The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Snaggletooth;2362833 said:
I'ts also obvious you know a "great thread" when you see one.:rolleyes:

History, friend, history.

Pittman4Two is a legend on message boards all over the NFL and beyond.

TroyNJ

Reaction score
I hope to see you here Monday after our depleted team sends your bucs back to Tampa very humbled.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
TroyNJ;2362850 said:
I hope to see you here Monday after our depleted team sends your bucs back to Tampa very humbled.

I'll be here.

Don't you worry.

This is a statement game for our team. A must win.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362899 said:
I'll be here.

Don't you worry.

This is a statement game for our team. A must win.

IDK if it's a must win for yall. IDK if the cowboys defense will put up much of a fight. IDK if Brad Johnson life is safe with yall pass rush. But we will see how it plays out on sunday.

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362840 said:
History, friend, history.

Pittman4Two is a legend on message boards all over the NFL and beyond.

pittman4two stated Romo had a subpar game against St. Louis, so he is making stuff up. He also rates talent based on the number of advertisements a player has. He is going to have to do better than that to keep that "legend" status.

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362828 said:
I'd say he did pretty good.....

carmella.jpg

Could be a tranny! Anyways, it's sad when the only fun a person has in life is to go to other forums and trash them.

I've seen better class from the Rams. :lmao:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Snaggletooth;2362917 said:
pittman4two stated Romo had a subpar game against St. Louis, so he is making stuff up. He also rates talent based on the number of advertisements a player has. He is going to have to do better than that to keep that "legend" status.

You still don't get it do you?

DeadEagle

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2362914 said:
IDK if it's a must win for yall. IDK if the cowboys defense will put up much of a fight. IDK if Brad Johnson life is safe with yall pass rush. But we will see how it plays out on sunday.

Maybe so.

Yes, there are some off-field issues surrounding the team. The QB is hurt. You just got blown out on the road.

Teams with as much talent as the Cowboys usually come home and play well. And we don't usually play that well in Texas Stadium. This was a game that we pointed to as a "gauge game" early on as part of a tough stretch for us. Chicago, Green Bay, Denver, Carolina, Seattle and Dallas.

I wish Romo was playing and fully healthy. Really, I do. Best on best is what I live for.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362934 said:
Could be a tranny! Anyways, it's sad when the only fun a person has in life is to go to other forums and trash them.

There's no crying in football.....

to_crying.gif

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Oh that's a great comeback. Then why I have I seen top football coaches and players cry when they lose? Tom Brady, Peyton, to let some. Get a life loser.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:
Good evening my Cowboys fans friends,

i have no clue what im talking about, my name is ridiculous , comical, slightly homosexual in influence even.i took well over an hour of my day to come write uninformed reviews of my, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

hahah nothing personal your name just cracks me up every time i see it with your sig

:troll:

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Snaggletooth (if that's your real name),

The fact is that Romo's production was subpar. You can be as oblivious to that but you can't deny it.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
you better remove the pic with the thong. Not that I'm complaining, but this site is run like its "G" rated...

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Vintage;2363108 said:
you better remove the pic with the thong. Not that I'm complaining, but this site is run like its "G" rated...

Thanks, good to know.

Carmella Decesare. Google.

Despite what TO claims, Jeff has a hot wife.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2363096 said:
Snaggletooth (if that's your real name),

The fact is that Romo's production was subpar. You can be as oblivious to that but you can't deny it.

lmaooo dude are you serious . not with what you said just you being here in general and your name