The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

ArtClink

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.
Total BS and a typical remark against Dak. He played a great game and I’ll say again, Dak doesn’t play defense. It’s obvious that if we lose, it’s all Dak’s fault. If we win, Dak’s play is marginalized.

The penalties are on the coaching staff and our players. Undisciplined and poor clock management.

Swagger

Reaction score
He was the best player on the field today.

Your opinion is just wrong.
Prescott played very well until he was asked to win the game in the clutch. Hurts was better on one knee. More efficient with his throws and the TD throw to Smith was the best thrown ball of the game.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Always someone else fault to you homers

Dak is 30 yrs old….he’s never won nothing and will never win anything
Did u watch the game? Look at Daks stats, look at the big sacks the line gave up, zero run game, poor coaching with time management, penalties at bad times....u can’t put this all on Dak, and I’m always critical of him WHEN ITS WARRANTED. Yeah he stepped out on the 2pt conversion, but MANY other issues besides him.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Stop. Dak played his best game in a long while. He's the main reason it was even a game to begin with. Despite the stupid mistake he made stepping out of bounds, this loss is 100% NOT on him.

CB61

Reaction score
I will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan I have been since 1964 but there comes a time when I drew a line in the sand and said I'm not even going to bother watching them anymore if I've got something else to do, with that being said yes he was not very poised at the end, but well disciplined team with a well poised quarterback would have taken advantage of that ! Even when the Eagles messed up on the fumble I saw three cowboys look right at the ball and jump in the pile the other way ? The penalties at the end are inexcusable That comes down to the coaching staff and ultimately to the ownership ! Been like that for the last 25 years or more ! That's why I don't get upset anymore? I have expect it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

MyUserName

Reaction score
It’s not all on him, but truly great QBs overcome.

They learn and adapt trough out the game. I just don’t feel Dak has that ability …and ever will.

Sydla

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.

I'd love to know if that really was a QB draw there.

And yeah, it looks like Smith just went because he expected the snap there. Regardless of who is at fault there, it just fits in with the general stupidity this team shows game to game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Better question.. look at the players that are on Dak level $$ contracts.. do any of those lose this game today in the same situation? That is the real key.. not just what Dak is and isn't but how much of our cap is invested in him. Maybe our OL would be able to replace Steele or upgrade our rush defence or have more depth at corner. The reality is that you HAVE to consider the cap hit when evaluating Dak. It is not enough for him to be 'good'..

The delay of game, the audibles.. stepping out of bounds, taking two sacks in a row (one saved through penalty) and basically finding a way to lose.. that is all on Dak. And ALL those things matter more than some nice stats racked up in the first half.

All the time you see Dak compared to Aikman and how his stats are better etc etc.. but the reality is that Troy was a winner. he found a way to win. Dak just doesn't have it.
I would attempt to correct your many lies, but I would get dumber wasting time on such an intentionally false post.

CB61

Reaction score
I will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan I have been since 1964 but there comes a time when I drew a line in the sand and said I'm not even going to bother watching them anymore if I've got something else to do, with that being said yes he was not very poised at the end, but well disciplined team with a well poised quarterback would have taken advantage of that ! Even when the Eagles messed up on the fumble I saw three cowboys look right at the ball and jump in the pile the other way ? The penalties at the end are inexcusable That comes down to the coaching staff and ultimately to the ownership ! Been like that for the last 25 years or more ! That's why I don't get upset anymore? I have expect it ?
I drew another line in the sand to not care that much anymore after they hired Mike McCarthy,

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
Damn you trashing DAK trash Steele he’s the real issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

CB61

Reaction score
I drew another line in the sand to not care that much anymore after they hired Mike McCarthy,
I feel they had much better options but then again would anybody in be interested in working for Jerry ????

CB61

Reaction score
Damn you trashing DAK trash Steele he’s the real issue!
At the end he was no doubt ! But Prescott just stood there at the end instead of moving around like he did in the first three quarters ? I can understand his frustration

CB61

Reaction score
Dak is supposed to throw the ball away.

Then when the cowboys go 3 and out. They’ll blame the QB for that.

Nevermind the countless plays that were made today because the QB was able to scramble and extend the play.
I wish he had done more of that in the fourth quarter

McMicah

Reaction score
man is blaming dak for getting sacked and not the oline
Dak played well, but go back and watch that play. That sack is on Dak. The pocket isn’t being pushed, Dak can scramble forward at will, and he instead runs backward out the back of the pocket where Steele has CORRECTLY pushed his man upfield because any decent QB just stays or climbs the pocket. QB 101, but instead Dak panicked and just ran backwards. Dak played well tonight, but between the 2pt conversion and that sack, he did his part in losing the game