The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

Hadenough

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.
Exactly! The refs tried to give the game back to Dallas and Dak was so stupid he couldn't even take advantage of it. Two sacks without throwing the ball away. We've seen this before from him and the coaches still let him get away with this crap.

mcmvp

Reaction score
You can blame him for that last sack that effectively cost us the game though.

Any rational analysis of his game was that for 59+ minutes he balled out as you said, but for the last 30 seconds he made a couple critical mistakes which cost us any shot of winning in the last seconds of the game.
I guess…but damn…hell of a game

Yobwocs

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Stephen thinks he did his job, and is gonna extend him.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He will never even get within one game to play in a Super Bowl either. That is just 100% truth that most on here can’t understand. Sorry fist pumpers, it’s never gonna happen with that trash QB. Nobody fears him and we all know if he was QBing another team and he played Dallas that we wouldn’t fear playing him at all. I feel so bad for Micah because he knows he’s screwed till the back end of his career.
Why don't you just switch teams. Save us all from this nonsense post. If you think this was Dak's fault, you slept the whole game.

leeblair

Reaction score
I disagree. I think Jason Garrett may have finally left the building.
Dak played great tonight. He didn't look like the Dak of the past seven years.
Mike McCarthy has finally made a difference. Now the Cowboys are his.
Dak looked in control during the game and was actually making plays.
If he can continue like this, the Cowboys have a chance.
Make no mistake- this was not the Dak we have complained so much about. If he played like he did tonight for the past seven seasons, there would never have been a complaint.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You’re probably right, but we’re gonna be stuck with him for a minimum of another four years.

Proof

Reaction score
of all the days lol. dak has been playing really well, and did everything he could today

aikemirv

Reaction score
If he threw a TD you would say he was clutch. He took sacks, took delay of game penalties and audibled with the clock winding down on the road.

Yeah...clutch football.
Yeah the audible to the QB draw was dumb and caused the penalty probably

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Total BS and a typical remark against Dak. He played a great game and I’ll say again, Dak doesn’t play defense. It’s obvious that if we lose, it’s all Dak’s fault. If we win, Dak’s play is marginalized.

The penalties are on the coaching staff and our players. Undisciplined and poor clock management.
maybe you can blame Romo.

McMicah

Reaction score
This is NOTHING like the Cards or 49ers games. Dak played really well. Every time he runs a lot he plays well.

Yes, he had his hand in this with the 2pt conversion whoopsie and the last sack that he had quite possibly the worst pocket presence I’ve ever seen in my life, but for the amount he had the ball and the good he did, this isn’t a game where I’m going to go after him at all.

Everyone should be going after Jerry for not trading for Jaylon Johnson at the deadline, because their entire offense ran through Jordan Lewis tonight.