The nerve is officially firing***merged***

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Any and every Jaylon thread ever created? I'm not going to go look at every thread for examples. If you want to see it so bad or prove me wrong, go find it yourself.

How about in this one thread? You made the claim. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. To be honest, it kind of sounds like you're lashing out at anyone who isn't as optimistic as you. Hence my comment on boths sides of the debate doing the same thing.

Hardline

Reaction score
Kind of funny that there is only a couple of pages on positive news of the nerve firing and all the posters-posing-as-doctors are missing in action from this thread. A nerve not firing headline would have generated 15 pages of 'I-told-you-so' and 'should-have-never-drafted-him' and 'another-wasted-2nd-rd-pick.'
There's still a chance that could happen.

Hardline

Reaction score
so your saying Stephan & Jerry just straight out lying as smoke screen for draft?
I was basically just kidding. But until the team acknowledges this it's a worthless tweet.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
How about in this one thread? You made the claim. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. To be honest, it kind of sounds like you're lashing out at anyone how isn't as optimistic as you. Hence my comment on boths sides of the debate doing the same thing.
Feel free to browse my history and see how optimistic I've been. I've been neutral and actually evaluating based on news. Apparently it's too much for everyone to evaluate based on what is known and what comes to light instead of where they initially dug their heels in at.

Reaction score
I was basically just kidding. But until the team acknowledges this it's a worthless tweet.
Jerry just talked about this at length at the pre-draft PC. As did Garrett.

I guess it's possible they are lying, but I tend to think they are not.

sideon

Reaction score
jerry just said in the pressor that it is not a given that he will play this year with a brace
I've tuned Jerry out at this point, his mind games have gotten old and it sounds like he's just countering Stephen.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Feel free to browse my history and see how optimistic I've been. I've been neutral and actually evaluating based on news. Apparently it's too much for everyone to evaluate based on what is known and what comes to light instead of where they initially dug their heels in at.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to question your stance on Jaylon. Just trying to see who these folks who want him to fail are. I've never seen one.

I didn't like the pick and would change it today if I could. Today's news is different, because it's a concrete example of improvement. But there have been plenty of articles with blatant speculation and a distinct lack of substance. It's perfectly reasonable not to put stock in them. It's perfectly reasonable, even, to not get your hopes up today. We still don't know if he'll ever have any more control over his foot that he does this very second. All we can do is cross our fingers. Some will be more eager than others to get their hopes up--and that's okay. Niether side should be bashing the other for that.