Texas Rangers Thread

dback

Reaction score
Let's hope the bottom of the lineup can generate some base runners. Just get on base!!!

dback

Reaction score
This home plate umpire is really inconsistent with the outside corner, for both teams.

dback

Reaction score
Julio with single and then advances to 2nd base on a balk. Great opportunity here to get a run.

EDIT: Borbon gets to third on Sac Fly and then Andrus flies out to end inning.

Stautner

Reaction score
DFWJC;3906921 said:
What is wrong with Lowe this year.
He is getting SHELLED every time out.

His ERA is something like 13 so far. lol

2-2...that was quick

This year? He was injured almost all of last year, so it's not as if he was doing great last year. Lowe has a good arm, but he is still unknown to a degree.

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
I think this is a huge series. I think it could make this team or could really hamper them for the year. We better win the first two if we want to win the series.

Lewis is being put on the new paternity? Leave and Kirkman is being called up for the trip to NY. He can be on the team for 72 hours before a roster move has to be made. Hopefully he does well so.that we can send Lowe down.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This sucks. Rangers are in town and I don't think I'm going to get to go to any of the games. :mad:

DFWJC

Reaction score
WDN;3908238 said:
I think this is a huge series. I think it could make this team or could really hamper them for the year. We better win the first two if we want to win the series.

Lewis is being put on the new paternity? Leave and Kirkman is being called up for the trip to NY. He can be on the team for 72 hours before a roster move has to be made. Hopefully he does well so.that we can send Lowe down.
About 150 games to go.
It's at Yankee Stadium in April.
One win would be fine....two even better.

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
DFWJC;3908848 said:
About 150 games to go.
It's at Yankee Stadium in April.
One win would be fine....two even better.

I fully understand that and normally would agree 100%. However, with it being the yankees and without Josh I think its a different story. Not saying that if they lose two it will be the end but that it will be harder for them. On the other hand going into ny and taking two without Josh could work wonders.

Anyways go win two.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WDN;3908863 said:
Anyways go win two.

Eh? Screw that! I want all three!

400px-Broom_icon.svg_.png

Stautner

Reaction score
Hanging tough, but losing late. Ogando looked great except 3-4 pitches that killed him. Middle of the game teams have seen the fastball enough that they can sit on it a little, Ogando will be fine if he learns to mix things up a little more.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I see the upcoming series as being bigger than the Yankee series.
Beat LA.

Stautner

Reaction score
DFWJC;3910855 said:
I see the upcoming series as being bigger than the Yankee series.
Beat LA.

Division rivals are always a bit more important, and the fact the team has been losing some games late adds to the urgency a bit, but it's still mid-April, and the only thing of importance is developing some consistency regardless of opponents.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stautner;3910860 said:
Division rivals are always a bit more important, and the fact the team has been losing some games late adds to the urgency a bit, but it's still mid-April, and the only thing of importance is developing some consistency regardless of opponents.
Yes and yes