The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

morat1959

Reaction score
Aikman was a top five in stats QB in a number of categories. The only category where he usually wasn’t one was TDs and that was obviously because of Emmitt Smith and the way the team played in the red zone. He was a very efficient QB.

I can cut through all this…he’d put it on a dime, between the #’s when we needed it most.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You're the only one that used the word "Elite". I know you want to make yourself sound good...lol. Not working. Me saying Dak is a very good QB is no different than you trying to convince people Dak is the problem. That's the topic slim.
You didn't say he was top 3, upper echelon & one of the greatest historically over any time period?

Wouldn't all those things be equivalent to "elite"?

Dak is the biggest single player problem. I have not said there were not other issues. I believe this thread is about Dak, not any other part of the team or management. Like every other part of my life, I'm dead on topic childish Gambino.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol...don't think because you got likes from other Dak haters, that means you know what you're talking about. Tell me Dak's deficiencies? Tell me why he's the problem when the defense gave up over 30 points. Tell me why he's the problem when he was an MVP finalist. Tell me why he's the problem when he's one of the top QBs statically in the HISTORY of the NFL in the same time span as any other QB. You tell me all of that and then tell me Dak is the problem. I rest my case. Cause I know you can't
Slow going through reads and has trouble reading D's. Appears to "freak out" at times, as in the GB game. He and the D were both terrible in GB game.

kskboys

Reaction score
Glad you said that. To me...as a pure QB, Romo was better than Aikman. But since you brought up the hardware thingy. There has only been 4 QBs that won SBs in the last 10 years. Soooo then to you, there are only 4 great QBs...since the hardware is what counts as being a good QB.
No, he wasn't. Romo is not in the same convo as Aikman. Not even remotely close. Aikman is a 9, Romo was a 6.5.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I notice that ALL you Dak haters who claims he's the weak link on the team won't pull up his stats of his career and compare them to all the QBs in the history of the game....hmmm...I wonder why? Take your negativity, nonsupporting, deflecting answering butts somewhere and sit down. I said what I said!
His stats are very comparable tp Kirk Cousins. Is Cousins one of the best QBs in the history of the game?

khiladi

Reaction score
The 49ers were the better team. Cowboys had no running game. Dak didn't play well. it's not all on Dak.
Ah so the 49ers were a better team? Sounds like an excuse. Didn’t Dak throw a pick, gifting the 49ers a FG just last year in the playoffs and the defense held thr 49ers to 3?

So Dak is incredible per you, as the stats say it, but he lost to Purdy and Jimmy G? And the same stats say that Dallas had a better defense than the 49ers with JG and still lost? Dak had 2 picks last year.. So which is it?

Last edited: