The end of Dak is coming

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he walks you’ll have to find something else to spend your entire day or take your tiring agenda to a fan board of his next team.
He isn't walking he's getting the boot so call it as it is my dearest Dakdavidian.
P.S. I'll be here as a true Cowboy fan as always.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's not good for rebuilding, which is what we need now,
We don’t need to rebuild we’ve gone 12-5 the past 3 seasons. Some want to blow the team up and start from scratch. :rolleyes: We just need to add a few more pieces and build a defense that will step up in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He isn't walking he's getting the boot so call it as it is my dearest Dakdavidian.
You need to be given the boot because you’re not a Cowboys fan. You just come here to annoy fans with your Dak agenda. It’s beyond obvious. You never show up after wins, only losses. You’re not fooling anyone.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This seems to be a new concept or idea. Have not heard this idea before on this forum.

I like fresh new ideas and posts.

I might have to sign up for the newsletter.

I wish more posters would come up with fresh new ideas about the team, coaches or players.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Dak Prescott = All Pro season

Cowboys Fans = He Was Mediocre

Dak, like many people like him, have to be Twice as good to get half the recognition.

Kirk Cousins has had very similar numbers to Dak. In 2020, he threw for a couple hundred fewer yards than Dak had last season, 4 more interceptions, and one fewer TD. He did not make the All-Pro team because Aaron Rodgers had an absurd season. Pat Mahomes and Josh Allen had very good seasons too. Sometimes the All-Pro QB is a unanimous selection and there is no second team QB. Depends on the year and circumstance. The recognition that you guys snivel so much for is purchased in the playoffs and in the biggest matchups. Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach are basically God-like status because of the SB wins and other big playoff and regular season wins (is what it is-some people can accept it and others whine and cry).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh that's the goal now?

When people say the bar has been lowered in Dallas they aren't kidding.
We’ve been over this countless times. The goal is a championship and the only way to accomplish that is by making the playoffs and giving yourself a chance. Dan Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs and 0-1 in the SB. This fan base would have crapped on him.

MikeT22

Reaction score
You need to be given the boot because you’re not a Cowboys fan. You just come here to annoy fans with your Dak agenda. It’s beyond obvious. You never show up after wins, only losses. You’re not fooling anyone.
Um, Cowboys haven’t played a game in 4 months and he is here.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We’ve been over this countless times. The goal is a championship and the only way to accomplish that is by making the playoffs and giving yourself a chance. Dan Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs and 0-1 in the SB. This fan base would have crapped on him.
Dak Prescott is the antithesis of Eli Manning.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We don’t need to rebuild we’ve gone 12-5 the past 3 seasons. Some want to blow the team up and start from scratch. :rolleyes: We just need to add a few more pieces and build a defense that will step up in the playoffs.
It's hard to add pieces tho with Dak, Micah and CDee looking for big pay days.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dream on buddy dream on..........and Bud look around as times have changed not many Dak believers are left here!
Boot yourself bud as your idol failed and you and the rest of the Dak or bust agenda is pretty much done here!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's hard to add pieces tho with Dak, Micah and CDee looking for big pay days.
Which is why we weren’t active in free agency. The Cowboys have a dilemma.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That statement is misleading. Lamar got 49 1st place votes, the only other QB to get a 1st place vote is Allen, so technically Allen was the runner-up for 1st place MVP. Dak did get the most 2nd place votes beating out McCaffrey by 5 votes.
He was 2023 NFL MVP runner-up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak will be gone so you’ll have nothing to post about. I mean every one of your posts is about Dak. You’ll be like a fresh water fish in a salt water tank.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Dream on buddy dream on..........and Bud look around as times have changed not many Dak believers are left here!
Boot yourself bud as your idol failed and you and the rest of the Dak or bust agenda is pretty much done here!
Tell me which QBs in this past draft win pan out and be multiple SB winning QB's

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The only positive with Dak moving on is you’ll disappear and follow him to his next team.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will be gone so you’ll have nothing to post about. I mean every one of your posts is about Dak. You’ll be like a fresh water fish in a salt water tank.
When Dak leaves (the sooner the better), the champagne will flow, and there will be new hope here in the CZ of a better tomorrow.
AMEN!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell me which QBs in this past draft win pan out and be multiple SB winning QB's
I have no idea but I do know that Dak will never win an SB unless the cap is voided and Jerry can buy the 85 Bears defense. :muttley:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was extremely reliant on his running ability?
2016 57 carries for 282 yards
2023 55 carries for 242 yards
Same deal.
His abilities are not diminished.
He's just not getting better at focusing in the playoffs. At this point he should be less nervous in those spots, but that clearly is not the case. That green bay game, he looked like a deer in the headlights. Maybe he can get past that, but I wouldn't bet on that at this point.