The goat, where does Prescott really rank

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Tom Brady, his teams have won against ,Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers. In the playoffs. Not to mention Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and others obviously . Are you the best simply because you beat the best. Or you have the best numbers, statistics. I can’t wait for the season opener. Prescott has gone into Pittsburgh and beat Rothlisberger in his own house. We beat Aaron Rodgers in his own house. And we went down to New Orleans and beat them also . It’s time to beat Tom Brady, and Patrick Mahomes , this season. Yeah I know it’s about playoffs and championships. But that’s more about team and coaching. No this is not another Prescott thread. This is what gives you the right to be called the best.
Probably like me: Very good, maybe great, but probably not. You won't be remembered, but you're going to get paid and some things that you produce will be remembered forever and they won't know that it was you.
I'm sad right now.

Give me some space!
I had no choice how I did what I did.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just keep being you.
We need guys like you to keep conversation going.

I agree...sensitive guys get guys like me banned. Can't have it... haha

CATCH17 is good people. I disagree with him 98.56566665% of the time. It's ok. There's still a % point here or there where we are on the train!

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
I agree...sensitive guys get guys like me banned. Can't have it... haha

CATCH17 is good people. I disagree with him 98.56566665% of the time. It's ok. There's still a % point here or there where we are on the train!
Hear that.
I tag old boy from time to time, but he brings the goods and should be respected for doing so.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

He's at the highest rank for me. The general of our team whether some like it or not. He isn't going anywhere so you're wasting your time being a hater. I mean "realists." ;) He loves being a Cowboy? He picks up his own trash and doesn't disrespect people who's afforded him The American Dream?? I have no problem emptying half my bank account on tickets, merchandise and concessions, for people like him and Israel Mukuamu to be able to live the dream. I'll take him over every QB in the league. IMO Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, they've all hit their ceiling, Dak hasn't. If my son grows up to be half the man he is I will be a proud dad.

GO DAK and GO COWBOYS!! :starspin:

leeblair

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha!
Awesome.
Coming from the gooberest of goobery gooby goobs on this site.

Mucho respect.
Yet my threads are proven correct.
You just don't like hearing the truth.
You live in a fantasy world. It's not surprising you can't stand my posts.
Some of us actually expect results. You are apparently part of those who just watch the uniforms.

Corso

Reaction score
Yet my threads are proven correct.
You just don't like hearing the truth.
You live in a fantasy world. It's not surprising you can't stand my posts.
Some of us actually expect results. You are apparently part of those who just watch the uniforms.
Blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah
Blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Dak's gotta get a few skins on the wall to even mention his name in the same conversation as Brady.

Um…. A few? The understatement of the century.

You think anybody in your lifetime is going to win seven Super Bowls let alone four? Maybe Mahomes but three more even for him?

What in the world is this thread about? Dak in the same conversation as Brady or Montana or Manning or Aikman or Elway or Staubach or Favre?

I hope not unless we’re all wide eyed teenagers who think winning Super Bowls are easy and we’ve got one of the greatest of all time on the roster.

Really?

He’s not even Marino or Fouts or Dawson or Stabler or Bradshaw.

And I’d take Josh Allen and Herbert right now before him.

He’s a good QB who hasn’t won a thing who needs a lot of things to go right around him.

I like Dak I hope we win with him and I’m optimistic about the future but I still have no idea what this thread is trying to say.

Something about a GOAT? :facepalm:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Tom Brady, his teams have won against ,Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers. In the playoffs. Not to mention Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and others obviously . Are you the best simply because you beat the best. Or you have the best numbers, statistics. I can’t wait for the season opener. Prescott has gone into Pittsburgh and beat Rothlisberger in his own house. We beat Aaron Rodgers in his own house. And we went down to New Orleans and beat them also . It’s time to beat Tom Brady, and Patrick Mahomes , this season. Yeah I know it’s about playoffs and championships. But that’s more about team and coaching. No this is not another Prescott thread. This is what gives you the right to be called the best.
Yes Tampa won with both of Chiefs starting tackles out. You play whats in front of you. Acknowledging the injury disclaimer i think we got experience and smarts now. If not this year next year is waving at us.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Um…. A few? The understatement of the century.

You think anybody in your lifetime is going to win seven Super Bowls let alone four? Maybe Mahomes but three more even for him?

What in the world is this thread about? Dak in the same conversation as Brady or Montana or Manning or Aikman or Elway or Staubach or Favre?
Of course your right but I've always put Dak in the old school grit class and that counts for something. Brady lives on Mt. Olympus but is he immortal?
I hope not unless we’re all wide eyed teenagers who think winning Super Bowls are easy and we’ve got one of the greatest of all time on the roster.

Really?

He’s not even Marino or Fouts or Dawson or Stabler or Bradshaw.

And I’d take Josh Allen and Herbert right now before him.

He’s a good QB who hasn’t won a thing who needs a lot of things to go right around him.

I like Dak I hope we win with him and I’m optimistic about the future but I still have no idea what this thread is trying to say.

Something about a GOAT? :facepalm:

Of course your right but I have always put Dak in the old school grit class and that counts for something. Brady lives on Mt. Olympus but is he immortal?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes Tampa won with both of Chiefs starting tackles out. You play whats in front of you. Acknowledging the injury disclaimer i think we got experience and smarts now. If not this year next year is waving at us.
I don’t think that would’ve made a difference. Mahomes was horrible. Overthrows under throws. He’s the quarterback I expected him to be. We’re Super Bowl performance by any quarterbacks since Jared Goff