The Conor McGregor Show

uvaballa

Reaction score
Well then let me walk up to you with 10 of my friends, grab you around the neck and smack you.

You should be good with it. It's not that bad.

Ya know when it's really not that bad? When it's not happening to you.

If I’m a UFC fighter go ahead and walk up on me. I might knock you out. These guys are fighters so it’s titally different than normal guys on the street.

If Conor was mad at Khabib why didn’t he just go straight to him? Why did he injure other fighters and get their fights cancelled? Dude is a big baby.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

Smith22

Reaction score
No. McGregor doesn't need to fight Khabib. Khabib needs to fight McGregor. Conor can fight anyone and make major money. Khabib has never been in a big paying fight in his life. He's making chump change Saturday night compared to a McGregor check.
If you follow khabib, he wants to fight GSP, not mcgregor.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I agree. I enjoy watching Conor fight I wanna see him in the octagon at some point but idk. I just watched a UFC press conference and Dana looks like he has been taking xanax without any having any sleep.
If Dana, the UFC, or any of those fighters go to court (criminal) against McGregor I will silently eat crow.

I'm not even a McGregor fan (Hardy all the way), just found this latest outburst interesting

Smith22

Reaction score
Oh, sweet child.

And, according to you, he did risk the "payout of a lifetime". Any fight Conor has is a huge payday, doesn't matter the foe (Mayweather excluded, obviously). These outbursts he has just create more buzz for him
Not a child, and if you think the ufc pays anything close to what McGregor earned vs mayweather you have a lot to learn.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
If I’m a UFC fighter go ahead and walk up on me. I might knock you out. These guys are fighters so it’s titally different than normal guys on the street.

If Conor was mad at Khabib why didn’t he just go straight to him? Why did he injure other fighters and get their fights cancelled? Dude is a big baby.
Khabib did a video on UFC embedded after the incident and told conor to send him his location and he will meet him anywhere. I don’t think these guys will make it to the ring to fight. I wanted to post the UFC embedded video but I think there is explicit language or whatever it is just easy for someone to complain or bring light to subjective material with it being MMA and what side feels about whom.

Last edited:

Smith22

Reaction score
If Dana, the UFC, or any of those fighters go to court (criminal) against McGregor I will silently eat crow.

I'm not even a McGregor fan (Hardy all the way), just found this latest outburst interesting
One injured fighter already filed a police report, so we shall see.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What can they sue for? There were only misdemeanor assault charges. Since everyone in here is playing the "what if" game, I'd venture a guess that if any of those fighters were seriously injured, he would be facing harsher charges. The only felony is for property.
Two fighters had to pull out off UFC 223 because of injuries sustained by him throwing the dolly into the window. That's lost wages. Then there's all the potential lawsuits from promoters, venue's and even UFC itself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Because he's a punk.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Since UFC 223 is still on for tomorrow and Khabib is headlining...

terrible quality version of Khabib vs Barbosa

Khabib vs Johnson

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I'm with Trouty on this one. Feels staged. Card is falling apart and out of nowhere the promotion's biggest star shows up, goes on a bizarre rampage, and causes a stir that completely overshadows a foundering event?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I'm with Trouty in this one. Feels staged. Card is falling apart and out of nowhere the promotion's biggest star shows up and causes a stir that has completely overshadowed the foundering event?
The card fell apart when Conor showed up, showed out, and sent two people to the hospital and cause another fighter to be removed....while also acquiring multiple charges and lawsuits. He got some attention as well!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now who's being naive, Kay?

I'm sure he wants to fight GSP, but he will make more money fighting McGregor than anyone. A lot more.

That fight will happen. And Khabib could very well maul McGregor. But if he stands too long with him he will wake up with doctors checking his pupils.