The Cowboys gave 90 million to a RB ranked 27th

GMO415

Reaction score
He should have a "bounce back" game against DET. At least 2 TDs.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
In broken tackles out of 32 in the league. What happened to this guy? He looked amazing as a rookie and has regressed ever since. He has no burst and can’t make people miss AT ALL. Anyone else think he plays like Jerome Bettis already?
One word. Dedication. He showed majors signs of not being dedicated last year. Even worse now, he got paid.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Assuming you mean for the whole season.
Not quite the same, but yes, I would expect them to be at least be a top half of the league player or better.
Add in for better perspective QB rating and especially TD-int and it tells an even better picture.

Btw, ypc probably should be paired with total rushing yards and total yards from scrimmage for a back.

The best two this year (this year only) have been McCaffery and Cook...imo.
yeah I meant for the season , I'm not saying Zeke isn't talented but he did have the most carries. Zeke can catch out of the backfield but he's not deceptive nor elusive like the 2 backs you mentioned. He's more of a straight line runner with no "wiggle" He's one of the top backs but don't think he's the best even though he is paid as such.

aria

Reaction score
You all do realize that Zeke will probably win several SBs before his career is done in the NFL. It just wont be with Dallas. He'll catch on with a good team for a fraction of what he makes here, and with an OC that knows how to use him. Mark it down because it's going to happen...
:lmao:

Lutonio

Reaction score
Yall still not over him holding out eh?

Quick, where does Demarcus Lawerence rank in sacks and TFL???

Lawrence has taken plenty of heat around here since the start of the season. There are lots of posts calling out the lack of sacks and too much talk.

Even if that weren't the case, his play has nothing to do with Zeke's lackluster year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Everyone was cool with him after 3 straight 100+ yard days, and now the sky is falling. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the story next week. .

I know some are just wait for bad games so that they can tell us that a player isn't worth what he's getting paid, which none of them actually are. We've heard it about Lawrence. We've heard it about Elliott. We'll soon be hearing it about Prescott and Cooper. I'm surprised that no one has chimed in that Lael Collins is overpaid. Maybe I need to start a thread.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In broken tackles out of 32 in the league. What happened to this guy? He looked amazing as a rookie and has regressed ever since. He has no burst and can’t make people miss AT ALL. Anyone else think he plays like Jerome Bettis already?
Troll.

ESisback

Reaction score
IMO, some of Zeke’s “decline” could be attributed to playcalling, but there’s something else. During the Cabo holdout, wasn’t he working with a known Cowboy hater? Zeke seems to have changed styles.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lawrence has taken plenty of heat around here since the start of the season. There are lots of posts calling out the lack of sacks and too much talk.

Even if that weren't the case, his play has nothing to do with Zeke's lackluster year.
Lackluster year?

Quick, compare all-world Saquon Barkley’s numbers to Zeke’s...

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
8th RB in rushing, and three of the backs ahead of him played 10 games (against Dallas' 9).

But, go ahead, blame Zeke. And get a 5 year supply of Pepto Bismol. Y'all gonna need it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

See Earl Campbell.........Same career path. Hence why it was a mistake to cave into his holdout demands.

Jerry thought he was paying for another Emmitt Smith.....Jerry got spoiled. Emmitt was just a freak of nature that may never be seen again.

mardwin

Reaction score
#1 reason you don't pay big money to a RB, this is a passing league.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Lackluster year?

Quick, compare all-world Saquon Barkley’s numbers to Zeke’s...

Compare his stats to the guy who has missed over 3 games with an injury, continues to be slowed down by the injury, and doesn't have the other offensive pieces aroundhim from o-line to QB to pass catchers?

Quick, compare their salaries.

That doesn't really matter though. I've never been infatuated with Barkley or his thighs the way some people here are. I'm talking about just Zeke. I know he can take over when things are clicking for him, but he looks off this year.