The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again...look it up! Are you afraid what you might find?
You made the statement not me, so it's up to you to show us. I'm not going to research your assertion, that is up to you. Dak is not that important to me to go rooting around for his "history". lmao

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Im looking at Dak, Mahomes, Cousins, Rodgers, Purdy and Allen's advanced passing stats on pro-football-referrence.com...

I was mainly looking at their stats for bad throw percentages, on target percentages, drops per pass...they are all pretty close in these stats, nothing glaring that sticks out on any one of them compared to others...

But I did notice a really weird stat of Dak's that is odd compared to the other QB's...Dak's throwaway numbers are so low compared to the other QB's. Josh Allen is a bruising runner who loves to tuck and go...and he has way more Throwaways than Dak.

Dak has low INT's...but Dak is either tucking and running instead of throwing ball away, just throwing balls at WR's that would have been better to throwaway or we have an odd route tree system/offense passing game than other teams.

QB’s who go through their progressions probably have a higher % of passes thrown away. I’m too lazy to look, but do they breakdown first read completions or things like that? We know Dak struggles when his first read is taken away (see GB game for reference). So if a QB is completing passes mostly to his first read I would venture to say he’s going to have less throwaways. We’ve seen him take ill advised sacks in the RZ, and sacks that have taken them out of FG range.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol...don't think because you got likes from other Dak haters, that means you know what you're talking about. Tell me Dak's deficiencies? Tell me why he's the problem when the defense gave up over 30 points. Tell me why he's the problem when he was an MVP finalist. Tell me why he's the problem when he's one of the top QBs statically in the HISTORY of the NFL in the same time span as any other QB. You tell me all of that and then tell me Dak is the problem. I rest my case. Cause I know you can't
How many points did the defense give up against the 49ers in 2021 and 2022?

khiladi

Reaction score
Rush and Dalton, the latter had a worse roster than both, proved what they needed to about Dak…. Rush 5-1, Dalton better record than Dak in 2020 and after the bye had 4 games where they scored 34 PPG and he had no offensive line.

Those are simply the facts…

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Trade or cut…all the same for Dallas.

No trade clause means nothing.

Jerry wants draft picks for a trade.

Per Spotrac:

POST-6/1 RELEASE
2024 Dead Cap: $26,455,000
2025 Dead Cap: $40,460,000

2024 Cap Savings: $29,000,000. <=== Daks base salary

POST-6/1 TRADE
2024 Dead Cap: $26,455,000
2025 Dead Cap: $40,460,000

2024 Cap Savings: $29,000,000 <=== Daks base salary
what!? what did all this mean. you just responded with something that had nothing to do with what I said.

He has a no trade clause, unless somebody agrees to a large contract with him. no trade clause means. no trades unless Dak agrees. so who do you think is in charge when it comes to trades?
Dak would love to be cut, which means he gets to be a FA one year earlier. his 30M money translates to 70M+. he and his agent would love that.
Jerry is screwed himself. Jerry may want draft picks, but its not up to him. its up to Dak. again, there is a no trade clause.

and cap is what cap is. its all this year or split in two years. who cares.
like I said, you argue like a 2nd grade girl full of emotions. lack logic.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Whether or not some other team will pay Dak more than 29m a year is not a deciding factor in whether or not Dak gets cut.

But, to be honest, I doubt he'll get 29m+ if he's cut in June/July. Most recently cut starters end up as backups or injury replacements om less than 10m, and more often than not, less than 5m per annum.
Cousins got 45M. he is 35. coming off injury. nobody believes cousins is better than Dak. well, at least nobody who is a Cowboys fan and hates Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol...don't think because you got likes from other Dak haters, that means you know what you're talking about. Tell me Dak's deficiencies? Tell me why he's the problem when the defense gave up over 30 points. Tell me why he's the problem when he was an MVP finalist. Tell me why he's the problem when he's one of the top QBs statically in the HISTORY of the NFL in the same time span as any other QB. You tell me all of that and then tell me Dak is the problem. I rest my case. Cause I know you can't
nah, he likes Rush, he thinks Rush is a better QB. LOL

csirl

Reaction score
Cousins got 45M. he is 35. coming off injury. nobody believes cousins is better than Dak. well, at least nobody who is a Cowboys fan and hates Dak.
Darnold and Trubisky both got c.6m per year. There is a big difference between QBs who chose to leave and do so early in the free agency period under their own terms and those who are essentially cut because they arent wanted.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rush and Dalton, the latter had a worse roster than both, proved what they needed to about Dak…. Rush 5-1, Dalton better record than Dak in 2020 and after the bye had 4 games where they scored 34 PPG and he had no offensive line.

Those are simply the facts…
excuses, excuses excuses. if Dalton is better than Dak, why are you making so many excuses for him, like Schultz dropping a pass or fumble or something.

and this Rush guy, the same guy who cowboys cut, then giants cut. he was available. we actually put him on practice squat and 31 teams could have just picked him up. and nobody and I mean nobody did. not even for a back up position.

you are sinking dude. you are sinking fast.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again...look it up! Are you afraid what you might find?
maxresdefault.jpg

Dorsett33

Reaction score
You made the statement not me, so it's up to you to show us. I'm not going to research your assertion, that is up to you. Dak is not that important to me to go rooting around for his "history". lmao
Just what I thought. Have a good one.

NotForLong

Reaction score
excuses, excuses excuses. if Dalton is better than Dak, why are you making so many excuses for him, like Schultz dropping a pass or fumble or something.

and this Rush guy, the same guy who cowboys cut, then giants cut. he was available. we actually put him on practice squat and 31 teams could have just picked him up. and nobody and I mean nobody did. not even for a back up position.

you are sinking dude. you are sinking fast.
You are stubborn like a mule . . . The Man simply stated History nothing more nothing less