FEATURED The life of online Cowboys fans

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope I haven't done that and you are are referring to someone else.
No, no, I was just responding to your post. I wasn't even referring to any particular poster, and I don't think of you as one of that type.

starfan1

Reaction score
Name me one member here who has posted something negative about Micah?
See TALENT speaks and shuts up all.....
Go back to week 1 game thread you’ll find some and give this fan base time they will turn on him as well

once he gets paid but I love me some Micah

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Who else.......LOL.....not surprising considering.

f471ebb6b71e5eb317cb768accb8c137.gif
Love that film.
Loved the book!

Haimerej

Reaction score
One of the benefits of sites like CowboysZone is the advantage it gives individuals to vent. Mental health is a vital element of everyday life. Pent-up frustration is stress. It is detrimental. Does not matter how small or large an individual feels irritation, disappointment, dissatisfaction, annoyance, resentment, anger. Etc, etc. All of it is negative. It is not good for any human being.

What is positive about venting is the release of pent-up frustration. Coping is a powerful aid for personal well-being. CowboysZone delivers in that area. And has done so for a long time.

Thanks CZ.

I get your point, letting things out is good. But letting out frustrations in a mental health setting doesn't usually result in getting called an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
...but I was so wrong!
Aren't we all?

You know what?
My New Years resolution this time is focusing more on enjoying the poster you are because I do enjoy reading your stuff sometimes.

I'm sorry buddy and I'm going to be a better guy in your direction from here on.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get your point, letting things out is good. But letting out frustrations in a mental health setting doesn't usually result in getting called an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about...
CowboysZone is an imperfect venue and members are within an informal, nonprofessional setting. It is what it is.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's probably because when you're in a mental health setting, you're surrounded by other idiots.
:grin:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I don't think it's THAT bad.

Maybe I'm good at ignoring what I need to.

Considering how the last couple have decades have gone, it's surprising that it's surprising to anyone that there's a few very unsatisfied customers.

this isnt just with Cowboys fans. Anything that is done anywhere in society, be it at the local public school, state govt, fed govt, how a TV show killed off someone, ANYTHING where someone had to make some decision, you are going to here a whole lot of "Online Experts," blasting said person that is actually tasked with making a decision. Everybody has an opinion and everybody is an expert.

The Cowboys and their fans are no different.

Haimerej

Reaction score
That's probably because when you're in a mental health setting, you're surrounded by other idiots.
:grin:

Reminds me of a saying- "it's easy to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by ducks." Sums up a good chunk of my professional career.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure it wasn't Reality's intention for this to turn into a bash Rocky thread, though to be honest, I'm surprised he didn't see it coming. lol Whatever the case, maybe we can make this the civility thread, if only to prove it can be done?
They can’t help themselves because I out them for what they are. Bottom feeders.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Name me one member here who has posted something negative about Micah?
See TALENT speaks and shuts up all.....
A good handful Pappy. Not going to call them out. Once they seen the kid perform, most, admitted to their negativity towards him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
CowboysZone is an imperfect venue and members are within an informal, nonprofessional setting. It is what it is.

It also has an ignore function, if you really don't want see any more of someone's nonsense.