The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Jayinem

Reaction score
This is what many of you don't understand....you can have a stacked team, stacked player or stacked coach. But if you don't come out to play every game, especially in the playoffs, you lose. Common sense...plain and simple. The defense looked far worse than Dak in that playoff game. But, I don't hear ANY of you Dak haters saying anything about the defense laying an egg in that game.

The truth of the matter is, Dak really don't have to get better to win a SB. They can win a SB with him at QB. Superbowls have been won with less. But, many of you don't understand the game. You just want to bash Dak. When he was on a tear during the season, most of you went into hiding and was waiting on the moment he had a bad game. That's how many of you operate. Pay attention to the entire team and game, and you'll see that Dak is more than enough to win a SB with this team. I don't care was at QB against that GB game last season, if the defense played like that...guaranteed loss.
No one said the defense played good that game. The problem is Dak has stunk 3 playoff games in a row. Do you realize it's already going to be historical for Dak to win a Super Bowl in a Cowboys uniform? Only Elway won his first Super Bowl with the team that drafted him at an older age, and he went to 3 and lost all 3 at a younger age. Simms won his first with the Giants at 31, Dak will be 31. It just doesn't happen like that very often you know why? Teams move on from Quarterbacks that don't win in the playoffs because they've had more than enough time to show them they can win or can't. Dak is Kirk Cousins.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
For clarification: How was Cooper Rush exposed? After the 5-1 as a starter, he hasn't started since. He has played in 27 games either as a starter or relief and is 21-6. Please don't take it the wrong way, I am trying to understand. His last start was his worse one as well as statistically. Is that that where the exposed comes from?
Yes. How many picks did he throw that last game? I support Cooper because he's a Cowboy, but in know way you're going to throw that 5-1 record like it was all him. He's not that good. He's not close to Dak. He's a decent backup at best.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
odd how those of us who understand his deficiencies say the same thing about those who insist he's great.
Not once did I say he's great. But....enlighten me. Tell me his deficiencies...I have time today.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
No one said the defense played good that game. The problem is Dak has stunk 3 playoff games in a row. Do you realize it's already going to be historical for Dak to win a Super Bowl in a Cowboys uniform? Only Elway won his first Super Bowl with the team that drafted him at an older age, and he went to 3 and lost all 3 at a younger age. Simms won his first with the Giants at 31, Dak will be 31. It just doesn't happen like that very often you know why? Teams move on from Quarterbacks that don't win in the playoffs because they've had more than enough time to show them they can win or can't. Dak is Kirk Cousins.
3 playoff games in a row!?! Lmao. Ummm....didn't he beat Tampa in one of those 3? So you must think the defense is absolutely horrible then. Teams move on from QBs if they are the sole problem. If you think Dak is the sole problem.....you obviously don't watch the whole game and you ONLY look when Dak makes mistakes. The defense gave up 30-something points, yet because Dak didn't keep up with those points, he stunk it up....lol. Make it make sense.

mardwin

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
4-1 without Dak that's a good enough sample size to tell me this team is a QB away from a super bowl.

mardwin

Reaction score
3 playoff games in a row!?! Lmao. Ummm....didn't he beat Tampa in one of those 3? So you must think the defense is absolutely horrible then. Teams move on from QBs if they are the sole problem. If you think Dak is the sole problem.....you obviously don't watch the whole game and you ONLY look when Dak makes mistakes. The defense gave up 30-something points, yet because Dak didn't keep up with those points, he stunk it up....lol. Make it make sense.
I don't remember the defense giving up 30 against the niners playoff games. I do remember Dak turning the ball over.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
We should trade Lamb to the Bills for their first this year and a second next year. Just throwing something weird out there in an unrelated thread…

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man, some of you guys are so gullable y’all will believe anything.

Dak is not going to be traded with the entire coaching staff on one year prove it deals.

Furthermore, Dak is not going to waive his no trade clause unless he gets a new deal from the team trading for him.

And if he is as bad as some of y’all say he is, why would another team pony up $60 a year for him on a new contract?

SackMaster

Reaction score
Cool.

If it does happen maybe, just maybe, those that like to blame Dak for EVERYTHING that has gone on with the Cowboys, will have the opportunity to not let blinding hate hide them from the truth any longer.

But I'm not going to hold my breath because I'm 99% sure if Dak never takes another snap as a Dallas Cowboy, he still get all the blame if, or more likely when, the Cowboys fail to win a championship in the next 20 years.

But as always, JMHO.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Man, some of you guys are so gullable y’all will believe anything.

Dak is not going to be traded with the entire coaching staff on one year prove it deals.

Furthermore, Dak is not going to waive his no trade clause unless he gets a new deal from the team trading for him.

And if he is as bad as some of y’all say he is, why would another team pony up $60 a year for him on a new contract?
If he wants to keep his base salary, he will take the trade.

Otherwise, Dallas can just cut him Post June.

Jerry wants draft picks though.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Cool.

If it does happen maybe, just maybe, those that like to blame Dak for EVERYTHING that has gone on with the Cowboys, will have the opportunity to not let blinding hate hide them from the truth any longer.

But I'm not going to hold my breath because I'm 99% sure if Dak never takes another snap as a Dallas Cowboy, he still get all the blame if, or more likely when, the Cowboys fail to win a championship in the next 20 years.

But as always, JMHO.
Dak made Jerry cry in front of millions of fans.

#payback

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't or can't explain it. I say...it happens. He's not perfect. But he's a damn good QB. Look at all the QBs that took time to get to the SB. Some of you act like they're playing a middle school team. SF was a very good team. At the end of the day, they were just a better team than Dallas
But it’s the defenses fault for the QB not being able to ever get in a shoot out when need be…. How many Dak fans say the opposing defenses SUCK, because they allowed our mediocre QB to put up stats against far lesser opponents? I mean 8 of Dak’s TDs thrown were against the Commanders last year and that too AFTER they traded their 2 best players and had the 32nd worst pass defense in the league and he threw 5 INTs in his last 5 games…. But yeah “our defense”, not “their defense….