Texas Rangers Thread

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Come on Oliver. (Cowboys season ticket holder) Is it sad that my respect for him just increased, haha.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Two down Oliver. He can be feast or famine. When he is on, he is lights out. When he is not.. oh god!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4169745 said:
Two down Oliver. He can be feast or famine. When he is on, he is lights out. When he is not.. oh god!

So true. Just glad tonight was an "on" night. Hopefully the same goes for Adams and Feliz.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I told you that Oliver doesn't give me cause for concern everytime he's out there...it just seems inevitable the trapdoor will spring open.

Maybe I should reconsider this way of thinking (especially after this last incredible outing he just had) but I can't help but recall that even a blind squirrel can find a nut or two.

:rolleyes:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Honestly, I wish Josh would exercise a little more patience at the plate. It's like he's reverting back to his old batting habits when he literally couldn't resist swinging at every first pitch or whenever he got in the hole on the pc.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Didn't Redvolution (formerly known as YoMick.... big Yankees' fan) say that the Rangers weren't winning anything? Hmmm.

Took down Verlander!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Detroit's only real chance was to win two games with Verlander and hope they could take two with inferior pitching matchups, Texas' rotation as a whole is much better and the offenses arent even close. Texas is squarely in the driver's seat now.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Fletch;4169767 said:
Didn't Redvolution (formerly known as YoMick.... big Yankees' fan) say that the Rangers weren't winning anything? Hmmm.

Took down Verlander!

I think that was the third game where Ogando won and Verlander lost this season. :laugh2:

Mike_45

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4169815 said:
http://i905.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac251/Xylene_Productions/HappyFinal.gif

Hahahaha, thats great.

I can't wait for game two tonight. Lets just pray Holland keeps it going and Cruz hits another dinger or two.

thewireman

Reaction score
Draegerman;4169757 said:
Honestly, I wish Josh would exercise a little more patience at the plate. It's like he's reverting back to his old batting habits when he literally couldn't resist swinging at every first pitch or whenever he got in the hole on the pc.

Yeah he is very impatient at the plate and it seems to be he swings half *** while swinging for the low and away and inside pitches.