The huge Conundrum

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
but doesn't that make you think that there had to be or has to be something they found that is pretty incriminating.

So you think Zeke is guilty with out seeing a shred of evidence that the NFL refuses to share.

GIVE ME A BREAK ......... Zeke is better off without you as a fan anyway.

aikemirv

Reaction score
It's not a court. I don't need to see a video of him physically beating her much like I didn't need to see a video of Hardy beating his girlfriend. My sister in law once got a black eye from her piece of **** boyfriend. She said that he accidentally elbowed her but I had my own judgement on the situation. Years later after they split the truth came out.

So he is guilty because your sister - in- law got beat?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I'm not so naive to think these are choir boys. If your talent outweighs your problems then I'm all for it. That's how life works. There were no charges filed. The NFL shouldn't be carrying out year long witch hunts. Let the justice system do what they're supposed to do.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This smells of

"We need to prove him guilty of something so your orders are to find anything we can use in any way. Ignore anything that contradicts that."
:huh::huh::huh:
,,,,,,,sorry,friend! I've got a pretty good" between the lines" detector ,,, 1doe never remotely even hinted at what you are implying, I've also noticed your on a bit of a tear over what 'theranchsux' is posting, knowing what I know about bipolar disorder and schizophrenia( hey, yer' never alone with a schizophrenic / Ian hunter)
Are you off your medication or did you just feel like donning the hooded cloak of dickdom today? Seriously friend, half the time your a cool positive dude that's pretty enjoyable reading yet the other half your slinging empty haterade bottles in people's front yards, what's up bro? Your not the only fuzzed up fan over #21 getting benched/hosed.
Lighten up Francis

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The league shouldn't investigate any of these cases. It's not their job. Let the judicial system handle it and focus on football.

It's pandering. That's all it is. It's why October has turned into one long telethon for women's cancer.

Seriously bro!
Do you really think Bradshaw and the iron curtain defense of the 70's would take to the field in pink cleats back then? Hell no they wouldn't.
The ****'s of Hitlers Germany would make homosexuals sport pink stars or armbands before they got the concentration camps up and running,,, the sick ****s that cooked up the month long pink out on the N.F.L. are L.T.A.O. cuz they know the real deal,,, one week of pink towels and wristband's league wide? Sure,no problem, I'm all for saving the Ta-Ta's being a huge fan of them that I am,but the outside forces at work chipping on the stalwart pillar of Americana that is the NFL
ain't gonna stop till it's beyond recognition of what it once was.o_O

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So you think Zeke is guilty with out seeing a shred of evidence that the NFL refuses to share.

GIVE ME A BREAK ......... Zeke is better off without you as a fan anyway.
There's a reason why this is happening...something happened in Miami back if February something happened in July last year. He put himself in bad positions make bad decisions and was quick to use some physical force
So he is guilty because your sister - in- law got beat?
no he's not guilty obviously, he's liable. He's liable because 4 individuals who studied the cases and interviewed people sided that she was a victim of violence. OJ was not guilty in the court of law but was liable in the civil case.

Also watch how you talk to me and how you word ****! I think your being extremely insensitive and I don't think you would like it if someone beat you.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There's a reason why this is happening...something happened in Miami back if February something happened in July last year. He put himself in bad positions make bad decisions and was quick to use some physical force

no he's not guilty obviously, he's liable. He's liable because 4 individuals who studied the cases and interviewed people sided that she was a victim of violence. OJ was not guilty in the court of law but was liable in the civil case.

Also watch how you talk to me and how you word ****! I think your being extremely insensitive and I don't think you would like it if someone beat you.

What a load of crap.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
So you take one lie and that discredits everything that has happened. Apparently 4 different people who work for the NFL did a year long investigation and all came to the same conclusion. Look in the air and whistle away pal.

The girl is a proven liar, and the NFL has proven to have zero objectivity in matters such as this. Not sure how the Josh Brown affair doesn't prove to you that they simply can't be trusted to treat this matter fairly. Why would you trust the NFL to be just, and why would you or the NFL trust anything the girl has said? The only evidence they seem to have are some pictures where she shows bruising, but in light of everything else we've learned about her, why would you trust her version of what led to those bruises?

Zeke may be guilty, and if he is, 6 games isn't enough. But in no way should he be suspended if the only true evidence they have are some pictures from this girl claiming bruising from him, when her devious behavior otherwise shows that it's not farfetched at all that she fabricated the whole story. The more we hear about it, the more I'm confused as to why she isn't being investigated for extortion.

haleyrules

Reaction score
:huh::huh::huh:
,,,,,,,sorry,friend! I've got a pretty good" between the lines" detector ,,, 1doe never remotely even hinted at what you are implying, I've also noticed your on a bit of a tear over what 'theranchsux' is posting, knowing what I know about bipolar disorder and schizophrenia( hey, yer' never alone with a schizophrenic / Ian hunter)
Are you off your medication or did you just feel like donning the hooded cloak of dickdom today? Seriously friend, half the time your a cool positive dude that's pretty enjoyable reading yet the other half your slinging empty haterade bottles in people's front yards, what's up bro? Your not the only fuzzed up fan over #21 getting benched/hosed.
Lighten up Francis
:lmao::lmao::lmao::flagwave::grin::hammer::hammer:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Now listen, I am a diehard Cowboys fan. Born in 1980, growing up throughout my teen years and into my early twenties my favorite player was Emmitt Smith. Things where good and I fell in love with the running back position more so than the more popular QB position. Once Zeke was available to us last year I was praying the Cowboys would draft him and when they did I was ecstatic. I knew what he would bring to this team. Finally after waiting 15 years I had my guy again.....My dominate RB to root for over the next 10 years, maybe more.

All of a sudden this happens. Well, this happened over a year ago. We all kinda put it behind us because the police department declared there was not enough evidence to charge him but the NFL continued there investigation. I have to say that for the NFL to suspend Zeke it must have found something. Forget the Roger Goodell and Lisa Friel, the NFL is a billion dollar industry with with tons of resources and they literally took over a year to get all there information. You think Roger really wanted to piss of 2 of the top 4 from then Mount Rushmore of NFL owners? You think he isn't thinking about losing his cake $45 million a year job.

I turned my head the other way when this was all dismissed last August but how can you ignore a 6 game suspension people? I understand the NFL got a lot of backlash for the Ray Rice incident but doesn't that make you think that there had to be or has to be something they found that is pretty incriminating. Just think, if you where the one doing the investigation and you went and where interviewing people and finding out that this God of a football player did get rough with a female don't you think your stance would change a little? Would you be so defensive for Zeke?

I don't want this just as much as the next die hard Cowboys fan but I have morals and one of my biggest morals is never put your hands on a woman. Never! It pains me because I knew we found our "New Emmitt" but now I father two young boys who are getting into sports and I really don't want to encourage them to have Zeke be a favorite to them. It baffles me how people on here forget that these players are role models to our children and they need to be held accountable especially when something like this occurs. Have we all gone mad just because it's our Dallas Cowboys? Well, I haven't.

I have rooted for and will continue to root for our Cowboys through some of the most disturbing and tough times, I just can not have my number 1, or my childrens number 1 be a player who puts his hands on a woman. Now if Zeke could turn this huge negative into a positive even just a little bit that would be great and maybe I could then reconsider. He doesn't have to become the next Ray Rice in that sense, the cases differ anyways, but maybe just be a voice against such a terrible act would go a long ways to making things right.

Having said all that I am 100% against the NFL giving 6 games to Zeke and only one game to Josh Brown. How the hell could they justify this? You mean to tell me that the 4-5 days of Zeke was any worse than the 20+ incidents of Josh Brown. Hell, even Brown was arrested for domestic violence. If there should be a fight to get this suspension reduced then Jerry, Zeke and the Cowboys need to go after this using Josh Brown and Lisa Friel and the NFLs double standards. Yes, that is the Cowboys fan speaking inside me!

This has been the HARDEST time of my being a fan for 20+ years of the Dallas Cowboys. Never mind the loses, the catch, the retirements, the bad signings, the horrible coaches and coaching decisions ect. This, Zeke Elliott. I wanted Zeke to be the next Emmitt. The next great running back for this team and he still might just be that but right now I will stick by my morals and what is in the best interest of my family and children. I will be switching over to a new favorite position and a new favorite player for me and my children. Lets just say there's another guy on this team from the same draft who reminds me of another one of my all-time favorite players from another sport......last name Jeter.

tl;dr

aikemirv

Reaction score

He's not liable, because he has not been convicted in a civil case. And please, you brought up your sister-in-law like it has something remotely to do with this case. It does not and if it has a bearing on how you feel about this case then you have a biased view!

mkindred

Reaction score

Can you even entertain the possibility that the panel could have got it wrong?

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Please, where did you stand on Hardy. Your the most thick headed idiot on here.

You prove me correct. I could almost guarantee that if your over the age of 30 that you are divorced.

I could only get through 3 pages of this thread before my head exploded. How can you expect educated responses when you don't understand the difference between YOUR & YOU'RE???