The goat, where does Prescott really rank

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Because God knows that winning and losing is all on the QB and nobody else bears any responsibility what so ever. That's why Marino sucked and didn't deserve any new.contracts and Dilfer should have received the largest contract ever because he won a Superbowl.

It's really that simple.o_O

I agree that Dak wasn’t to blame before..

At this price tag.. He’s getting blamed.. He can’t have his little bus driver games constantly and avoid blame at this point.

Its one thing to never show up against good teams when you’re making 400k a year or whatever it was.

40 million a year? It’s time to level up or leave.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

At this price tag.. He’s getting blamed.. He can’t have his little bus driver games constantly and avoid blame at this point.

Its one thing to never show up against good teams when you’re making 400k a year or whatever it was.

Absolutley the stakes should get higher, but not just for him for every player we have getting top 5 money at thier position, the coaches need to feel the heat also...I mean wouldnt it be nice if the GM was actually held accountable for the teams record....that would be so outside the norm...

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well doesn’t that mean we have to wait to see what happens. You can’t blame him for anything. That didn’t happen yet

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
let me prove it . He lost his starting center. He’s starting left tackle. He’s starting wide receiver. His starting Tight end , Elliot was on suspension on and off. And he still manage to have a winning season. With the word special-teams in defense. Mahomes had the world and he couldn’t even score a touchdown
If at the end of Daks career he finishes with 1 Regular Season MVP, 1 Super Bowl loss, and 1 Super Bowl win on his resume would you be upset with that?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ive seen nearly 5 years of him so it’s easy to project what he will be going forward.

Dak is a game manager and not a guy that’s going to go win us a game unless we’re playing a bottom feeder.
This is 100% fact as of right now.

Dak Prescott has NEVER lead the Cowboys to the playoffs unless his RB won the rushing title that year. Prove us wrong, Dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
D wins championships......bahahahahhahahahaha. Howd the bears D workout a few years back with Trubisky and that powerhouse offense the Bears were trotting out every year. Obviously having a top D is preferred, but having a HOF QB is the goal of every team.
Of course, but that's stating the obvious.

What you're missing is that when teams get deep in the playoffs, most of them have good/great QB's, so then it generally comes down to D.

This is simple stuff, Reid, you really look like a fool on this one w/ the baha thingie, might want to rethink that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

So he shows up. Offense does good. We lose because of defense. Then it's his fault. No losses allowed whatso ever...got it.:thumbup:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Absolutley the stakes should get higher, but not just for him for every player we have getting top 5 money at thier position, the coaches need to feel the heat also...I mean wouldnt it be nice if the GM was actually held accountable for the teams record....that would be so outside the norm...
No no no.no...only Dak and nobody but Dak...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ive seen nearly 5 years of him so it’s easy to project what he will be going forward.

Dak is a game manager and not a guy that’s going to go win us a game unless we’re playing a bottom feeder.
Yet in his first 4 years he had the highest number of come back wins than anybody else....hmmm...must have been a.super bus

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Of course, but that's stating the obvious.

What you're missing is that when teams get deep in the playoffs, most of them have good/great QB's, so then it generally comes down to D.

This is simple stuff, Reid, you really look like a fool on this one w/ the baha thingie, might want to rethink that.
REally? I look foolish? Going back to 2009, the sb winner has scored: 27,31,31,21,34,43, 28, 24,34,41, 13, 31 and 31 points.
So in the last 12 seasons, you could argue that 2 of those teams relied on the defense. Obviously, a team wins the games, but of those 12 scores, the defense was clearly not the thing that put them over the top.

Tell me some more how I a m foolish. Oh, I am sure you will, even though those numbers suggest otherwise.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Prove it wrong then.
....as you highlighted this in your post....this is what you agreed with 100%

"Dak is a game manager and not a guy that’s going to go win us a game unless we’re playing a bottom feeder."

so Dak has never beaten teams that are not bottom feeders...right? just giving you one more chance......

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Talk about tunnel vision. Come on stop it. He only had one solid team for one solid year and took us to the playoffs

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If at the end of Daks career he finishes with 1 Regular Season MVP, 1 Super Bowl loss, and 1 Super Bowl win on his resume would you be upset with that?
I’d be happy with one ring. With the Parity that the league wants that’s all you’re getting. Especially with our manager owner. So the answer is no .

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is 100% fact as of right now.

Dak Prescott has NEVER lead the Cowboys to the playoffs unless his RB won the rushing title that year. Prove us wrong, Dak.
No it’s not affect my cowboy brother. It’s an opinion. And right now it might be true. What’s wrong with being a gay manager. The great ones have done it and won rings