The clock is ticking on Prescott

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak fans see opportunity to play victim they will play victim.

Even if you're not even talking about Dak.
Dak Haters see opportunity to play QB annointing and Worship before chosen QB even proves they can win a training camp battle or regular season success...

Even if you're faking like you are talking about football...

Dallas Cowboys QB1 is a emotional avatar for Dak Haters:lmao::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak Haters see opportunity to play QB annointing and Worship before chosen QB even proves they can win a training camp battle or regular season success...

You know this is Dak's last season here, right?

Steve007

Reaction score

LOL, I see way more Dak lover worship here.

Qcard

Reaction score
LOL, I see way more Dak lover worship here.
Shocker.......Go to any NFL forum with 3 straight 12 Win seasons and Hate on the QB1....

Dak Haters are vermins that have been allowed to culture in a winning environment....only 1 team wins the Superbowl

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You know your posts have said this is Dak's worst season for the past 7 years right? :laugh: :laugh:
You know this is it right? The last season of Dak in Dallas?

All of this fussing, arguing, and back and forth just to be on the losing end when all is said and done.

shabazz

Reaction score
I know........I am not surprised you didn't realize I was using a fact about the Cowboys defense non-tackling issues in "Prescott's" 5 playoff loses...

If Joe Burrow had more TD in the 4th QTR of playoffs games than then the Bengals Defense Cincinnati would have won their 1st SuperBowl in NFL History....

I can play this DUMB Dak Hate game all day with your weird takes..... :laugh: :laugh:
Killer response.....I'm floored

birdwells1

Reaction score
We have not been lucky at all. If we were then we would have some championships to show for Romo and Dak. We don't, thus we didn't get lucky at all. It might have been better for the Cowboys to continue struggling with horrible QBs until someone got in Jerry's ear enough for him to draft a blue chip QB in the 1st round.

We've been extremely unlucky.
Naw if those guys were acquired by a different organization then the results would be different. The Steelers, Patriots, 49ers, Packers would have at least made a conference championship IMO.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Shocker.......Go to any NFL forum with 3 straight 12 Win seasons and Hate on the QB1....

Dak Haters are vermins that have been allowed to culture in a winning environment....only 1 team wins the Superbowl
Dak lost too many playoff games.

No return on investment for the mega millions spent on him.

It’s time to look at the future.

There have been several QB1 translations in the teams history.

They are never easy.

triplets_93

Reaction score
If Cowboys don’t have a deal signed within 16 days, the beginning of regular season, by most estimations this will be his last season in Dallas.

I know many fans feel he’ll be playing this season for a new contract but most accounts are if he needs to prove more to the Cowboys Mgmt he’d rather move on.

And most critics and analysts would argue he will be highly sought after despite some fans and detractors who cast him off as damaged goods , a less than franchise QB. Just too much demand for QB’s in the NFL.

I’m not advocating for resigning him but simply pointing out what the altercations and impacts could be . We shall know soon what the direction is for the Cowboys moving forward . And that decision could very well derail hopes this season will be more than a dumpster fire and potential disaster with a lame duck HC and QB which presents so much uncertainty. We’ll need an extra bag of popcorn:)
Whatever happens, the Joneses will be fine.
Only the Fans lose.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you have as much to show for the great season as those that didn't make the playoffs, then what difference does it make?

Just to be clear and head off pathetic exaggerated retorts: I am not talking about not winning super bowls. I'm talking about a couple strong playoff wins in a row.

If nothing else...battling tooth and nail with every fiber of our being.

Instead "we were tired"...or whatever excuse you can manage!

For 28 years?

And people that don't like that are..."vermins".

OK then...you do you!

birdwells1

Reaction score
How? What have they accomplished that we will talk about for years?
So you have great production from the most important and hard to find position in sports for 17 years and you can't build a team around them to make an NFCCG? Only Dallas (the Joneses) and Washington (Snyder) have failed to make an NFCCG appearance in the last 28 years, I will get on the players after I roast this front office because that's where it starts and ends.

Big D

Reaction score
You’ve spent the past 6 months making threads and posts telling everyone that Dak will be signed any day now.

Now you’re trying to change your narrative cause reality is starting to hit you.

Weak sauce.
And you've spent the past 8 years telling everyone Dak won't make the roster.

No sauce.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And you've spent the past 8 years telling everyone Dak won't make the roster.

No sauce.
I have only been a member of this site for 3 years.

Do you Dak fans have any shame or do you weirdly enjoy being laughed at and mocked for being forever wrong about literally everything?

Big D

Reaction score
I have only been a member of this site for 3 years.

Do you Dak fans have any shame or do you weirdly enjoy being laughed at and mocked for being forever wrong about literally everything?
ok, change it to 3. Either way it doesn't change the fact that you've spent the past 8 yrs on that same bs. If you were a cowboys fan prior to joining 3 yrs ago.

Eddie

Reaction score
If the intent is to not resign him then freaking trade him for picks. You can get him to waive his no trade clause if some team out there is willing to make him the highest paid qb in the league

Why would he wave his no trade clause? He knows he can get whatever he wants at the end of the season.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Cowboys don’t have a deal signed within 16 days, the beginning of regular season, by most estimations this will be his last season in Dallas.

I know many fans feel he’ll be playing this season for a new contract but most accounts are if he needs to prove more to the Cowboys Mgmt he’d rather move on.

And most critics and analysts would argue he will be highly sought after despite some fans and detractors who cast him off as damaged goods , a less than franchise QB. Just too much demand for QB’s in the NFL.

I’m not advocating for resigning him but simply pointing out what the altercations and impacts could be . We shall know soon what the direction is for the Cowboys moving forward . And that decision could very well derail hopes this season will be more than a dumpster fire and potential disaster wi th a lame duck HC and QB which presents so much uncertainty. We’ll need an extra bag of popcorn:)
The analysts pumping him tend to be ex-players just rooting for their brethren to get paid. It's like an ex-jocks/ members only club. Nobody touting him ever mentions his 2-5 playoff record, abundance of talent around him, or his propensity to melt in the spotlight. No QB in the NFL has done less with more than Dak. Sure he once showed potential and his contract the first 4 years enabled the team to build around him, but he was never able to do anything with it. We now know what kind of QB he is and it is not good enough for the Dallas Cowboys. The turd of a game he laid against GB in that home playoff loss this past January was the final nail.