*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I think Garrett wants to be a head coach. I don't see him sitting in a Cowboys office somewhere. Just doesn't make sense in my mind. Hell, he could be the Giants coach this time next week.

Best case scenario, screw up the giants for a few years.

MikeB80

Reaction score
its going to be the same level of nonsense right up until the minute its over. All the odd decisions through all these years with Garrett here...right up until the second they part ways i guess.

rangers71

Reaction score
I think Garrett wants to be a head coach. I don't see him sitting in a Cowboys office somewhere. Just doesn't make sense in my mind. Hell, he could be the Giants coach this time next week.

Why the hell would he ever leave here? If given a front office spot he is here until he drops dead. If he coaches again he could be fired in a year.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Its gotten a bit much the these pasr few months with Garrett practically hijacking every discussion on the board

Seems like the only two things that get talked about here is Garrett and Prescott all season and all off season. They should change the name of this board to the Garrett Prescott board. 99% of all threads end up being about Garrett or Prescott other than the ones specifically started about them.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its going to be the same level of nonsense right up until the minute its over. All the odd decisions through all these years with Garrett here...right up until the second they part ways i guess.
I wonder if he will clap right after Jerry tells him they arent extending him

MikeB80

Reaction score
I wonder if he will clap right after Jerry tells him they arent extending him

Honestly I'm beginning to think he is going to get a huge sendoff with a press conference like a hero or something.

Parcells was like well...see ya later...took his bat and went home....Ware was kicked out and Romo was kicked out....Garrett is going to get the big conference.

amazing stuff.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Seems like the only two things that get talked about here is Garrett and Prescott all season and all off season. They should change the name of this board to the Garrett Prescott board. 99% of all threads end up being about Garrett or Prescott other than the ones specifically started about them.
...and with your post, you just spurred another round of Garrett/Dak posts...:thumbup:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Why the hell would he ever leave here? If given a front office spot he is here until he drops dead. If he coaches again he could be fired in a year.

Just what front office job is this? Is Jerry going to give him Stephen's job or McClay's job? Just what job are you people talking about?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure that Jerry can tell the difference between the fans, media and sports world laughing with him or laughing at him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly I beginning to think he is going to get a huge sendoff with a press conference like a hero or something.

Parcells was like well...see ya later...took his bat and went home....Ware was kicked out and Romo was kicked out....Garrett is going to get the big conference.

amazing stuff.
Maybe we get a montage of his playing days.

I remember there was a time he was known as " Just Throw High To Harper" after what his wife told him to do if he ever had to play. Seems fitting now

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This is so god **** stupid, it's unbelievable. I seriously don't know how much longer I can bear to follow this garbage organization.