Twitter: The Jones family has been on vacation this week during FA *confirmed*

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wow. You are right.

I wonder how the rest of the team feels about that, since his salary is a big reason why the team is pinching pennies right now.

you realize this is an old picture right? I believe its from either the 15 or 16 offseason.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Lol

I thought they couldn't win because they score less than their opponent. If the petulant whining of fans with higher standards mattered this team would never lose.

That's right because we're not happy with just making the playoffs we want super bowls but it seems like between fans like me, fans like you and the front office, only one of us have standards.

visionary

Reaction score
I've been a fan of this team since 1977. I moved to Texas because of this team. I know exactly what is or isn't. Get off your high and mighty horse. Sitting back on your couch proclaiming you know it all is beyond indignant, it's laughable.

I think Jerry made plenty of mistakes. But I think they have made great strides over the last few years. I still don't agree with all the decisions, but I can at least see why they are doing it. That was not always the case.

like is said

You go girl :thumbup:

#BlindFaith

J817

Reaction score
I already predicted the spectacle they'll put on at the draft. I think they’ll either trade up for a blue chip defender or we’ll draft Baker Mayfield.

As interesting a scenario that is, this would mean they would probably have to trade Prescott as well and I really doubt this FO is shrewd enough to do anything like that tbh.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I don't do personal insults, so if that's what you are seeking find someone else. I think the majority of people will on this board will agree with me that this FO shouldn't be on vacation and that the majority of people on vacation are intoxicated. have a good day
How was that a personal insult?

And most adults don't go on vacation to get drunk. I'd wager that most adults probably don't drink that much on vacation.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I've been a fan of this team since 1977. I moved to Texas because of this team. I know exactly what is or isn't. Get off your high and mighty horse. Sitting back on your couch proclaiming you know it all is beyond indignant, it's laughable.

I think Jerry made plenty of mistakes. But I think they have made great strides over the last few years. I still don't agree with all the decisions, but I can at least see why they are doing it. That was not always the case.

I did the same thing. I have been a fan since 83. I moved here and became a season ticket holder in 03.

Since you want to question my fandom.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Romo really chiseled his way in to the family portrait.

DYftNjwUMAAxUgQ.jpg:large

Pretty impressive.

Wonder if those are old jerrah granddaughters?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Romo really chiseled his way in to the family portrait.

DYftNjwUMAAxUgQ.jpg:large

Pretty impressive.

I wouldn't even feel comfortable being on that trip and if I went I damn sure wouldn't be in the portrait. On second thought I guess if I took the trip then I'm saying yes to everything on the trip. I couldn't go back into the lockerroom after this and look the other players in the eyes. Man Kraft doesn't treat Brady this good and I'm talking about Witten a position player. Man it's good to be a Cowboy, you get treated better than a guy whose won 6 sb and you've only won 2 playoff games. This is really embarrassing.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I did the same thing. I have been a fan since 83. I moved here and became a season ticket holder in 03.

Since you want to question my fandom.
I'm not on here losing my mind because someone's at a wedding. Or that we haven't overpaid for some FA. Or wishing the owner and GM would die in a plane crash.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't even feel comfortable being on that trip and if I went I damn sure wouldn't be in the portrait. On second thought I guess if I took the trip then I'm saying yes to everything on the trip. I couldn't go back into the lockerroom after this and look the other players in the eyes. Man Kraft doesn't treat Brady this good and I'm talking about Witten a position player. Man it's good to be a Cowboy, you get treated better than a guy whose won 6 sb and you've only won 2 playoff games. This is really embarrassing.

why? There was a whole group of guys that hung out all the time. Witten and Romo were close with Garrett and the jones family. Romo is close with stephens son.

and if you guys think this meant anything understand Garrett benched Romo for Dak during the season. So it meant nothing.

Haimerej

Reaction score
That's right because we're not happy with just making the playoffs we want super bowls but it seems like between fans like me, fans like you and the front office, only one of us have standards.

Having different standards isn't a lack of standards. It's odd to me that our disagreeing over whether or not they can conduct business from the Bahamas means I don't want them to win games.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Oh please, Brady called Kraft "his second father"

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anyone who was blind enough to "sing the praises" of Jerry or Garrett a year ago was an idiot
Then that's just about 90% of us on here..Not a fan of JG or JJ..but most of us were not unhappy with the progress nor the results...funny how fast we forget.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not on here losing my mind because someone's at a wedding. Or that we haven't overpaid for some FA. Or wishing the owner and GM would die in a plane crash.

and I have done none of those things.

as far as my fandom goes I bet through the years you have watched videos or looked at images I have posted on here countless times. I guarantee it. I am one of the few fans who doesnt rip fellow fans off and actually attends games and supports the team the ultimate way, buying tickets.

So unless you also are a ticket holder (not a scalper) and have spent thousands of hours Recording/editing and uploading videos for people who dont live in the market or missed a game or a play then dont question my fandom.

thinking about it now and looking back I would love to know the amount of time I have wasted in my life uploading cowboys videos for other fans. its got to be a ton. I used to record the world league games every week and then edit it down to only Drew Henson's passes and upload it for this site back in the day. Got grief then and am still getting it now. Questioning if I am a fan or not is pretty foolish on your part.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry is myopic..and Garrett has a process that unending lol..but the facts are,its march...and just a year and a half ago we were running over teams on the way to the playoffs. Last year we missed the post season by 1 win..THATS IT. With all the chaos going on,we just about made the playoffs. That's fairly remarkable if you think about all the obstacles..and distractions. Its not like the wheels fell off the bus lol...

BlindFaith

Reaction score
and I have done none of those things.

as far as my fandom goes I bet through the years you have watched videos or looked at images I have posted on here countless times. I guarantee it. I am one of the few fans who doesnt rip fellow fans off and actually attends games and supports the team the ultimate way, buying tickets.

So unless you also are a ticket holder (not a scalper) and have spent thousands of hours Recording/editing and uploading videos for people who dont live in the market or missed a game or a play then dont question my fandom.

thinking about it now and looking back I would love to know the amount of time I have wasted in my life uploading cowboys videos for other fans. its got to be a ton. I used to record the world league games every week and then edit it down to only Drew Henson's passes and upload it for this site back in the day. Got grief then and am still getting it now. Questioning if I am a fan or not is pretty foolish on your part.
My apologies theebs. You have contributed a lot. I just picked your post to reply to a much broader group of disgruntled fans. Not so much you specifically.

visionary

Reaction score
Then that's just about 90% of us on here..Not a fan of JG or JJ..but most of us were not unhappy with the progress nor the results...funny how fast we forget.

Buddy, 90% of this board was not a supporter of Jerry and Jason at this point last year

Were people hopeful that we might be a reasonably good team? Sure

When cowboys sign/ draft some players I'll talk about them and hope they do well and when the season starts I'll still watch the games hoping by some miracle the team is able to overcome the idiocy of Jerry and Garrett but ....

That is not the same thing as thinking they're doing a great job