The Jerry Sandusky Trial Thread *Sandusky Guilty - Post #93*

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Let his suffering begin.

I was a little concerned since so many jurors had ties to PSU.

Kingsmith88

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4601749 said:
Let his suffering begin.

I was a little concerned since so many jurors had ties to PSU.

It would be almost impossible to build a jury in Centre County who weren't in some way.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Kingsmith88;4601753 said:
It would be almost impossible to build a jury in Centre County who weren't in some way.

Yea, you're right.

They now need to find out who else knew what, and when.

Kingsmith88

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4601756 said:
Yea, you're right.

They now need to find out who else knew what, and when.

They said on MSNBC that the second mile, PSU administrators, others who enabled him were all under investigation. The PA Governor was the Attorney General in 2008 and didn't push forward with the case so he may be under scrutiny.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Kingsmith88;4601757 said:
They said on MSNBC that the second mile, PSU administrators, others who enabled him were all under investigation. The PA Governor was the Attorney General in 2008 and didn't push forward with the case so he may be under scrutiny.

Kind of hard to imagine that his wife didn't know.

Plus his son was abused by Sandusky.

People knew.

Kingsmith88

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;4601725 said:
what 3 did he get found not guilty of?

One was the sexual assault Mcquery reported. Since he didn't actually see a sexual act. He was convicted on 2 counts from that testimony though.

Sorry 4 other counts on his testimony not 2

wittenacious

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4601764 said:

People knew.
I don't believe his wife knew nothing about her husband's pedophilia. Like you say, people knew. Just my gut feeling on the subject.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
wittenacious;4601768 said:
I don't believe his wife knew nothing about her husband's pedophilia. Like you say, people knew. Just my gut feeling on the subject.

that ***** looks more guilty than he does ..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4601764 said:

People knew.

Either she knew or didn't want to know and her mind went into denial.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Any chance Jerry Sandusky is put into the prison's general population ... whether initially, or integrated in like Jeffrey Dahmer was ... or do you think he will escape any added danger of that happening by being kept in segregation during the whole of his prison sentence?

Anybody know, or have an informed opinion about, what he'll most likely be facing on that front?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
wittenacious;4601772 said:
Any chance Jerry Sandusky is put into the prison's general population ... whether initially, or integrated in like Jeffrey Dahmer was ... or do you think he will escape any added danger of that happening by being kept in segregation during the whole of his prison sentence?

Anybody know, or have an informed opinion about, what he'll most likely be facing on that front?

No idea, and I don't know of anyone here familiar with the Pennsylvania justice system either.

Generally, though, people only get put into protective custody or segregation if they're a danger to themselves or others.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Can only pray he gets a couple of hours in general population.

That's all it should take.

Even the lowest of low in the prison system have a standard by which they live by.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4601779 said:
Can only pray he gets a couple of hours in general population.

That's all it should take.

Even the lowest of low in the prison system have a standard by which they live by.
Ain't that the truth? Sandusky will be on the very bottom rung of the lowest-of-the-low on the prisoner ladder and he'll be dealt with, sooner or later, I'm sure. And Jerry will NOT like it when it comes time to pay the piper.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I absolutely love that the trial was so quick. Show the evidence, convict them quickly and hang them.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
His Mug shot is on CNN right now. Not smiling or smirking now are you Jerry? They hate sickos like you in prison.

johnny utah

No, he will not be in general population. He will due all of his time in administrative segregation or in other words solitary. Ad seg is for "snitches", high profile inmates (which the sandusky freak is), ex gang members, and state witnessess.