The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
not that i know of, but the game is on tv here in Austin!! Woo Hoo!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1927116 said:
I fibbed and I'm Back!!!!!!! The Leprechan is alive and well tonight in Boston!

I miracle win against the hapless Twolves!!!!!!!
i'd say:rolleyes: kg got away with a foul at the end of the game

MC KAos

Reaction score
i didnt see the play, but i personally hate when the refs decide the outcome of a game, so unless it was SUPER blatant im glad they didnt call it. refs should swallow the whistle in the last 2 minutes of any game and let the players play

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1928496 said:
i didnt see the play, but i personally hate when the refs decide the outcome of a game, so unless it was SUPER blatant im glad they didnt call it. refs should swallow the whistle in the last 2 minutes of any game and let the players play

It was an inbounds play with little time left. He passed it at 4 1/2 seconds in desperation to backcourt over guards head and Garnett beat him to the ball diving on the court. Game was over at that point anyway and it really was not a foul but I may be jaded.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ohhh, the celtics are playing at a .500 clip the last 10 games, oh, its over, oh the celtics are too inexperienced, oh they should just give up oh. (nors logic brought to you by overreacting corp.)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the bandwagon bandit wont show up cause the Celtics lost......but you can find him in every other thread....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;1929016 said:
the bandwagon bandit wont show up cause the Celtics lost......but you can find him in every other thread....

BS

That was a GREAT road loss to a good team. No Garnett and down by 16 in 3rd. Ray who is in a funk nails clutch 3's to tie it and we lose to a fallaway prayer shot at buzzer.

Great team loss and team builder.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Nors;1929036 said:
BS

That was a GREAT road loss to a good team. No Garnett and down by 16 in 3rd. Ray who is in a funk nails clutch 3's to tie it and we lose to a fallaway prayer shot at buzzer.

I got your back on this one Nors, that was not a bad loss in anyway. They played them close without KG. I don't see how anyone can criticize the Celtics for that loss.

MC KAos

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods;1929055 said:
I got your back on this one Nors, that was not a bad loss in anyway. They played them close without KG. I don't see how anyone can criticize the Celtics for that loss.

i never said it was a bad loss

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1929374 said:
i never said it was a bad loss

only when the Spurs lose is the sky falling......well according to the Bandwagon Bandit.....

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1929036 said:
BS

i dont think you can have a great road loss! the only time ive ever heard of a loss being good is when its in the regular season and a team gets blown away, because that way the coach can coach them, at least thats what pop says. Id say it was a hard fought loss and they played great, but its never a "great road loss".

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1929500 said:
i dont think you can have a great road loss! the only time ive ever heard of a loss being good is when its in the regular season and a team gets blown away, because that way the coach can coach them, at least thats what pop says. Id say it was a hard fought loss and they played great, but its never a "great road loss".

dude u are so wrong.......dont u know the only good losses are when the Celtics lose.....cause it brings them closer together. When any other team loses it is a tough loss and they will find it hard to recover....

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
MC KAos;1929500 said:

I think he means it was good in the sense the team was still competitve without KG. I was suprised they played one of the better eastern conference teams so close without their best player and MVP candidate.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1929551 said:
dude u are so wrong.......dont u know the only good losses are when the Celtics lose.....cause it brings them closer together. When any other team loses it is a tough loss and they will find it hard to recover....

FIRE POP!! DOOMZZ!

haha, that just reminded me of the "barry, beno and the rights of scola for X superstar" trade talks, hahaha

mr.jameswoods;1929627 said:
I think he means it was good in the sense the team was still competitve without KG. I was suprised they played one of the better eastern conference teams so close without their best player and MVP candidate.

sure, but a loss is never GREAT, it would have been a great win, its a tough loss, but it showed that the team can compete without KG in the lineup for a little bit.

MC KAos

Reaction score
now its really on Nors!! spurs and celtics are the favorites to.......land damon stoudamire!! haha, its gonna be a good boost to either team if he signs

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1930804 said:
now its really on Nors!! spurs and celtics are the favorites to.......land damon stoudamire!! haha, its gonna be a good boost to either team if he signs

damon sucks....let him go to the Celts. He is old, broken down, and his shot is completely streaky