The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362258 said:
Don't worry. If we beat you please don't go cry to your Mama. I know you still live with her but please don't cry on her chest. Oh, it's easy to bash a team that has lost their best players because that's the only way you sorry ****s can win.

Now get out: TROLL

Pittman42 has provided some amusement with his threads over the years.

Do you really think the Mods here would allow him to continue to post if they thought he was a TROLL?

Take it easy.....

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh, pittman4two. I'm always looking forward to your threads. It's even more funny when people take it serious...I love it! :laugh2:

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362258 said:
Don't worry. If we beat you please don't go cry to your Mama. I know you still live with her but please don't cry on her chest. Oh, it's easy to bash a team that has lost their best players because that's the only way you sorry ****s can win.

Now get out: TROLL

I haven't lived with my mother in three years. Don't judge me by my cover, champ.

I think we can win any game if we set our minds to it. Your team should feel the same. This team didn't win SB XXXIIIX by default by not having to play anyone.

Injuries happen when players get hurt. It's a fact that you need to deal with.

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:
After a subpar outing last week in St. Louis, Romo is probably looking to rebound against the Bucs. QUOTE]

Hey Pittman4Two, could you please give us Romos stats for this game. I would appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

RedskinNation

Reaction score
This guy is CLASSIC.

He hasnt visited the Commanders boards in awhile as we havent played the Bucs since last season.

I guess Gruden couldnt get Joe G to fit it in on the skedual. :)

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Snaggletooth;2362552 said:
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:
After a subpar outing last week in St. Louis, Romo is probably looking to rebound against the Bucs. QUOTE]

Hey Pittman4Two, could you please give us Romos stats for this game. I would appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

Sure, snaggletooth...

I believe you have many staticists here that could assist you, as I have read this board for several years. The internets have this information readily available at your fingertips.

[insertlinkhere]http://www.nflstats.com/nfceasterndivisionteams/dallascowboys/games/ramsvscowboys/qb/tonyromo.htm[/insertlinkhere]

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
As always, great job. Your astutity is beyond amazingness.

And ... as always ...

All our fan base belong to you.

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2362573 said:
Snaggletooth;2362552 said:
Sure, snaggletooth...

I believe you have many staticists here that could assist you,

[insertlinkhere]http://www.nflstats.com/nfceasterndivisionteams/dallascowboys/games/ramsvscowboys/qb/tonyromo.htm[/insertlinkhere]

Because your link doesn't work, it might be quicker if you can provide Romos stats for this game. Right now, I am not interested in the "many staticists" I can find. I got those already. I would just like to know Romos stats for the game against St. Louis.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Snaggletooth;2362674 said:
Because your link doesn't work, it might be quicker if you can provide Romos stats for this game. Right now, I am not interested in the "many staticists" I can find. I got those already. I would just like to know Romos stats for the game against St. Louis.

Don't let him wiggle out of this. You've got him right where you want him.

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
Ok, ok, ok, you can quit looking. Let me help you. You won't find any because he didn't play. Quick clue: When a player stays on the sideline wearing a cap for the entire game, that's usually a good sign he didn't play.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Snaggletooth;2362792 said:
Ok, ok, ok, you can quit looking. Let me help you. You won't find any because he didn't play. Quick clue: When a player stays on the sideline wearing a cap for the entire game, that's usually a good sign he didn't play.

Thanks for the update, Capt. Obvious.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Boysboy;2362338 said:
One thing's for sure-Garcia probably remembers TO making that homophobic comment about him a few years back.

IF the Bucs have a big lead in the 4th, do you think it's a possibility of Garcia talking Gruden into running up the score, just to rub it into TO?

but Garcia is gay, very effeminate (sp) allegedly

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Now, with Brad Johnson, there is a way to be successful.

First, you can't let a guy run for 160 yards and 3 TD's. I don't care how good your QB is, that's a big hill to climb back against. So, stop the run on defense.

Second, Johnson isn't going to throw any deep balls with any kind of effectiveness. Brad is about making the high percentage throws, hitting his targets in space and letting them make plays. So, don't ask the player to do things he can't do.

Third, you have a Pro Bowl RB in Marion Barber, use him. Control the clock, and grind out some yards with that massive OL. He's good. Real good. So, run the damn ball.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2362812 said:
but Garcia is gay, very effeminate (sp) allegedly

I'd say he did pretty good.....

carmella.jpg