The clock is ticking on Prescott

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude has been wrong for 7 years now

@MountaineerCowboy Andy Dalton Loves you :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Thanks for sharing the tweet again!

Every page on every Dak thread needs this tweet plastered on it to show just how much of a loser Dak is.

But for real, I'm glad that Andy Dalton being a loser makes you feel better about Dak being a loser. We all need our comforts.

shabazz

Reaction score
100%. I dont think Dak is worried at all about security.
He already has generational wealth......he can literally just live off the interest very comfortably....not to mention the endorsements that come with playing for America's team

Qcard

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the tweet again!

Every page on every Dak thread needs this tweet plastered on it to show just how much of a loser Dak is.

But for real, I'm glad that Andy Dalton being a loser makes you feel better about Dak being a loser. We all need our comforts.
Juvenile argument tactics :lmao: :lmao: .....I hope you keep rummaging through your QB worship toys.....Andy Dalton, Desmond Ridder, Cooper Rush and now Trey Lance

The Forum know Loser Mentality.....

See @MountaineerCowboy posts juxtaposed to (3) 12 wins Seasons...

Are you same 8-9 guy past 3 seasons....LOSER ON PAPER

Does you village play the regular season?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Juvenile argument tactics :lmao: :lmao: .....I hope you keep rummaging through your QB worship toys.....Andy Dalton, Desmond Ridder, Cooper Rush and now Trey Lance

The Forum know Loser Mentality.....

See @MountaineerCowboy posts juxtaposed to 3 12 wins Seasons...

Does you village play the regular season?
Only Dak fans give Dak credit for 3 straight 12 wins seasons when he was only there for 12 wins in 1 of em (the ones the Cowboys won while Dak was in street clothes was TEAM wins though, of course).

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yup....if the guy could actually pass with accuracy they would have been in the SB by now
Probably not. SF has been the better team.

And prior to these last few seasons we didn’t have the defense .

Could we have used a Mahomes or a Elite QB. Of course. But those don't grow on trees.

Most teams are left with building around a less than Elite QB best they can.

The better ran organizations, front offices and coaching staffs are better equipped .

shabazz

Reaction score
Probably not. SF has been the better team.

And prior to these last few seasons we didn’t have the defense .

Could we have used a Mahomes or a Elite QB. Of course. But those don't grow on trees.

Most teams are left with building around a less than Elite QB best they can.

The better ran organizations, front offices and coaching staffs are better equipped .
I was talking about Lamar.....

Qcard

Reaction score
Yup....if the guy could actually pass with accuracy they would have been in the SB by now

Only Dak fans give Dak credit for 3 straight 12 wins seasons when he was only there for 12 wins in 1 of em (the ones the Cowboys won while Dak was in street clothes was TEAM wins though, of course).
This..... .from the tribe that brought us Dalton, Ridder, Cooper and Trey Lance...

Have they won a combined 12 games last 3 seasons?

:laugh: :laugh:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I mean we could argue over the words... i would say the clock is ticking FOR Prescott...i dont think he is under the gun for where this is headed....he sounds pretty comfortable with it.
And rightly so (from his perspective). So far his agent has done him well.

Qcard

Reaction score
If defense actually tackled the Cowboys would have HAD ALL phases on Football....does your type of football allow tackling :lmao: :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
My apologies I meant......does you be village play?

I hate when I'm colloquially insensitive.
Apologies and non-sequitur not accepted
What were your season record predictions over past 3 season?

Since "village" appears to beyond your comprehension :laugh:

Does people in your locale play regular season football?

Is the Defense allowed to tackle?:laugh::lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
I was talking about Lamar.
I know........I am not surprised you didn't realize I was using a fact about the Cowboys defense non-tackling issues in "Prescott's" 5 playoff loses...

If Joe Burrow had more TD in the 4th QTR of playoffs games than then the Bengals Defense Cincinnati would have won their 1st SuperBowl in NFL History....

I can play this DUMB Dak Hate game all day with your weird takes..... :laugh: :laugh: