The Cowboys are expected to hire Mike Zimmer as their defensive coordinator

jwitten82

Reaction score
It's a good move for a D that needs discipline and accountability.
Lol what's makes people think Quinn didn't try to instill discipline and accountability? You think Jerry is going to let Zimmer hold any of the starters accountable?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And again ....... I am not disrespecting Mike Zimmer as a coach ....... he has been a great coach for 40 years ........

My problem is with Jerry claiming we are going all in ....... and hiring someone who is the safest, easiest, most predictable choice.

This is just another "make Jerry feel comfortable and cozy" hire.

Aven8

Reaction score
And again ....... I am not disrespecting Mike Zimmer as a coach ....... he has been a great coach for 40 years ........

My problem is with Jerry claiming we are going all in ....... and hiring someone who is the safest, easiest, most predictable choice.

True. But even if we had Bill we need players. It all comes down to the dudes shopping for the groceries.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Does “all in” mean we don’t get the best option available simply because in your mind “all in” means someone who is “unsafe, difficult and unpredictable?”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zimmer was an excellent defensive coach. I respect him. I just think his best days are in the rear view mirror. But I will happily be wrong.
I respectfully disagree. Zimmer’s seen every offense in the NFL a hundred times over. He knows what works against any of them. And one thing he knows is that you HAVE TO STOP THE RUN! Would love to have had Belicheck but happy with Zimmer. He’s going to upset some defensive players. And they deserve to be made uncomfortable.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does “all in” mean we don’t get the best option available simply because in your mind “all in” means someone who is “unsafe, difficult and unpredictable?”
You must be a new fan ........ enjoy the ride and I wish i still trusted this front office like you.