The Celtics are Nasty!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Again this month is just pacing, Circus thing this time of year. Nice win on road tonight. Ray Allen is on fire -

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
2-3 West road trip - 18-3 still versus West not shabby. Celts coasting and next up Lebron and Cavs

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Breaking News - Celts just signed PJ Brown to handle Kurt Thomas.

And Ray Allen still red hot as we club Lebron and the Cavs tonight. Nice win.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1973732 said:

your the biggest hypocrite on the face of planet earth, you do realize he is 38, LITERALLY 38, not like you tried to claim kurt thomas was 38, 38!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1973832 said:
your the biggest hypocrite on the face of planet earth, you do realize he is 38, LITERALLY 38, not like you tried to claim kurt thomas was 38, 38!

It's called sarcasm. If you really believe Kurt Thomas or PJ brown will have any impact here you are loopy!

But PJ brown is better than an injured Pollard who sucks as a 9th man on bench.

Watch out for Ray Allen - he's back on track and sniping.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1973732 said:

he's already penciled in the celts in the finals:laugh2: your gonna be dissapointed

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1973913 said:
he's already penciled in the celts in the finals:laugh2: your gonna be dissapointed

We are 18-3 against West and disposed of Lebron tonight.

West better hope we are not there in Championships because we are taking them out.:cool:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1973944 said:

West better hope we are not there in Championships because we are taking them out.:cool:

id rather play the cetics in the finals over the pistons any day of the week and twice on sundays! but id rather play cleveland or orlando than boston, ill admit that

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1973944 said:

so 1st the east "buried" the west in the allstar game by 6 freaking points. now the celts "disposed" of lebron and the cavs by 3 freaking points. lebron was also on a bad ankle. you're getting a little carried away with the terms you use for beating teams by 2 shots or less.

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;1973944 said:

Last I saw you guys lost to my lowly Suns. You guys cant handle any top seeded Western Conference team in any playoff series.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1974026 said:
so 1st the east "buried" the west in the allstar game by 6 freaking points. now the celts "disposed" of lebron and the cavs by 3 freaking points. lebron was also on a bad ankle. you're getting a little carried away with the terms you use for beating teams by 2 shots or less.

I watched the game it was a 10 point game till last half minute. Game never close to doubt. In fact final 3 was a cheesy desperation 3 rejected below rim at buzzer.

That was a disposition!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy;1974059 said:
Last I saw you guys lost to my lowly Suns. You guys cant handle any top seeded Western Conference team in any playoff series.

We are 18-3 - Against West. Beaten just about all the West had to offer. Get back at me when you figure out how to beat New Orleans!

We also have home court in Finals - go look at your road records a tad closer.:cool:

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;1975712 said:
We are 18-3 - Against West. Beaten just about all the West had to offer. Get back at me when you figure out how to beat New Orleans!

We also have home court in Finals - go look at your road records a tad closer.:cool:

Do all Boston fans face denial so poorly? You jest about our loss to the Hornets and yet you guys L O S T to the Suns. So where does that put ya? Face it, you lost to a team that doesn't even know how to play together very well. You also came back from the All Star break losing three in a row.

As far as home court goes, it means nothing to the Suns in any playoff series. Home Court is nice but not something Id brag about. I guess delirium sets in when you pull out your dusty Larry Bird poster and hang it back up.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
^ Yeah Boston lost to us when we had one of our worst games. We had no score for 12 minutes and STILL beat them with our new player which they are stilling working into the rotation.

Talk about denial.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
18-3 against West - Check out our home record.

The NBA Championship runs through the Garden!

DCgirl13

Reaction score
18-3 still versus West not shabby

Haha, yet you haven't beaten us yet. Go Figure.

18-3 against West - Check out our home record.

The NBA Championship runs through the Garden!

Way to reiterate your 18-3 record. I'm pretty sure the Pistons would have something to say about that championship going through the garden.

18-3 doesn't mean squat if you can't win a 7 games SERIES. Might want to check out the Patriots choke job of a season before you go claiming who has won already. :laugh2: :lmao:

Route 66

Reaction score
DCgirl13;1977360 said:
18-3 doesn't mean squat if you can't win a 7 games SERIES. Might want to check out the Patriots choke job of a season before you go claiming who has won already. :laugh2: :lmao:

How true. He acts like he won the NBA Championship already due to a record. Bringing the Pats up is an excellent example.

Nors has been officially owned.:)