The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I notice that ALL you Dak haters who claims he's the weak link on the team won't pull up his stats of his career and compare them to all the QBs in the history of the game....hmmm...I wonder why? Take your negativity, nonsupporting, deflecting answering butts somewhere and sit down. I said what I said!
I bet Dak has better "stats" than Aikman, huh, slim?

But, he does not have the hardware that Aikman has. I'm sure Dak has good garbage "stats", but football is not about "stats", it's about winning the SB. Garbage collectors love them "stats".

Dorsett33

Reaction score
In your mind, you're just the greatest, most smartest ever aren't you? LOL
Stay on topic, sir. I know it's your way of getting out of this debate. If you want to label me that...you can. But, let's stay on topic. Prove it about Dak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME?

You poor thing...frustration is killing you.

The Church of Dak at it's finest. lmao
No Extenstion and tensions are high at the Church of Dak..........................
They're out of time and have run out of excuses.
Not even goofball Jerry can save their idol now!
Glorious TRUE moments at the good old hangout of ours the CZ!!!!

Dorsett33

Reaction score

But, he does not have the hardware that Aikman has. I'm sure Dak has good garbage "stats", but football is not about "stats", it's about winning the SB. Garbage collectors love them "stats".
I loved Aikman. But....truth be told, Aikman was not as good as you think until he got a good coaching staff and a damn good team...offense and defense. Before he got that.....horrible. Don't believe me on that either....look at Aikman's stats

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I notice that ALL you Dak haters who claims he's the weak link on the team won't pull up his stats of his career and compare them to all the QBs in the history of the game....hmmm...I wonder why? Take your negativity, nonsupporting, deflecting answering butts somewhere and sit down. I said what I said!
Why don't you tell us as it seems something else is blinding you????????????
hqdefault.jpg

Are you man enough to post what you really feel?????

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Stay on topic, sir. I know it's your way of getting out of this debate. If you want to label me that...you can. But, let's stay on topic. Prove it about Dak
When every posts is about how smart & talented you are, my response was directly on topic.

It's been proven. You are the one trying to convince everyone that what they have seen for 8 years is elite while 98% of his own fan base is ready to move on. Hint, fans don't want to move on from truly elite QB's.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I didnt see first read stat. I assume its out there somewhere...but I would be very skeptical of how accurate it is. Is it as simple as looking at QB's eyes, seeing who he is targeting and if he doesnt throw it you are looking to see if he moved on in progressions? Seems like the stat would need to be from the actual coaches to make it a good stat. I can see plays where this stat could get it wrong...unless an actual coach in the know said Dak's job was to do this or this and then this.

Also...I would assume a first read(only one read QB) would throw a ton of balls away if he could only read one guy a play.

Depends on how the data is collected, or rather what’s deemed as a first read. If your offense is designed from a 1 read standpoint you’d think the OC would design that play to work on a higher % which would be why you see less throw aways. If a QB is reading multiple progressions it’s going to take more time in the pocket which means if nobody is open they’d get rid of the ball instead of taking an ill advised sack or throwing a pick.

Thanks for the civil discourse.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
When every posts is about how smart & talented you are, my response was directly on topic.

It's been proven. You are the one trying to convince everyone that what they have seen for 8 years is elite while 98% of his own fan base is ready to move on. Hint, fans don't want to move on from truly elite QB's.
You're the only one that used the word "Elite". I know you want to make yourself sound good...lol. Not working. Me saying Dak is a very good QB is no different than you trying to convince people Dak is the problem. That's the topic slim.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I loved Aikman. But....truth be told, Aikman was not as good as you think until he got a good coaching staff and a damn good team...offense and defense. Before he got that.....horrible. Don't believe me on that either....look at Aikman's stats

I’ll take Aikmans 3 SB’s, and Jimmy Johnson’s word on Aikman, over some dude on the net who purely looks at stats as the barometer while ignore the fact that Aikman achieved the pinnacle 3 times.

But “superior” football knowledge, amirite? :rolleyes:

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Why don't you tell us as it seems something else is blinding you????????????
hqdefault.jpg

Are you man enough to post what you really feel?????
I'm sure if the stats where in your favor...you'd gladly pull them up...lol.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure if the stats where in your favor...you'd gladly pull them up...lol.
Bud, you seem like a nice gent but wake up my brother as their GARBAGE stats or against sub.500 teams!
Example: Look at his stats in the GB debacle and tell us he had a great game???

Dorsett33

Reaction score

Glad you said that. To me...as a pure QB, Romo was better than Aikman. But since you brought up the hardware thingy. There has only been 4 QBs that won SBs in the last 10 years. Soooo then to you, there are only 4 great QBs...since the hardware is what counts as being a good QB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Glad you said that. To me...as a pure QB, Romo was better than Aikman. But since you brought up the hardware thingy. There has only been 4 QBs that won SBs in the last 10 years. Soooo then to you, there are only 4 great QBs...since the hardware is what counts as being a good QB.
No, I get it, Romo and Dak were better QB's than Aikman. You are so right, excuse me for being wrong in your mind.

Carry on..

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I loved Aikman. But....truth be told, Aikman was not as good as you think until he got a good coaching staff and a damn good team...offense and defense. Before he got that.....horrible. Don't believe me on that either....look at Aikman's
Aikman was a top five in stats QB in a number of categories. The only category where he usually wasn’t one was TDs and that was obviously because of Emmitt Smith and the way the team played in the red zone. He was a very efficient QB.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Aikman was a top five in stats QB in a number of categories. The only category where he usually wasn’t one was TDs and that was obviously because of Emmitt Smith and the way the team played in the red zone. He was a very efficient QB.

I'm not knocking he wasn't efficient. But Aikman is not that QB that can carry a team by himself. He's proven that he couldn't