The end of Dak is coming

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Because most every year there are QB's that manage to perform to ALL-PRO level despite having a more difficult schedule.
Those teams have defenses that can stop the run and an offense that can run the ball. You’re just another “fan” who hates Dak and blame him for all of the teams failures solely.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Went ahead and fixed that for you.

p.s. Don't be a weasel. Man up and say what you mean instead of hiding behind innuendo.
Whenever Dak does leave you’re not going to know what to do as ALL you do is post how much you hate Dak. You and several others.

starfan1

Reaction score
as much as i cannot stand these constant dak whining threads they have not reached the level of the Quincy, Henson and Hutch debates those were classic. I can be grateful for that.I seem to remember some of those reaching over 100 pages

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
The team that Dak signs with will show a LOT whether or not he's about winning or not. I can see Dak signing with some bottom feeder team and getting top dollar. Good luck to that squad!

movaughn88

Reaction score
speak for yourself :laugh: I wont miss any of them. especially the ones that leave if he gets the extension.

which mind you probably isnt in the best interest of the cowboys depending on the terms and the how the defense and line performs. The zone however improves day 1 they boogie to the texans site.
If the vocal minority Dak haters left the board I might start reading it again. I can't imagine it happening - they will find new way to troll

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
This has been the same off season discussion for the last 4 off seasons, and will be the for the next 4 off seasons. I don't understand why so many of you continue with this non sense. If Dak is gone, we are more likely to be like be like the Commanders or other teams that have gone decades without a bonafide starting NFL QB than striking gold with a 1st round draft pick. And even if we do hit it out of the park the usual suspects will turn against him in about a year. You did it with Romo and now Dak. Heck, the usual suspects would have turned on Troy if this board was around back then.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m wondering how the anti guys handle Dak being gone…they flock to hating Micah until he’s gone? Wonder how does this work?
some of them find something else. for example Leeblair use to just go on and on and on and on, writing articles even about Garrett. when Garrett was gone he disappeared for a while. until Dak became a polarizing figure and then he latched on to Dak topic.

pappy is the same way, 99.99999999999999999% of his posts are Dak. I think he responded to one other topic, once. I think he will go up in a puff of smoke.

most of them are clueless about actual football. none of these ardent fans have ever given an alternative to how they think the team might be able to get better. the typical answer is "I am not a GM" or go draft, look KC found Mahomes in draft.

all too funny

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The irony here is that if your demons were exorcised your posts would diminish by about 90%. Or would you just find another reason to flex your internet muscles?

Wonder how that works.
yeah. you are on that list of folks going "puff".

you are only in Dak threads and nothing but dak threads, so you don't see any of my other posts. but I get you..

"puff"

Wangchung83

Reaction score
This is a great, detailed post, but I have one question.

If Dak was extremely reliant on his running ability and a star running back/running game.... how was he able to become 2nd team All Pro without a star running back and probably the weakest running game offensively of his career?

Our running game didn't benefit him at all during his best season as a NFL quarterback.
Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
some of them find something else. for example Leeblair use to just go on and on and on and on, writing articles even about Garrett. when Garrett was gone he disappeared for a while. until Dak became a polarizing figure and then he latched on to Dak topic.

pappy is the same way, 99.99999999999999999% of his posts are Dak. I think he responded to one other topic, once. I think he will go up in a puff of smoke.

most of them are clueless about actual football. none of these ardent fans have ever given an alternative to how they think the team might be able to get better. the typical answer is "I am not a GM" or go draft, look KC found Mahomes in draft.

all too funny
They’re desperate for attention as they were ignored their whole life and rightfully so. So they come here to troll for attention.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Went ahead and fixed that for you.

p.s. Don't be a weasel. Man up and say what you mean instead of hiding behind innuendo.
I said what I meant….what do you think im hiding lol? You’re changing my words and telling me I’m hiding? Huh? :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yeah. you are on that list of folks going "puff".

you are only in Dak threads and nothing but dak threads, so you don't see any of my other posts. but I get you..

"puff"
Exactly. These guys never talk Cowboys but Dak but they want me to believe what? Their posts will be different….

I’m calling it now when Dak does eventually leave these guys will still bring him up lol…..

Wangchung83

Reaction score
This has been the same off season discussion for the last 4 off seasons, and will be the for the next 4 off seasons. I don't understand why so many of you continue with this non sense. If Dak is gone, we are more likely to be like be like the Commanders or other teams that have gone decades without a bonafide starting NFL QB than striking gold with a 1st round draft pick. And even if we do hit it out of the park the usual suspects will turn against him in about a year. You did it with Romo and now Dak. Heck, the usual suspects would have turned on Troy if this board was around back then.
Lol..comparing any of those to Troy is nonsense. Troy went to NFC championship and superbowl multiple times by Daks age. If Dak had done anything or showed some improvement in the post season it would be a different story. That’s a big IF bc he continues to suck in not just big games but the playoffs

Wangchung83

Reaction score
If the 2024 season is the end for Dak, better brace yourselves for some lean years unless we get real lucky with our next QB. The majority of this fan base will be so euphoric to see him go the champagne will be flowing like a river the day he walks. Fans will be dancing in the street as if the Cowboys just won the SB. lol We’ll see how long the celebrating lasts if we get stuck moving on from one QB to the next for who knows how long trying to find one that’s at least as good as Dak. While we’re playing musical chairs at QB missing the playoffs every year, Dak may end up with a more competent organization and end up winning a championship. I can only image the mega meltdown amongst Cowboys Nation watching Dak hoisting the Lombardi trophy for another team while we were sitting home for the playoffs. Better be careful what you wish for. :thumbup:
Dark winning a championship.lol. He’s not going to get better playmakers around him, Dallas spent a league high on our offense and he still couldn’t get it done. These two seasons he had the best chance he’s ever going to have and the defense wasn’t the problem. The defense outplayed the offense in the losses to San Fran and Dak couldn’t move the ball.