The end of Dak is coming

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sorry, but you really aren’t a very astute fan if you honestly believe that. Dak isn’t better than Jimmy G? That’s absurd! :facepalm: Because of his great defense all Jimmy G had to do was manage the game. Just hand the ball off and watch us get road graded. Jimmy G is an average QB which is why SF moved on from him and he got benched in Vegas in less than one season. When he has to do a lot he sucks! SF controlled the ball because we couldn’t stop them. We knew how they used Deebo running the ball and we had no answers for him. Some of those 72 rushing yards he had were after contact. He looked like Earl Campbell running over us. We looked like the Keystone Cops trying to tackle him. It was embarrassing! We had some success moving the ball but we kept shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties. It’s a waste of time arguing with Dak haters.
The point is it wasn’t the standard running game that got the 49ers a significant portion of their yards. Are you really this clueless? You’re trying to assert that the running D of Dallas sucked. It didn’t. The team just got beat by the 49ers offensive play calling. Using Deebo as an example when he has almost 50% of the run yards of a poor run defense is simply wrong. Wide receivers are not a standard part of the run game.

But Dak didn’t do jack squat either. You keep repeatedly deflecting from Dak’s repeated poor offensive output in playoff games by putting the blame on the defense RUN yards, but the points were kept to a minimum and Dak gave them free points on the team’s side of the field. Jimmy G only had to manage the game because the 49ers D wasn’t afraid of Dak putting points on the board. They knew they could handle him. And we saw how it’s gotten even worse last season in the regular season on the road when the 49ers could also put points on the board too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We don't hate anyone. Half the time I am defending whoever the escape goat is for Dak Lovers. They rip apart the whole team constantly

Most of the posts are just Dak Fans being difficult and talking on circles to defend him
Yeah I don’t buy this. How can Dak have a scapegoat? He was the second best QB in the league…most Dak fans blame Jerry unless your a Jerry apologist?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak isn’t any better than Jimmy G.
That’s hilarious! :laugh:You might want to go check Jimmy G’s career numbers and compare them to Dak’s. Jimmy has never even had a 4000 yard season and has never thrown for more than 27 TDs. Dak’s numbers DRARF Jimmy G’s and Dak has a higher career passer rating which currently has him 5th all-time. The 49ers traded the farm so they could move on from Jimmy G. He didn’t last one season as the starter in Vegas which I predicted he wouldn’t. He sucks without a great defense and running game. Have you even watched him? Lol The more he has to throw the worse he is. With the Cowboys lack of running game and garbage playoff defenses we wouldn’t get anywhere with him. He’s stuck being a backup the rest of his career unless there’s an injury.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The point is it wasn’t the standard running game that got the 49ers a significant portion of their yards. Are you really this clueless?
You think I’m clueless? LOL Their standard running game from an average back gained 96 yards which was most of their rushing yards. Sorry, but you’re being schooled.

Chasing6

Reaction score
No we won’t. We’ll stay average. I’m going to give you a stat line:

10 wins, playoff berth, bounced in the first round of the playoffs

Who lead the team, Dak or Quincy Carter?
12-5 is not average.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You’re trying to assert that the running D of Dallas sucked. It didn’t.
How is it possible to give up 169 rushing yards in a playoff game and your run D doesn’t suck? Are you for real? :rolleyes::facepalm: Even the Joneses criticized our run D after that game. Stephen was on the radio saying you’re not going to win playoff games if you can’t stop the run.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How is it possible to give up 169 rushing yards in a playoff game and your run D doesn’t suck? Are you for real? :rolleyes::facepalm:
The Dallas run defense sucked hard. Quinn’s all out rush the passer D doesn’t work in the playoffs when the good running teams come into play.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Dallas run defense sucked hard. Quinn’s all out rush the passer D doesn’t work in the playoffs when the good running teams come into play.
It was terrible! Can’t believe anyone would defend it and say it didn’t suck.

Blitzen

Reaction score
You sound like someone trying to convince themselves it’s desperation at this point.

He’s on the down slope. Everyone needs to accept it and move on. I’ve already turned the page-whether he’s on the squad or not-my mind is on what the team is like after him.

Blitzen

Reaction score
7ifssw.jpg

Hopefully after this season. Definitely before 5 more seasons-and I would say there will be a significant injury coming-it’s what happens the enormous bulk of QB’s once they reach this age.

If he leaves here-I imagine same timeline.

tomokawan

Reaction score
It's strange because Romo fans wanted him to play into his 40's regardless of his lack of availability due to mounting injuries (Romo did prove his toughness, but it impacted his longevity). Yet many fans have been wanting to get rid of Dak for years and he has very similar stats as Romo, esp when it matters in the playoffs. Neither QB got it done in the playoffs but the fanbase tends to immortalize Romo while vilifying Dak. Now I'm fine with us moving on from Dak just like I was with Romo, but the perception of each QB is vastly different among fans given that they have the same stats and same playoff results. Double standard IMO.
That is what gets me about some so called Cowboy fans. The double standard afforded Romo. Whoever QB's the Boys, I will support until they are gone.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
How is it possible to give up 169 rushing yards in a playoff game and your run D doesn’t suck? Are you for real? :rolleyes::facepalm: Even the Joneses criticized our run D after that game. Stephen was on the radio saying you’re not going to win playoff games if you can’t stop the run.
Because a wide receiver does NOT line up behind the offensive line to run the ball. The plays they got Deebo the ball were not standard run plays. STOP IGNORING WHAT I CLEARLY SAID TWICE NOW. A wide receiver does not get almost 50% of your running yards in general.

And when I said Dak wasn’t any better than Jimmy G, it was in the playoff game. Stick to the context.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The point is it wasn’t the standard running game that got the 49ers a significant portion of their yards. Are you really this clueless? You’re trying to assert that the running D of Dallas sucked. It didn’t. The team just got beat by the 49ers offensive play calling. Using Deebo as an example when he has almost 50% of the run yards of a poor run defense is simply wrong. Wide receivers are not a standard part of the run game.

But Dak didn’t do jack squat either. You keep repeatedly deflecting from Dak’s repeated poor offensive output in playoff games by putting the blame on the defense RUN yards, but the points were kept to a minimum and Dak gave them free points on the team’s side of the field. Jimmy G only had to manage the game because the 49ers D wasn’t afraid of Dak putting points on the board. They knew they could handle him. And we saw how it’s gotten even worse last season in the regular season on the road when the 49ers could also put points on the board too.
When undrafted J. Mason comes in for relief for McCaffrey and averages 6.9 yards a carry not sure what to tell ya.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Because a wide receiver does NOT line up behind the offensive line to run the ball. The plays they got Deebo the ball were not standard run plays STOP IGNORING WHAT I CLEARLY SAID TWICE NOW. A wide receiver does not get almost 50% of your running yards in general.

And when I said Dak wasn’t any better than Jimmy G, it was in the playoff game. Stick to the context.
Done wasting anymore time with you on this. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When undrafted J. Mason comes in for relief for McCaffrey and averages 6.9 yards a carry not sure what to tell ya.
They didn’t have McCaffrety in the 2021 game. That’s the game he and I were arguing. He was still in Carolina.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping and praying that we'll soon find a QB to take this team on to better things. Whether it's Lance, Hohensee or someone else, may the next one to grace the fields of the Cowboys find the kind of success and support to return to their long-lost Days of Glory. May the football gods smile upon him, whomever he may be! It's time for the Cowboys of the past to return to their intended future within the NFL.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone heard or seen Dak's new extension?
Yep didn't think so............. :muttley:

To the few Dak lovers left here in the good old CZ snap out of it as Dak is Road Kill after this season!