The Jones’s are not catching enough heat for Kellen Moore

rambo2

Reaction score
So my hunch is right, some fans are going to be more content with the disappointment and frustration if we come up short again in playoffs cause we have a better team and coaching staff?

I’m just thinking now that we have become arguably true SB contenders , the disappointment could be even harsher than previous seasons when we weren’t certain we had a good enough team for more success.
I don't worry about it. I know they are good enough to win and I am excited about it. I love the whole process win or lose.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yaw is the oscillation due to gravity on a round in flight. You all is another concept and regionally created.
Yes sir. I test Ballistic Fragmentation Protection for APEL certification.

FYI...it's not just gravity that produces yaw. It can be variation or defects in projectiles and barrels, just for a couple examples.

I do wonder if people here using "ya'll" are actually IN these "regionally created" areas. Or if they are just lazy with their assertions and Elements Of Style.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. It’s definitely not the definition of “bandwagon”

2. I’ve been here since 09 and a fan since I could remember (93ish)

3. I WISH I could be a bandwagon fan
Don't let The Grand Poohbah Insulter get to you.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Lol, you should be happy where the team is today. They have the team contending and have as many championships as half of the entire league combined. This constant complaining is ridiculous.
It’s okay for people to bring up valid complaints.

To many people “settle”. High expectations are a good thing.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
There were some here that claimed Moore wasnt the problem and Dak was. Not sure if you were one of them. Y'all couldnt wait to see Moore with a "REAL QB".

Sorry not trying to call out anyone by name but my God. Some of you need to eat some crow. Big time.
I was a Kellen Moore fan, for sure. Still am. I still think he's one of the best OC's. When Moore was here, I blamed McCarthy for not developing a working relationship with Moore. As in, that was his job. But I also call balls and strikes. So, I'm willng to give McCarthy credit where it's due. He's done a fabulous job developing a relationship with Dak. And I think that has made the biggest difference.

I still like Kellen. But at this point, I like McCarthy even Moore.

ArtClink

Reaction score
With the improvement we’ve seen out of Dak Prescott in recent weeks and how he looks significantly better in this scheme it’s amazing to me that the Jones’s aren’t catching heat for forcing Kellen Moore on McCarthy.

Even with the “#1 offense” a year ago McCarthy had seen enough and sent Kellen Moore packing.

I didn’t realize how bad things were but the hand picked coordinator was just another poor coaching decision by the Jones’s that set this team back multiple years.

Dak’s command of the offense and his footwork are just night and day compared to where he was.
Why Jerry hired Kellen "The Hammer" Moore to be Dak's QB coach when he had zero experience. Then he gets promoted to be the O-coordinator lol. Yes, I will give Moore his due that he ran the offense to maximize stats, not necessarily win games and therein lies the problem.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't worry about it. I know they are good enough to win and I am excited about it. I love the whole process win or lose.
So regardless the results you’re never looking to make any changes if we don’t meet our goals or expectations?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is also okay to enjoy this team which is outstanding.
That’s all great. We all can enjoy. Not all fans have the will or capacity to make the critical decisions needed.

And that’s ok. Some fans just enjoy rolling with the flow with whatever the team provides .

There’s all types of fans just like we see when attending games . And there’s a place for them all.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
1. It’s definitely not the definition of “bandwagon”

2. I’ve been here since 09 and a fan since I could remember (93ish)

3. I WISH I could be a bandwagon fan
Right … a bandwagon fan isn’t a fan who complains or a chronic critic as they obviously are still following the team when they aren’t winning.

Bandwagon is a fan who’s only interested or follows the team when they’re winning.

I haven’t missed a Cowboy game for almost 60 years and been complaining and critical all the way while rooting our team on.

Being a Diehard fan means following your team even when they aren’t having success. But doesnt mean you follow with Blinders on.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How can you say we aren’t Super Bowl contenders?

We obviously are.

Are we the favorite? No.

But after San Francisco Dallas has to be on the short list of NFC teams.

Dallas is better than the Eagles in every aspect of the game.

Detroit will be a tough team to beat in the post season.
Until we actually beat the 49ers.....