*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

gmb1

Reaction score
At least we don't have to hear Jerrah's mouth for a while

Big_D

Reaction score
A Giant fan friend of mine just sent me a text wondering what the hell they're waiting for?? lol This delay is bizarre and makes no sense at all.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm telling y'all we will probably wait until the day after the Superbowl. Jerrah loves the show and attention. :laugh:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Lol @ “computer folks”

COMPUTER FOLKS
ImageDetail_1a49651a-53c1-4dc8-accc-0e9a1d067dfd_Large

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Wake up, this is a Garrett thread, I'm not turning it into one. Also my comment was making a point about ALL the threads here.
Calm down, buddy. I was just joking around...didn't mean to rile you up!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
even the media has had enough of the clowning.

This "reporter" is wanting to know when to make sure he's not on the way home when the word does come down. Have to let the media know so they can make their plans - get a life. Owners do what they do on their schedules not the media's.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This does feel like those few days after the 06 season ended in seattle. The difference is no one wanted parcells to leave and he didn't want to commit to another season and told the coaches to look for jobs. I remember it came out that he recommended to Jerry that he hire Gary Gibbs.

next thing you know, Jason Garrett's name came up and we were told Parcells approved of him or whatever. Then Parcells took his bat and retired to saratoga....of course he was the president in miami a year later.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
This does feel like those few days after the 06 season ended in seattle. The difference is no one wanted parcells to leave and he didn't want to commit to another season and told the coaches to look for jobs. I remember it came out that he recommended to Jerry that he hire Gary Gibbs.

next thing you know, Jason Garrett's name came up and we were told Parcells approved of him or whatever. Then Parcells took his bat and retired to saratoga....of course he was the president in miami a year later.

Jerry, who is very good at marketing (you could probably call him a genius at marketing) is not going to miss an opportunity to keep Dallas relevant in the news while his train wreck of a team sits home for the playoffs. We won’t be hearing anything of note unless it’s timed to pique as much interest as possible in a news cycle. This waiting game with a hold on leaking any information is absolutely deliberate for this reason imo. What info we do get will be leaked with a purpose and that purpose being keeping Jerry and the Cowboys in the news.