News: The Dallas Cowboys are in love with Kyle Pitts and have spoken to him already

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas should trade up to get whoever they want. It's not like we've won championships since the 90s by staying put or trading down. Gotta rock the boat. Everything else has been done already and STILL no results.

morasp

Reaction score
He won't be there at 10 and if we give up picks to trade up I'll probably quit watching the draft for first time since I started watching it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This has to be a smokescreen! Jerry couldnt be that dumb to draft a TE with this team having so many other positions of need. Draft defense or oline!!

dwreck27

Reaction score
So how much resources are we dedicating to the offense??

Defense was a dumpster fire and even with the offense lighting it up with Dak to start the year scoring 30 plus they couldn’t manage to hold the other team under 30....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only in Dallas can you have a historically bad defense the year before with needs at CB, DT, S and LB and use a top 10 pick on a TE.
While I agree....they probably look at it as if they had the top pick last year they would’ve drafted Okudah and he would’ve busted for them while Diggs would’ve been a better player for someone in the 2nd.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So how much resources are we dedicating to the offense??

Defense was a dumpster fire and even with the offense lighting it up with Dak to start the year scoring 30 plus they couldn’t manage to hold the other team under 30....
While I agree....drafting defense won’t fix us this year. Whatever fixing goes on will be because of Quinn.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Remember when the Lions drafted Calvin Johnson and became a perennial Super Bowl contender?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve thought about this hard and long. LOL you don’t win in this league without having a great offense or defense front. Sure would love to have him . But he won’t help us win a championship . Yeah he may help putting points on the board. That’s not what we’re looking for is it. I say draft the Best offense tackle. And then the best defense of tackle. As bad as we need a cornerback . middle linebacker. I’m building again through the pits . And that’s what we’ve haven’t done in a long time a true rebuild. Garrett tried rebuilding the offense line . But we all know what happened unforeseen Freddy ,Smith ,Collins.Sure we can get them later rounds. But let’s get the best. Let the pitfalls somewhere else

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only in Dallas can you have a historically bad defense the year before with needs at CB, DT, S and LB and use a top 10 pick on a TE.
I can’t stand the thought process of cowboy fans. If we draft the tight end I think I’ll break the TV set. Like I did it when Smith dropped the ball against the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Yeah I know it was stupid but I couldn’t help it. No I don’t drink

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas should trade up to get whoever they want. It's not like we've won championships since the 90s by staying put or trading down. Gotta rock the boat. Everything else has been done already and STILL no results.

I mean, we've changed everything.

I can't think of a single thing we haven't tried.

jerry-stephen.jpg

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd be shocked if he lasts until 10. Denver needs him as much as we do.
The point is we don’t need them as bad as we do a left tackle a defense of tackle. Or a middle linebacker. Yeah and that’s before cornerback. The pitfalls wherever he may

cowboyed

Reaction score
Its pretty clear one of them needs to grow facial hair or we have no chance.
Unfortunately, the beard growth would be quite challenging because Jerry's facial epidermis isn't exactly nutrient rich and Stephen Jones' visage mirrors the craters and canyons of Mars.