The Jerry Sandusky Trial Thread *Sandusky Guilty - Post #93*

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
An interesting quirk in PA Law is that Sandusky will only spend 11 years in General Pop State Prison. He is 68 years old. If he survives until 79 he will be moved to a special facility for older prisoners. I had not heard of this before and I lived there for many years.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think it's unfair how the prison system goes out of their way to protect scum like Sandusky. Why should someone who prays on kids be protected? If pedophiles get into the General population and get murdered/beaten up/raped then so be it. I may be the only one who feels this way but if you molest/rape kids you don't deserve protection in prison and should get what's coming to you from other inmates who can't stand child abusers/molesters.

It's more irritating hearing that Sandusky might be protected considering how some at Penn State failed to protect the kids and save them from getting abused by Sandusky, but yet he gets to be protected, why?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4602470 said:
I think it's unfair how the prison system goes out of their way to protect scum like Sandusky. Why should someone who prays on kids be protected? If pedophiles get into the General population and get murdered/beaten up/raped then so be it. I may be the only one who feels this way but if you molest/rape kids you don't deserve protection in prison and should get what's coming to you from other inmates who can't stand child abusers/molesters.

It's more irritating hearing that Sandusky might be protected considering how some at Penn State failed to protect the kids and save them from getting abused by Sandusky, but yet he gets to be protected, why?

I know how you feel but we are better than the scum we put away. Personally, I think for rape, child molestation and murder, the death penalty i appropriate. Then we don't have to pay for or deal with this issue.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4602463 said:
An interesting quirk in PA Law is that Sandusky will only spend 11 years in General Pop State Prison. He is 68 years old. If he survives until 79 he will be moved to a special facility for older prisoners. I had not heard of this before and I lived there for many years.

11 years of hell for him, I'm sure.

I don't know how you can consider going to prison and having your liberties taken away "protection."

Just think about it -- every time you go out to grill on your deck, or hang out with your wife or girlfriend, he's sitting in an 8x10 with a cot eating three super-square meals a day, wearing the same jump suit day in and day out and never having freedom again -- ever -- on TOP of the fact that he's probably going to be subjected to beatings and prison rape for the 11 years that he's there before he gets moved to the old people prison.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;4602522 said:

I don't know how you can consider going to prison and having your liberties taken away "protection."

Just think about it -- every time you go out to grill on your deck, or hang out with your wife or girlfriend, he's sitting in an 8x10 with a cot eating three super-square meals a day, wearing the same jump suit day in and day out and never having freedom again -- ever -- on TOP of the fact that he's probably going to be subjected to beatings and prison rape for the 11 years that he's there before he gets moved to the old people prison.

I think he is referring to the gen pop and what is going to happen when he leaves there in 11 years. Not that his liberties are taken away.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4602524 said:
I think he is referring to the gen pop and what is going to happen when he leaves there in 11 years. Not that his liberties are taken away.

I know, I'm looking at the holistic approach.

He will never breathe free air again. He will die in a prison infirmary.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;4602537 said:
I know, I'm looking at the holistic approach.

He will never breathe free air again. He will die in a prison infirmary.

I wonder if he will try to off himself.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4602544 said:
I wonder if he will try to off himself.

I hope not, because that would be awful for his family, but he certainly seems to have the propensity for it since they've segregated him pre-sentencing.

His cell probably has nothing but a bed roll in it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
casmith07;4602522 said:

I'm talking about if they give him special treatment and try to keep him away from any inmates who want to do harm to him because they know that Child molesters are at the very bottom in prison society.

Now maybe I'm misunderstanding what the media is reporting but they make it sound like that is what's going to happen.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4602581 said:
He is on suicide watch.
Sandusky's mental and emotional outlook won't be helped out by this:
PRISON TARGET
Sandusky on suicide watch at jail where he heard harassing serenade
By Andrew Strickler Sunday, June 24, 2012

His last time behind bars, Sandusky was held alone in a cell in a special unit reserved for sexual offenders or people with mental illnesses, according to another inmate there last winter. The 22-year-old offender identified himself as Josh and asked that his surname not be used because he is embarrassed about his crime.

Other prisoners were barred from communicating directly with Sandusky, but they could see him. And when the lights went out, inmates serenaded the disgraced coach with a famous line from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.”

“At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,’ ” Josh said, adding that everyone knew who Sandusky was because inmates had access to television and newspapers. The jail can hold 349 inmates.

Read more: http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/06/24/062412-news-sandusky-folo-1-2/

Hoofbite

Reaction score
wittenacious;4602877 said:
Sandusky's mental and emotional outlook won't be helped out by this:
PRISON TARGET
Sandusky on suicide watch at jail where he heard harassing serenade
By Andrew Strickler Sunday, June 24, 2012

His last time behind bars, Sandusky was held alone in a cell in a special unit reserved for sexual offenders or people with mental illnesses, according to another inmate there last winter. The 22-year-old offender identified himself as Josh and asked that his surname not be used because he is embarrassed about his crime.

Other prisoners were barred from communicating directly with Sandusky, but they could see him. And when the lights went out, inmates serenaded the disgraced coach with a famous line from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.”

At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,’ ”Josh said, adding that everyone knew who Sandusky was because inmates had access to television and newspapers. The jail can hold 349 inmates.

Read more: new.cowboyszone.com/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=237719

It's gotta be horrifying to know that every day of the rest of your life is going to worse than the day before and eventually someone will kill you if they are given the chance.

He deserves every ounce of terror.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Rogah;4602377 said:
Well I asked you to give me some examples and you didn't, so all we have is an empty cliche.
You know what? If my son was, for example, the ball boy for a major college football program with a coaching staff with an absolutely stellar reputation for integrity on and off the field, and as ball boy he went on weekend road trips with the team, I wouldn't just assume "oh my Lord they're trying to molest him!"

BTW, part of the problem with this situation is that these children are not exactly coming from stable family situation. Not only is saying "parents wake up" a silly cliche, but it really doesn't even apply in this case.
I guess your children will never go to summer camp or school retreats or sleepovers at friends' houses.

Do you even know what a cliche is?

Anyway, Adam Walsh (John Walsh's son) was abducted and killed when my two boys were small, .. so yea, I guess maybe I was a little over protective of them while they were growing up, .. sue me. John Walsh's scenario scared the crap out of me.

And yes, they did spend the night at a friends house, but only if I knew the family very well and for a long time.

And I volunteered to go along to his Boy Scout camp just to make sure he was safe, .. I checked every public bathroom before they went in when we traveled. They were never out of our site on vacation.

And unless I knew the coach well, no way would one of my boys travel with a man I don't know just because he was a famous coach of a famous team.

When it came to my boys, even if it were a million to one odds that something might happen, .. I don't like those odds.

But like I said, the whole Adam Walsh thing impacted me greatlty.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4602879 said:
It's gotta be horrifying to know that every day of the rest of your life is going to worse than the day before and eventually someone will kill you if they are given the chance.

He deserves every ounce of terror.
You're right.

And that serenade -- Pink Floyd's "The Wall" -- the inmates were singing to Jerry ... that's pretty much the nicest thing he's likely ever going to hear addressed to him in his new surroundings.

Impossible for me to feel sorry for the lowlife.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
wittenacious;4602911 said:
You're right.

And that serenade -- Pink Floyd's "The Wall" -- the inmates were singing to Jerry ... that's pretty much the nicest thing he's likely ever going to hear addressed to him in his new surroundings.

Impossible for me to feel sorry for the lowlife.

I heard on the news that he told one of his victims that he would never be convicted. So it's hitting him really hard if he thought that he was going to get away with it for the rest of his life.

He deserves any emotional, mental, or physical abuse that he will get from inmates

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
casmith07;4602562 said:
I hope not, because that would be awful for his family, but he certainly seems to have the propensity for it since they've segregated him pre-sentencing.

His cell probably has nothing but a bed roll in it.

Yes, because after all. I am sure the families of the children that got molested by this POS for years and aren't dealing with the pain and visions for the rest of their lives.. I am sure there is nothing "awful" for them.

This guy should be in a hole. Just a deep dark hole with nothing, until he rots to death.

Who cares what his family thinks. This POS KNEW what he was doing and deserves nothing by misery. Unfortunately, his family will have misery too.

Welcome to the victim's world Sandusky family.

Trendnet

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4602882 said:

Anyway, Adam Walsh (John Walsh's son) was abducted and killed when my two boys were small, .. so yea, I guess maybe I was a little over protective of them while they were growing up, .. sue me. John Walsh's scenario scared the crap out of me.

And yes, they did spend the night at a friends house, but only if I knew the family very well and for a long time.

And I volunteered to go along to his Boy Scout camp just to make sure he was safe, .. I checked every public bathroom before they went in when we traveled. They were never out of our site on vacation.

And unless I knew the coach well, no way would one of my boys travel with a man I don't know just because he was a famous coach of a famous team.

When it came to my boys, even if it were a million to one odds that something might happen, .. I don't like those odds.

Just to tack onto this, a child is more likely to be molested by someone they know as opposed to a complete stranger.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score

I couldn't agree with all of this more. Well stated.

Kingsmith88

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4602882 said:

I do that now with my kids. It isn't odd, it is good parenting. I said to my wife, I would never allow our son to be alone with some guy I barely knew, even if he was somewhat famous. I find it hard to fathom the parents allowed him such unfettered access to some of these kids.