*** The Fire Garrett/Coaches Thread **merged**

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Garrett is a terrible coach. The worst part about him is that he is stubbornly arrogant in his way, and it has been shown to be little more than a way of incompetence. How does someone get less responsibility over the years and remain just as incompetent? Well, because he never really had a skill set in the first place. He should choose a career more in line with his degree and become the curator of an art history museum. He's worth $6 million per year just like Goodell is worth $50 million per year.

I feel like I've been saying this for five years now.

Last edited:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I still have no idea what the guy does besides talk to the media.

Since he never takes responsibility for anything, I assume he is responsible for nothing.

I don’t blame him for all our problems, and there are plenty, but I’ve always thought Garrett was a fraud. The shameful thing is we need him to be successful, so I support him, but I still have no clue what he’s actually good at besides staying above the circus.

Randy White

Reaction score
Just freaking stop. What is Dak to do with this mickey mouse coaching staff in a game like this? Franchise QBs find a way to win games on the regular where they are heavy underdogs and missing 4 all pros? He played a bad game for sure but this whole team stunk. Did you expect him to come out with no Zeke or Tyron and score at least 40 to win? No.

The past 2 games, Dak Prescott has been playing like a late 4th round pick. Last year he was playing like a #1 overall pick. Yesterday Bell was solid, not great, but solid. Dak had time but still missfired on a a bunch of passes, made poor decisions and failed to make plays with is feet. Yes, Zeke absence is crucial but this is a QB league and he has to prove he can handle adversity. Yesterday was not only on his shoulders, I blame the coaching staff, particularly the offense side of the ball, more than I do him, but THESE are the games where he has to step up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Here's a list of potential replacements..........

ttps://sportsmockery.com/2017/11/the-updated-chicago-bears-2018-head-coaching-candidates-list/

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
DPDbqKWU8AAO7PH.jpg:large

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
weve been outscored 47-0 in the second half of the last 2 games. Let that sink in.
Lets see what happens the next few weeks because these teams aren't that good but I know the Giants and Deadskins would love to thrash us. These games are not going to be easy.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
All the injuries and the Zeke suspension will be the excuse for this coaching staffs tenure to continue.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Jerry Jones says we wants "unprecedented accountability" from the NFL commissioner.

How about starting with the Dallas Cowboys? When does he start to hold JG, LInehan and Marinellii accountable? All 5 losses were because of 2nd half meltdowns, if that isn't coaching what is?

It isn't like this is the first season this team has lacked half time adjustments either, it has been an issue from day one with JG.

The offense and defense are as vanilla as you get, the coaches do almost nothing to create mismatches, it just isn't working.

Other than when BP was here this teams has had no accountability since Jimmy left.