11-2 record

+/- is already an absurd 46.
7 game lead on the Angels. :laugh2:

162 games though.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4514584 said:
That guy can make people look silly. He just doesn't have command of his 4 seamer right now it seems. Some nice gifs of his strikeouts:

Good Lord his pitches move... a year with Maddux and he may be unhittable...

I remember in preseason, one player for another team said he had never seen anything like that in his life...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Josh Hamilton is the best hitter in baseball right now. He is crushing every single hanging pitch he gets.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
9-0 nw, Tigers pulling Porcello. This could really help being a double header, make the Tigers go deep into their bullpen in a game they have no real chance of winning anyway.

DFWJC

Reaction score
danielofthesaints;4516659 said:
This is just nasty. Rangers up 8-0 going into the top of the 2nd
Rick Porcello will be seeing a shrink this week.

Talk about a shelling!

He managed to get 3 outs before getting pulled...after giving up 10 hits and 9 runs.:lmao2:

DFWJC

Reaction score
danielofthesaints;4516688 said:
What happened to Beltre?
My question too.
I wondered if he pulled something when he hit the double and Gonzalas pinch ran for him.

Then again, he's a bit older, they had a big lead, and they have two games today. So an ideal time to rest him.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This team will put up some WINS this year. Unfortunately, watch the NL get homefield in the World Series again because of that stupid rule :banghead:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4516694 said:
This team will put up some WINS this year. Unfortunately, watch the NL get homefield in the World Series again because of that stupid rule :banghead:

And sadly our stupid pitcher was the reason we didn't have home field.

Hopefully we can show Verlander who is boss later today.

Kristen82

Reaction score
DFWJC;4516691 said:
My question too.
I wondered if he pulled something when he hit the double and Gonzalas pinch ran for him.

Then again, he's a bit older, they had a big lead, and they have two games today. So an ideal time to rest him.

Might have to make eventually make way for Olt at 3B and move to 1B to keep him healthy. He missed a lot of games last year and is 33.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
Chicago White Sox pitcher has 3 outs left for a perfect game. Good for them they are playing division foes in Seattle. Let's see if he can get it done.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i thought going into this series that the tigers were the second best team in the AL. Either they arent, or the rangers are just far superior to the rest of the league! what an awesome performance! although i dont see us winning tonight's game vs verlander. We should win tomorrow though