CFZ The NFL teaches another lesson this week

Nav22

Reaction score
this is an unfair attack on people in a personal way. There is solid reason to be down on the team and pessimistic at the moment. If you want to be a pom pom waver go ahead but dont call people who are more objective that you miserable people
and here are some laugh emojis for the pom pom wavers:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Enjoy your misery!

You're not more objective at all.

In fact, by pretending you know what will happen before it does, you're actually insanely unrealistic and delusional.

I can't wait for tonight's game. Today will be a great day.

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't excited like I am. That apparently includes you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You completely missed the point.

You can't play round robin with teams.
Team A beats team B
Team B beats team C
Therefore team A should beat team C
However many times team C beats team A
Sometimes its not only W or L. Browns stayed in the game and we messed in our pants.....after avowing angry revenge.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes its not only W or L. Browns stayed in the game and we messed in our pants.....after avowing angry revenge.
It was one game, a loss is a loss, no matter how it happened. Teams have good games teams have bad game.
This is still a good Dallas team.
If you want to be miserable and complain about what happened, go ahead.

I am ready for the next game.

ferrispata

Reaction score
You see it on our forum all the time. Fans look at the schedule and pick wins and losses. A bad loss means a team sucks. A big win makes a team unbeatable. Until the next week. The Cowboys looked unbeatable the first two weeks. Then the cards and niners had something to say about that.

So who had the browns winning today? The jets beating the e-girls? The chiefs struggling with the hapless broncos? The giants should have won in Buffalo tonight. Jalen Hurts now has more picks (7) than he had all of last year. None of us saw that right?

I have no idea what’s going to happen to our Cowboys tomorrow night against the chargers. But I can say nothing would surprise me. Whatever any of us think we know how things will turn out this year, we don’t know.

It‘s a long season. The Cowboys are still in the thick of everything. But I won’t buy any contender hype again until I see some grit and toughness from this team for a change.
I am just going to sit back and watch some Cowboys football and root hard for them like I always do, win or lose. Because that's what fans are supposed to do. Sure I will be disappointed at times, but that's the life of a fan. I don't have time or energy to continually complain about this player, that player, this draft pick, the draft pick we didn't make, this coach, that GM, etc. I save my energy for bashing the Eagles and the Commanders, the Giants, the 49ers, etc. the way it should be. Go Cowboys!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good points Bob, however,
That Cardinals loss is looking worse by the week
That loss was terrible the second it happened. They are a very bad team with no real future. They were one of the teams on the radar for going winless. And not only did we lose to them, they completely dominated us up front and we made Dobbs look like a very good QB. It will always be a terrible loss. Need to balance it out somehow and steal a game we might not should win.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That loss was terrible the second it happened. They are a very bad team with no real future. They were one of the teams on the radar for going winless. And not only did we lose to them, they completely dominated us up front and we made Dobbs look like a very good QB. It will always be a terrible loss. Need to balance it out somehow and steal a game we might not should win.
Well, according to many on here as of late. We will never ever win another game.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It was one game, a loss is a loss, no matter how it happened. Teams have good games teams have bad game.

The issue is, we have had good teams for the last years. We can't seem to make the step to be a great team, which is what we need to make a deep playoff run. Good isn't good enough. Unless you are content with having wild card wins as our ceiling.

And I'm not sure how good this Dallas team is honestly. Arizona dominating us up front all game. SF embarrassing us all night. Our only wins have came against Daniel Jones, Mac Jones and Garrett Wilson. The first 2 are garbage and the last one is playing somewhat well now. And at this point, that is our best win of the season. NYG and NE will be bottom of the league teams.

This next month will tell us how good this team is. Win tonight, and we somewhat righted the ship and move forward. Lose tonight in any fashion, it's time to question if this team has any future this season. Blowout loss tonight? Might be team to have a serious sitdown on the future of this core of players and coaches. A loss tonight would be 3 in 4 games.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Well, according to many on here as of late. We will never ever win another game.
We will for sure beat the Giants again at home and we own Washington no matter what. That is 3 wins.

Buffalo and Miami both on the road. Need to split those for sure. We did terrible against the East the last time we played them. Beat the Dolphins at home and lost the other 3. And this was when the East was still just the Pats.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
All these theories and hypothesises hold true whe you are competitive in your losses. But when you get blown out where 4th qtr doesnt even matter, we dont get to point to some 92 or 72 super bowl teams how they came back from losses. If Cowboys lost to 49ers on a last min FG, then hopes are still there, but when backups of 49ers are playing in 4th qtr, it is a totally different.

Bing

Reaction score
We are still a wildcard team, I dont think we are good as we were last year but I think one and done is still possible.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So the issue is only from one game? It was the first and only time?
Okay.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the issue is only from one game? It was the first and only time?
Okay.
Looking at this season as it happens. Can't do anything about the past.
I choose not to dwell and whine about the past. Not just football, but in life as well. I will not be consumed by it.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I am just going to sit back and watch some Cowboys football and root hard for them like I always do, win or lose. Because that's what fans are supposed to do. Sure I will be disappointed at times, but that's the life of a fan. I don't have time or energy to continually complain about this player, that player, this draft pick, the draft pick we didn't make, this coach, that GM, etc. I save my energy for bashing the Eagles and the Commanders, the Giants, the 49ers, etc. the way it should be. Go Cowboys!
Then don't complain and berate others who do choose to hold the Cowboys organization accountable for failure. Holding the franchise and owner accountable is the job of fans because no one else, not the yes men, not the local media, no one other than the fans will do that.

So, you can choose to be a fan how you wish to, but do not be a hypocrite and project your way onto others then berate them when they don't conform to it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then don't complain and berate others who do choose to hold the Cowboys organization accountable for failure. Holding the franchise and owner accountable is the job of fans because no one else, not the yes men, not the local media, no one other than the fans will do that.

So, you can choose to be a fan how you wish to, but do not be a hypocrite and project your way onto others then berate them when they don't conform to it.
Where did he berate anyone? He just stated what kind of fan he prefers to be.

ferrispata

Reaction score

I wasn't berating anyone. Just telling folks how this fan supports his team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking at this season as it happens. Can't do anything about the past.
I choose not to dwell and whine about the past. Not just football, but in life as well. I will not be consumed by it.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Lol.

Not dwelling and thats a mighty high horse you preach your life lessons from. On a sports message board designed for discussion. :rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Lol.

Not dwelling and thats a mighty high horse you preach your life lessons from. On a sports message board designed for discussion. :rolleyes:
There is discussion and there is whining. I see more of one than the other.
And another thing I learned in my life lessons….is not to be high on a horse…which I was not doing by my statement.