The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

mcmvp

Reaction score
Can’t be part of the blame Dak thing for this game…he balled out

EST_1986

Reaction score
I think Dak is the problem but today he was no where near the issue. He actually played very well

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The elite QBs finish that opportunity. Not just the last possession but the one before that too. If Dak and his fans want him to be elite, those are the opportunities that separate the great ones from just the decent ones.

This was a perfect example of a type of close playoff game where the game is right there for the taking. If you expect to go on a championship run, they are going to have at least 1 and maybe 2-3 situations like this in January where the offense has a chance to win it

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I think Dak is the problem but today he was no where near the issue. He actually played very well
He played awesome. But he made crucial mistakes and kept taking crucial sacks instead of getting rid of the ball on time. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Sydla

Reaction score
Can’t be part of the blame Dak thing for this game…he balled out

You can blame him for that last sack that effectively cost us the game though.

Any rational analysis of his game was that for 59+ minutes he balled out as you said, but for the last 30 seconds he made a couple critical mistakes which cost us any shot of winning in the last seconds of the game.

Zman5

Reaction score
27 seconds and on the five…

Dak can’t get the team organized and audibles, forcing Smith to have a false start…

There is one thing he cannot do and that is take a sack which he does (pure trash decision)…you can’t take the sack Dak!!!!

Just a loser
If an audible caused Smith to have a false start(it didn't), he needs to find a new career.
If you really believe what you wrote, stop watching football. Badminton might be easier for you to understand.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Total BS and a typical remark against Dak. He played a great game and I’ll say again, Dak doesn’t play defense. It’s obvious that if we lose, it’s all Dak’s fault. If we win, Dak’s play is marginalized.

The penalties are on the coaching staff and our players. Undisciplined and poor clock management.
You are correct about ALL of that. I think McCarthy and the D share blame. Eagles played well too considering their injuries. But in the end, it was Dak vs a depleted secondary and FULL MOMENTUM. And he CHOKED.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Any rational analysis of his game was that for 59+ minutes he balled out as you said, but for the last 30 seconds he made a couple critical mistakes which cost us any shot of winning in the last seconds of the game.
True. He needs to throw two touchdown passes because Edoga a veteran doesn’t know the basic rules.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

THANK YOU. 2 things can be simultaneously true: Dak played very well but he also made several critical mistakes in the last 4 minutes of the game.

Brooksey

Reaction score
One of the worst choke job sacks I ever saw. Cee-Dee lamb and Turpin were in the end zone when he took the sack that cost us 15 yards and 20 secs.
Game over. The delay of game that followed was pathetic too.

Dak played really well until the end with 30 secs

Last edited by a moderator:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Stop. Dak played his best game in a long while. He's the main reason it was even a game to begin with. Despite the stupid mistake he made stepping out of bounds, this loss is 100% NOT on him.
Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I should have said Dak's instincts cost him a golden opportunity to be seen as elite and worth $65mm. But you are correct, there is plenty of blame to go around.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well if people would stop posting stupid things. I wouldn’t have to keep saying it.

This is about this game. Dak’s play is bottom of the list as to why the cowboys lost this game.

Anybody with a brain can see that.

Run game was nowhere to be seen. Offensive line was horrible.

5 dropped passes.

Defense allowed 28 points and forced zero turnovers.

The list goes on.

Like I said. I’m fine with the cowboys moving on from Dak. But Dak played very well this game. That’s just a fact.

Defense could not even get any turnovers when the Eagles had 3 fumbles. Didn't show up until the 4th quarter.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He wasn't perfect, but if your take away from watching that S show is that its all his fault, you're nuts,

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He will never even get within one game to play in a Super Bowl either. That is just 100% truth that most on here can’t understand. Sorry fist pumpers, it’s never gonna happen with that trash QB. Nobody fears him and we all know if he was QBing another team and he played Dallas that we wouldn’t fear playing him at all. I feel so bad for Micah because he knows he’s screwed till the back end of his career.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The elite QBs finish that opportunity. Not just the last possession but the one before that too. If Dak and his fans want him to be elite, those are the opportunities that separate the great ones from just the decent ones.

This was a perfect example of a type of close playoff game where the game is right there for the taking. If you expect to go on a championship run, they are going to have at least 1 and maybe 2-3 situations like this in January where the offense has a chance to win it
It's true

ArtClink

Reaction score
You are correct about ALL of that. I think McCarthy and the D share blame. Eagles played well too considering their injuries. But in the end, it was Dak vs a depleted secondary and FULL MOMENTUM. And he CHOKED.
That’s a matter of opinion sir.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He played awesome. But he made crucial mistakes and kept taking crucial sacks instead of getting rid of the ball on time. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Yea he wasn’t flawless by any means but I wouldn’t place blame on him today whatsoever