The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Dorsett33

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg
You look it up also. You Dak haters hate to look that up

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Bro, Dak is not that important to me to go look up his history. The only history I care for are SB's.

Man, it is Sunday and The Church of Dak are out in full force! lol
BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'D BE WRONG, SLIM! YOUR JOKES ARE LAME AND IT'S A WAY FOR YOU TO DEFLECT. LMAO!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I mean theyve had similar careers. Both 4th round picks. Both losing playoff records. I just think Dak has had better teams around him and Cousins is a more cerebral player who reads coverages better.
nah, cousins has had good teams around him. he just failed. its 6 of one. half a dozen of the other.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are stubborn like a mule . . . The Man simply stated History nothing more nothing less
no, the man has a crush on rush. he has a crush on dalton. he has crush on lance. he has a crush on anybody not named Dak. its ridiculous at times. I mean, seriously...Rush!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak's play took the wind out of the defense
wow. I am so disappointed in this weak minded defense. the Chiefs, with Mahomes scored 3 points in the first half of superbowl. the defense, didn't give up or become weak minded. they hung in there. but our defense just collapsed, gave up and went soft because Dak didn't start hot. if you don't see an issue with that, then you have no idea.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
QB’s who go through their progressions probably have a higher % of passes thrown away. I’m too lazy to look, but do they breakdown first read completions or things like that? We know Dak struggles when his first read is taken away (see GB game for reference). So if a QB is completing passes mostly to his first read I would venture to say he’s going to have less throwaways. We’ve seen him take ill advised sacks in the RZ, and sacks that have taken them out of FG range.
I didnt see first read stat. I assume its out there somewhere...but I would be very skeptical of how accurate it is. Is it as simple as looking at QB's eyes, seeing who he is targeting and if he doesnt throw it you are looking to see if he moved on in progressions? Seems like the stat would need to be from the actual coaches to make it a good stat. I can see plays where this stat could get it wrong...unless an actual coach in the know said Dak's job was to do this or this and then this.

Also...I would assume a first read(only one read QB) would throw a ton of balls away if he could only read one guy a play.

NotForLong

Reaction score
wow. I am so disappointed in this weak minded defense. the Chiefs, with Mahomes scored 3 points in the first half of superbowl. the defense, didn't give up or become weak minded. they hung in there. but our defense just collapsed, gave up and went soft because Dak didn't start hot. if you don't see an issue with that, then you have no idea.
You must never have played a team sport before. Momentum is everything

Dorsett33

Reaction score
lmao...STOP YELLING YOU ARE GETTING FRUSTRATED DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE! BRUH!
I just put caps cause I thought you couldn't read. But have you noticed something? You've gotten completely away from teh topic....lmao. You know why? Cause you know you couldn't prove your point. You don't know football...let alone the QB position. Stick to field hockey....it fits your style a little better. Football is definitely not it

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just put caps cause I thought you couldn't read. But have you noticed something? You've gotten completely away from teh topic....lmao. You know why? Cause you know you couldn't prove your point. You don't know football...let alone the QB position. Stick to field hockey....it fits your style a little better. Football is definitely not it
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME?

You poor thing...frustration is killing you.

The Church of Dak at it's finest. lmao

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I said he's elite? Lmao! I said he's a very good QB. He's that flawed huh? Maaaan....lol. You don't know anything about football.

PS - Regarding my screen name...lmao...that name was given to me cause that's the way I played that many thought. Lmao...this what happens when you feel you got your *** kicked on the debate. And I bet to this day....I'd still run you over....lmao.
I notice no actual facts. Dakvidians struggle in that area.

By all means keep going, You are amusing us.

If you reminded people of Dorsett, you wanted no part of me. Facts to infiniti and beyond. LMAO

Dorsett33

Reaction score
The amount of excuses for the QB is unfathomable.
That's an excuse? Lol....wait...when does it become an excuse cause the other team was the better team? They were just better...plain and simple. Lol

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I notice no actual facts. Dakvidians struggle in that area.

By all means keep going, You are amusing us.

If you reminded people of Dorsett, you wanted no part of me. Facts to infiniti and beyond. LMAO
Lol....yeah...ok, Brian Bosworth....lmao. My money is on you were pretty sorry....lmao

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I notice that ALL you Dak haters who claims he's the weak link on the team won't pull up his stats of his career and compare them to all the QBs in the history of the game....hmmm...I wonder why? Take your negativity, nonsupporting, deflecting answering butts somewhere and sit down. I said what I said!