Texas Rangers Thread

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
StarHead69;4172718 said:
Grand Slam Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Cruz, I really do but that pose and admiration he gave to his grand salami might earn him a little chin music in Detroit tomorrow.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Unbelievable...Cruz is the MVP of the ALCS for sure right now. Talk about turning it up :bow:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Draegerman;4172724 said:
I love Cruz, I really do but that pose and admiration he gave to his grand salami might earn him a little chin music in Detroit tomorrow.
he was waiting to see it if was foul. There was no reason for him to run. Foul or game over even if it was caught.

jimmy40

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4172727 said:
I thought the same thing, and now it looks like it was shaving cream too.
the shaving cream was because of the interview. I don't get the water thing.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nellie Cruz dont give a **** about your sacrifice fly Joe Buck

mjaiv8.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Freaking MEGA-WOW! Way to go Cruz!

Napoli, then Beltre, now Cruz has put the team on it's back and damn near won the games single handedly!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, first walk-off grand slam in postseason history. I didnt belive that when Buck said it, but after looking it up it's true. That's hard to fathom.

jimmy40

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4172745 said:
Wow, first walk-off grand slam in postseason history. I didnt belive that when Buck said it, but after looking it up it's true. That's hard to fathom.
hard to believe

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Since my Phillies choked, I am rooting for the Rangers for all of their fans that are here. It would be pretty cool to have The Mavs and Rangers in same year. Good luck.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4172759 said:
Since my Phillies choked, I am rooting for the Rangers for all of their fans that are here. It would be pretty cool to have The Mavs and Rangers in same year. Good luck.
I agree it would be cool :)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
jimmy40;4172728 said:
he was waiting to see it if was foul. There was no reason for him to run. Foul or game over even if it was caught.

I just took a different read on it but it wouldn't surprise me if you're right. Still, I wouldn't be too shocked if they took it as disrespectable. Generate something out of nothing just to try to get the momentum back on their side.