Texas Rangers Thread

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
reddyuta;4172450 said:
just following this online is nerve wracking enough,get it together Holland.

Hopefully the bats can keep going. Because we will give up some runs this game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
wth is happening ,all the strikes were well out of the strike zone on the pitch track!!!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
reddyuta;4172461 said:
wth is happening ,all the strikes were well out of the strike zone on the pitch track!!!

This ump is terrible, but for whatever reason Holland can't get strike calls.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
This is bizarre. But the umps got it right.

A ball looks like it hit the batter, the ump appears to motion him to first but he was actually appealing. Meanwhile a Tiger scores because the Rangers thought the ball was dead.

The umps get the call right in the end, no one scores men on first and second.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Holland just doesn't have it mentally. He's gonna be their downfall in the playoffs. Just like in the World Series when he had that string of walks. The guy has top-tier stuff but a lower-tier mentality.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cruz-missile.gif

That was a MONSTER shot

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Stautner;4171293 said:
So did the Horns football team.

Ouch! Good one. ;)

BTW, as one of the recipients of that football you helped Ernie get signatures from the '77 team for my dad, I just wanted to say...please don't ever do that again. Brothers aren't suppose to share one valuable sports memorabilia item between them (especially as adults). It doesn't work and to this day it pisses me off that my dad only gave you the one ball to sign for BOTH of his sons! This is cats with dogs on an epic level over here...

Younger brother wasn't even half the fan that yours truly was and continues to remain to this day.

ARGHHH!!!:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Whew! Scary inning!

How many pictures do the Rangers have left if this thing keeps going?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, that's as big a choke as you'll ever see. Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, no outs and you don't even come CLOSE to scoring a run. It's almost harder to not score there.

yimyammer

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4172659 said:
Wow, that's as big a choke as you'll ever see. Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, no outs and you don't even come CLOSE to scoring a run. It's almost harder to not score there.

That hurt!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Don't even swing. Let this pitcher and the umpire try to strike you out 3 straight times