Texas Rangers Thread

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4170236 said:
Game 2 postponed until 4pm tomorrow.

That sux... my wife and kids are at Six Flags today after the Taylor Swift concert last night in Arlington...

They were going to try to go to the game...

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
trickblue;4170520 said:
That sux... my wife and kids are at Six Flags today after the Taylor Swift concert last night in Arlington...

Yeah I had 3 friends that were traveling from San Angelo that were going, got half way there and then turned around. Now trying to sell their tickets and get money back because they all have jobs/school to attend to tomorrow.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
trickblue;4170520 said:

And thats rough going to the game without you? Haha

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4170576 said:
And thats rough going to the game without you? Haha

Yeah well, as the dad I get left out a lot... lol

Stautner

Reaction score
Was at the game last night. very nice win with the rain delay taking away momentum and CJ having to try and come back after a significant wait. Probably shouldn't have brought him back, but it would have been a tough call to count on the bullpen the rest of the way. Wonder if Verlander would have come back if there had only been one delay? Bullpen was great though, and that's going to be a big key the rest of the way. I like our young pitching staff, but there are going to be some bumps and the pen is going to have to come through.

Hey DIAF, we are still waiting for that certain doom. I was just sure we couldn't end up with a better record than last year or go beyond one round in the playoffs. Oh wait, that wasn't me that was sure of those things ..... :)

Stautner

Reaction score
Draegerman;4171218 said:
You have no idea how I longed to hear an Aggie say this about the Longhorns. ;)

Well, gotta at least credit you for being bold after what happened in the Cotton Bowl this weekend.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Stautner;4171244 said:
Well, gotta at least credit you for being bold after what happened in the Cotton Bowl this weekend.

Absolutely clueless with what you're talking about. I slept most of this weekend. :banghead:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Let's start this game already! I won't be able to see the end because I have to go to class, hopefully the Rangers are dominating at that time.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Shaky first inning for Holland, but he battled through. Going to the bottom of 1, scoreless.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Holland can't find the strike zone. Feldman loosening up. Great play by Kinsler to end a bases loaded inning. Whew, got out of that one.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
4 walks...it's not just Bad Holland, it's Horrible Holland. Get him outta there

reddyuta

Reaction score
just following this online is nerve wracking enough,get it together Holland.