The goat, where does Prescott really rank

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
oookkk then.....

so if you had a choice to start a franchise and your options were Marino and Dilfer. you would take dilfer. now we know how your mind works (or doesn't)
I'm sorry, but to be considered a winner do you not have to win? It's literally in the word. WINner.

You and your participation trophies lol

To answer your question if I didn't know their careers beforehand I'd take Marino because he's Marino, but being more talented doesn't make you a winner, but if you said "hey you can have Marino who will be one of the most talented QBs ever, or Dilfer and you'll get 1 championship" then I'm taking Dilfer all day. It's about more then pretty numbers with meaningful wins.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Good point, as I'm sure you've seen on this thread how they're more then willing to throw guys like Aikman under the bus to try and prop up Dak. It's pretty sad.
They hate Troy because of some of his comment.
Aikman compared Romo favorably to a first-ballot Hall of Famer: himself.

"I think Tony already is a better quarterback than I was," Aikman told the Brownsville Herald while in the South Texas town Tuesday for a Wingstop publicity event. "I know how quarterbacks are judged, but as far as his play-making ability and the things that he is capable of doing, he is a far more athletic quarterback, capable of making more plays than I ever was able to."

But Aikman says Prescott’s accuracy woes and a lack of anticipation are problems going forward.

“He needs to be more accurate with the football,” Aikman said on 1310 AM The Ticket Tuesday morning. “I’ve said for many, many years, as long as I can ever remember, when I’m asked, ‘Hey, what do you look for first in a quarterback?’ The first thing I look for is accuracy because the rest of it doesn’t matter.

“It doesn’t matter how tough you are. It doesn’t matter how smart you are or what a great leader you are. None of that stuff matters if you can’t put the ball where you have to put it. I’ve seen too many errant throws in that regard, and then there needs to be a little more anticipation.

hum, I have never read where Troy said Dak was better already than him, or that Romo had trouble with accuracy and anticipation.
Who knows now 2 guys who won 3 super bowls don't know anything about Dak.
Troy has tried lately, not to appear too hard on dak by throwing out some crumbs about Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They hate Troy because of some of his comment.
Aikman compared Romo favorably to a first-ballot Hall of Famer: himself.

"I think Tony already is a better quarterback than I was," Aikman told the Brownsville Herald while in the South Texas town Tuesday for a Wingstop publicity event. "I know how quarterbacks are judged, but as far as his play-making ability and the things that he is capable of doing, he is a far more athletic quarterback, capable of making more plays than I ever was able to."

But Aikman says Prescott’s accuracy woes and a lack of anticipation are problems going forward.

“He needs to be more accurate with the football,” Aikman said on 1310 AM The Ticket Tuesday morning. “I’ve said for many, many years, as long as I can ever remember, when I’m asked, ‘Hey, what do you look for first in a quarterback?’ The first thing I look for is accuracy because the rest of it doesn’t matter.

“It doesn’t matter how tough you are. It doesn’t matter how smart you are or what a great leader you are. None of that stuff matters if you can’t put the ball where you have to put it. I’ve seen too many errant throws in that regard, and then there needs to be a little more anticipation.

hum, I have never read where Troy said Dak was better already than him, or that Romo had trouble with accuracy and anticipation.
Who knows now 2 guys who won 3 super bowls don't know anything about Dak.
Troy has tried lately, not to appear too hard on dak by throwing out some crumbs about Dak.
Oh, I see.

Basically, you're the enemy if you're not praising Dak.

Now I get it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What makes it true?
All 3 guys have accomplished absolutely nothing in their careers thus far besides convincing teams their worth more then they are, all 3 have succeed at that one.

If you lined them up with just their career numbers or season averages with no names and you were told to pick them in the order you want. You'd more than likely have Dak ranked 3rd.

If you think Dak has set himself apart from them I would love to hear the reasons, but like Mr. Rockport, you won't because you can't.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All 3 guys have accomplished absolutely nothing in their careers thus far besides convincing teams their worth more then they are, all 3 have succeed at that one.

If you lined them up with just their career numbers or season averages with no names and you were told to pick them in the order you want. You'd more than likely have Dak ranked 3rd.

If you think Dak has set himself apart from them I would love to hear the reasons, but like Mr. Rockport, you won't because you can't.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Because it's true. Prove it wrong or pipe down.
Everyone knows it's not true, except you and the other haters who do nothing but Crap on Dak and anything positive with the Cowboys. Every day, every thread, every post. Just look at your post history. Mic drop.