Cruz Grand Slam tonight. Unfortunately I'm at work. :(

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Geez Mark Lowe decided to just lay a huge egg tonight. Bases loaded and now Koji is coming in...who is the Home Run King of the bullpen

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
We just got our call back for Elvis being called out last night when he was safe.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
gumby.gif

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4560329 said:
The We Want CJ chants on Friday night were awesome! I loved it.

It was also fun during the Over-rated chants that were being thrown the way of AP.

I had a blast there Friday night. 2 Hamilton Homers and of course Mooreland also got in the act that night. Loved it.

Wish I'd seen the Cruz Grand Slam tonight. Unfortunately I'm at work. :(

Friday was all around great. Where we're you sitting. Thankfully I was in the lower home run porch under cover so I didn't have to deal with the hoard of people during the delay. The Moreland homer was heading straight for me but it clipped the upper deck.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I'm curious and to lazy to look it up but how is attendance at the Ballpark this year? I always have heard the Rangers have a solid fan base.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4560417 said:
I'm curious and to lazy to look it up but how is attendance at the Ballpark this year? I always have heard the Rangers have a solid fan base.

2nd in the MLB. 43k average I think. They said it during the game.

Phillies were #1.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4560306 said:
Yeah I'm waiting for Mitch to put it together. Solid player not great. But he will jack you if you aren't careful.

Mitch needs to learn to hit to all fields. Right now he is basically a pull only hitter. That leads to shifts and that leads to lower batting averages. David Murphy doesn't have that problem.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4560504 said:
Mitch needs to learn to hit to all fields. Right now he is basically a pull only hitter. That leads to shifts and that leads to lower batting averages. David Murphy doesn't have that problem.

Mitch seems to be having less of an issue with that lately.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4562438 said:
Ouch...losing to the Royals at home

Lewis gave up 7 runs, yet only 2 of them earned. When you combine errors, walks, and hits. You get murdered. Yet the Rangers offense basically struggled again.

Of course, Wash is treating KC as a minor league team and giving everyone days off. That is on top of the fact that KC has been playing extremely well of late.

The team (both players and coaches) seem to be starting to lax here. Except for the guys that know that they could easily not have a job next month.