The end of Dak is coming

morat1959

Reaction score
I think most of us are fine with moving on. We are just disappointed the front office doesn't have a plan in place to replace Dak. We should have been drafting and acquiring QBs prior to now to be prepared for this possibility. The front office continues to ignore the most important position on the field.
They haven’t put stock in the QB position since Aikman.

morat1959

Reaction score
He was extremely reliant on his running ability?
2016 57 carries for 282 yards
2023 55 carries for 242 yards
Same deal.
His abilities are not diminished.
He's just not getting better at focusing in the playoffs. At this point he should be less nervous in those spots, but that clearly is not the case. That green bay game, he looked like a deer in the headlights. Maybe he can get past that, but I wouldn't bet on that at this point.
The deer in the headlights look goes way back with Dak. The moment is always too big for him.

starfan1

Reaction score
I think most of us are fine with moving on. We are just disappointed the front office doesn't have a plan in place to replace Dak. We should have been drafting and acquiring QBs prior to now to be prepared for this possibility. The front office continues to ignore the most important position on the field.
same crap they did with number 9 they got lucky with both dak and romo

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Dak leaves (the sooner the better), the champagne will flow, and there will be new hope here in the CZ of a better tomorrow.
AMEN!
Champagne might be a BIT too melodramatic... unless there will be real alcohol involved. Will there be real alcohol? You'd better be buying if you are serious about alcohol. CowboysZone's fridge has been drier than a KFC biscuit for years.

I would know. @Sarge drunk the last can of PBR the last time it was stocked. :mad: I was so thirsty that day! :(

Steve007

Reaction score
Throw in that he is about to get 58 to 62 million a year which is supply and demand. The market rate.
If the Cowboys pay him that amount then they are doomed. If they couldn't get any further on a cheaper contract they sure have no change paying him more.

rambo2

Reaction score
If the Cowboys pay him that amount then they are doomed. If they couldn't get any further on a cheaper contract they sure have no change paying him more.
They have a chance. They aren't doomed.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Champagne might be a BIT too melodramatic... unless there will be real alcohol involved. Will there be real alcohol? You'd better be buying if you are serious about alcohol. CowboysZone's fridge has been drier than a KFC biscuit for years.

I would know. @Sarge drunk the last can of PBR the last time it was stocked. :mad: I was so thirsty that day! :(
Drinks on the PAPPY for sure, for sure!!!! :flagwave:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
My problem with Dak ?
He is a good player wanting to be paid like a great player.
With a Salary Cap, you cant do that.
I don't even care about the money. Dak's problems are mental now. I don't think that's always been the case but he'll never get over that in Dallas. He needs to leave for his own good and the Cowboys need to move on to the next QB that we can blame.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Oh that's the goal now?

When people say the bar has been lowered in Dallas they aren't kidding.
Does anyone even care about division titles any more? I can't even tell you which ones we won this century. It used to be a starting off point for greatness. Now it's like who cares.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For REAL?

Well. Crap. I have been missing out. Maybe I should finally become an actual Dak Hater. The title has alcohol fringe benefits.
Not a Dak hater but a Cowboy lover.
Anyone or anything that hinders our chances of glory (Like a choking QB) is getting no loving from the PAPPY.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The key for Dallas is building a lead and letting Dak play within the system.

If he has to become a playmaker and go outside the system is when the wheels come off for him.

Hes the opposite of Romo in that regard.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Does anyone even care about division titles any more? I can't even tell you which ones we won this century. It used to be a starting off point for greatness. Now it's like who cares.
No.

Only Cowboys fans who are looking for anything to hold onto get excited about division titles.

Football is about the playoffs and the success you have in it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No.

Only Cowboys fans who are looking for anything to hold onto get excited about division titles.

Football is about the playoffs and the success you have in it.
And when your division sucks...winning it isn't anything special. lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a Dak hater but a Cowboy lover.
Anyone or anything that hinders our chances of glory (Like a choking QB) is getting no loving from the PAPPY.
You are a Cowboy lover. However, some of your fellow members do not call you that. :muttley:

It's all good. Just remember your promise when I start quoting from McLintock!, yelling, "WHERE'S THE WHISKEY???" I mean, "WHERE'S THE CHAMPAGNE???" :laugh:

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak can't even muster up the necessary mental toughness to get past GB
No QB in the history would have won that game. The reason I know that is no QB in the history of the NFL has won a game where the defense did what they did, which is a shame because last years team was SUPPOSED to be built on defense but the defense was historically bad when it mattered.