The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

khiladi

Reaction score
Here's the secret...the defense lead them to that 5-1. Once the scouting came on Cooper, he was exposed
You mean the same defense you blamed Dak for losing? He was 5-0 in his first 5 starts and Dak Stan’s claim it was “the defense” of “the tape”. Dak couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn when throwing the Cooper in 2021, but Rush found him 8 times for over 130 yards and the game winning TD.

What scouting was that? He got off to a poor start against the Eagles on an aggressive o game plan. Even after a poor start, he, unlike Dak, didn’t fold and start putting up garbage stats like Dak does when the fans is over. He got them to 20-17 with a FULL QUARTER to play, after being down 20-0 at the half, but the Dallas defense got abused for a close to 8 minute drive.

Anybody watching the Rush throw, showed hd was way quicker at getting through his progressions than the brainiac that is Dak…

And the kicker is, Rush is a noodle-arm backup. He essentially did what Dak was doing in 2016…

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You mean the same defense you blamed Dak for losing? He was 5-0 in his first 5 starts and Dak Stan’s claim it was “the defense” of “the tape”. Dak couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn when throwing the Cooper in 2021, but Rush found him 8 times for over 130 yards and the game winning TD.

What scouting was that? He got off to a poor start against the Eagles on an aggressive o game plan. Even after a poor start, he, unlike Dak, didn’t fold and start putting up garbage stats like Dak does when the fans is over. He got them to 20-17 with a FULL QUARTER to play, after being down 20-0 at the half, but the Dallas defense got abused for a close to 8 minute drive.

Anybody watching the Rush throw, showed hd was way quicker at getting through his progressions than the brainiac that is Dak…

And the kicker is, Rush is a noodle-arm backup. He essentially did what Dak was doing in 2016…
:thumbup:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Change is Great, Change is Cleansing, Change is Revitalizing! Embrace it! We do really need a New start, Lance gives us that and if he sucks we have 2025 draft to make it happen at the QB position. I’m so ready for this.
and you trust Jerry drafting an elite QB?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

you mean the same defense that averaged 13 points a game and even scored twice. you mean the same player that couldn't win a game when the other team scored more than 20 points. you are talking about the cooper!!! you mean the same 130 yards, a big chunk of which was because the CB almost intercepted (your favorite stat) and dropped the ball right into cooper's hand. given you are such an adept expect in analyzing plays, could you please analyze that play to cooper for us?

man you are way way way way too desparate.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Daks fans worst fear is success after he’s gone.

Thats why they hate Cooper Rush so much. It killed their “if Dak can’t do it nobody can” narrative. Instead a QB that NOBODY wanted went 5-1 with Daks roster so they hate him for it.
if we find success after Dak is gone. I will gladly eat crow.

would you do the same if we don't find success?

don't answer that, because you won't. you will spin something up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
if we find success after Dak is gone. I will gladly eat crow.

would you do the same if we don't find success?

don't answer that, because you won't. you will spin something up.
Would I do the same?

If the suck continues with the next guy I’ll be right here arguing with people like you that will be in here defending whoever is sucking.

Dak is just a name on a jersey to me. Just like the loser Romo was.

If the next guy sucks he’ll get the same treatment losers like Dak and Romo get.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
As a player...he absolutely is. Did the team lose? Yep. So do you think Micah is an upper echelon player?
You are funny. You obviously don't understand what words mean or what is occurring on the field or both.

Might want to consider that like 98% of his previous supporters have seen enough to move on. The fact that you are in the 2% should be cause for self reflection. Good luck.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Regardless of outcome, I really hope the Jones' never sign another no trade clause.
Count on CeeDee and Parsons wanting it, along with a No Tag clause. They see how much leverage it gives Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Would I do the same?

If the suck continues with the next guy I’ll be right here arguing with people like you that will be in here defending whoever is sucking.

Dak is just a name on a jersey to me. Just like the loser Romo was.

If the next guy sucks he’ll get the same treatment losers like Dak and Romo get.
and the spin continues. thanks for confirming.

essentially you are nothing but a complainer and looking forward to complianing even more. :thumbup:

Creeper

Reaction score
Isn't Carton the guy who went to prison for gambling of something?

Not that it matters, but I don't know what kind of connections this guys has anymore. He is a talker though.

If the rumors are true it means the Cowboys are in fully CAP clearing and rebuild mode. It means they have drawn a line on what they will pay for a QB - and I am guessing for other positions too.

Now, if you are CeeDee and you see Dallas trade Dak, do you sign an extension or play out your deal and leaving in 2025? Or do you demand a trade now too? After all, CeeDee is in his contract year and has no idea who will be throwing him the football in 2024. It could destroy his shot at a massive contract in 2025.