The Elite QB Farce

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what does Dak's colon really look like?
Very clean, that Campbell's Chunky Soup is quite the colon scraper. Especially the Sirloin Burger, or Clawless Cat Paw Chili, as I like to call it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We all had our favs to get the HC job and I got mine and you didn't, sour grapes. You need to be more gracious in losing...….. as I am in winning. Not one nannernannerbooboo to one poster that didn't get their guy.

Wagon homers is redundant.
I’ll never win as long as Jerry is here.

Big_D

Reaction score
Not blaming one player. But he’s the least talented key position player on offense and a major contributor in missing the playoffs.

but still an ongoing Issue no matter who is under center. Right now the only option staring them in the face is seeing if coaching changes anything. The team as a unit has been soft for a long time. Individual talent amounted to nothing. The direction for the entire organization needs to be better to achieve any real results. A smart front office, coaching, scheme, preparation, play calling, defense, special teams, quality game management etc have a snowball effect on why this team tanks regularly! That’s been made pretty clear over the past decade.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
but still an ongoing Issue no matter who is under center. Right now the only option staring them in the face is seeing if coaching changes anything. The team as a unit has been soft for a long time. Individual talent amounted to nothing. The direction for the entire organization needs to be better to achieve any real results. A smart front office, coaching, scheme, preparation, play calling, defense, special teams, quality game management etc have a snowball effect on why this team tanks regularly! That’s been made pretty clear over the past decade.
It’s been made clear over a generation spanning more than two decades.

We’ve been doomed because of our Mgmt more than coaching who of course hired and undermined our coaching along with the personnel decisions. And it was similar for 6 different coaches now not just one.

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s been made clear over a generation spanning more than two decades.

The nepotism situation was a true stain on this team. How coaching was completely undervalued. I know you look to blame everything on Jerry, but he finally made the smart decision. That's step one.

Reactions: G2

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The nepotism situation was a true stain on this team. How coaching was completely undervalued. I know you look to blame everything on Jerry, but he finally made the smart decision. That's step one.
Agree and step 2 seems to be allowing his own HC to hire his staff but hanging out there is step 3, backing out and letting his HC establish the culture and areas of accountability and responsibility. One voice.

Big_D

Reaction score
Agree and step 2 seems to be allowing his own HC to hire his staff but hanging out there is step 3, backing out and letting his HC establish the culture and areas of accountability and responsibility. One voice.

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but the way things have went down it looks like McCarthy has more leeway. How he handles the players and roster and team management etc? we shall see. But I really like what I'm seeing so far.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't have thought it possible, but the way things have went down it looks like McCarthy has more leeway. How he handles the players and roster and team management etc? we shall see. But I really like what I'm seeing so far.
I think that the Garrett situation was an epiphany to Booger. I think it hurt him to have to let a family member go and for the experiment to fail and his dream scenario of one big happy family.

I think he realized that hiring a trainee and hoping he gets it was not as effective as hiring a guy that's done it and knows what it takes to get back. And hiring a guy that is driven to get back is even better.

I don't like GB but am halfassed pulling for them to put even more pressure on Big Mike. Any HC gets canned and his team goes to the SB the very next year is one motivated sob.

kskboys

Reaction score
After seeing and hearing the extreme frustration in his voice/face, I thought it was likely. Dude just looked lost. Jerry has no idea whatsoever why we didn't win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He did something similar with Parcells with no better results.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After seeing and hearing the extreme frustration in his voice/face, I thought it was likely. Dude just looked lost. Jerry has no idea whatsoever why we didn't win.
Number one pitfall of nepotism, failure to objectively evaluate performance.

Booger was correct in his answer to why he doesn't hire a GM, another would be in fear of his job to make some of the decisions he's made. There's not a GM that's ever been in the league that would have kept Garrett around that long and most would have his head on the chopping block after that trip to ATL. Bad enough he bothced the game but doing that to one of your own players is against the Coach's Hippocratic Oath.

Tooter_Magee

Reaction score
Very clean, that Campbell's Chunky Soup is quite the colon scraper. Especially the Sirloin Burger, or Clawless Cat Paw Chili, as I like to call it.

This is a terrible take. There's nothing in Cambell's chunky to really act as ruffage and scour the colon. Cleaning your colon with Chunky would be like trying to scrub your floors with vegetable oil.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So what does Dak's colon really look like?
I have no clue. And what's really disturbing is why would you even want to know?
Do you have a collection? A fetish? It's concerning.

Before you ask, no you can't see mine. I understand you have a real good view of your own with your entire head up there, but that's not how I roll.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ahhhh.... theres in lies the bigger conundrum.

And why it better work fast cause Jethro will get impatient and begin inserting himself more.

Retaining Moore is symptom #1. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My thoughts are this team isn’t as talented or SB ready as Jerry and some fans think it is. Our issues aren’t just coaching.

Thats my hope is with better coaching maybe everyone will realize its more than just coaching.

What probably will happen is we’ll make marginal improvement to get back in the playoffs and fizzle out again.

There’s only one place we can go to satisfy and that’s up to a championship.

Super Bowl or Bust on Big Mikes Homer Wagon

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And Elway was the most Elite of that era. And he failed to win until he had Terrell Davis and a stout defense. Go figure.
But he went to 3 Super Bowls on his arm. That’s what Elite is all about. Not winning championships but carrying your team to the brink time and time again.