CFZ The pressure is on the wrong people

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Its his toy...he bought it...with his own money...and he wants to call the shots on this deal.

Deal with it.

He puts talent on the field for the most part.

No organization runs a perfect ship...none of them have. Jerry has made some questionable contracts....but so have many other teams. He likes to pay his guys...and everyone should want a boss like that.

Im with Deieon Sanders on this one....this sport is about talent on the field...not culture. Dallas has put talent on the field.

Dallas issue has been with Playoff game planning and our coaches getting out schemed.

There's been no need to do some trailblazing QB switch unless the coaches, scouts and hired consultants inform the Jones's that Dak as a VERY detrimental flaw in his game that they think prevents Dak from excelling in Playoffs. Couch coaches screaming the guy has playoff yips aint gonna bring a QB switch.

Just deal with it
The Dallas football community and beyond has spent millions in support of this team and the owner has an obligation to put the best GM in charge and put together the beat roster possible. In response (post-Jimmy’s dynasty roster), Jerry defiantly makes all the football decisions, winning be damned. Jerry is giving all fans the finger.

ArtClink

Reaction score
At the end of the day no one on this board has any right or authority to tell Jerry how he wants to run his business, it is his 100% right to do as he sees fit. He can have all the fun in the world as it is ALL his to have. All of you haters also have the right to run your family business as you see fit. It’s really quite simple, stop watching, stop supporting, buy Jerry out Or just stay miserable.
I disagree. Jerry owes the fans to put together the best team AND organization possible in order to win in the post season.

rags747

Reaction score
What you have been taught has been ongoing for centuries. lol. Thanks for emphasizing that but it does not refute what I stated. In fact, your information underscores what I said.
Not sure what the lol is about, was not attempting to refute anything that you said. As far as OPM I find that most are debt averse.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thus, your logic is this:

A broken record is a broken record if something said is not a mutually agreed upon subject.

BUT

A broken record is not a broken record if something stated is held to a preset moral standard.

Sometimes, simple phrases mean simple things.
Nice try in changing the narrative. Positivity trumps negativity all the time. That’s my point. You’re arguing the opposite it seems. Strange.

rags747

Reaction score
I disagree. Jerry owes the fans to put together the best team AND organization possible in order to win in the post season.
Jerry owes it to his family to provide their best life ever, that he is accomplishing pretty dam well. The Cowboys are not a public company where he has to answer to his shareholders.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what the lol is about, was not attempting to refute anything that you said. As far as OPM I find that most are debt averse.
The 'lol' is your statement supporting my original comment, which I do not believe was your intent.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Can someone tell me which Organization or Organizations have provided flawless execution?

There are so many factors here that can be used as excuses....it would be like debating Dak stuff.

What does the Organization have to do in todays NFL?

1) Secure or chase a QB
2) Only sign sound contracts
3) Sound scouting department that has an eye for talent across the board
4) Secure or chase coaching talent
5) Have a strong analytics team with people that generate ideas

Im sure there are many other important things...

San Fran checks most of the dots....and guess what....they have no hardware. Its a super star QB and a heady coach back in the saddle....like Brady and Belicheck were.

I mean...the contract stuff doesnt matter if you have strong head coaching and good QB play.

I think Dallas needs to attempt to acquire a star head coach/OC. I think trying to find Mahomes is bad for fans and also hurts the Owners pockets wading through the down years looking for a QB. It could take years to find a stud. Id rather status quo than churn through QB's.
a829700a25ef0d14b08613a3d8dc215046fd09fe7be6d1e17905d9b3529f5084.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our almost three decade div playoff win draught is a broken record Jerry can fix but he’d rather mk all the decisions. Get over it.
I’ve been over it. Jerry’s going to do Jerry things no matter how much people complain. It’s the definition of insanity to keep on whining about it thinking it will change.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Jerry owes it to his family to provide their best life ever, that he is accomplishing pretty dam well. The Cowboys are not a public company where he has to answer to his shareholders.
Well, as a fan since the Staubach era, theres nothing I value more than 1) Jerrys family being extremely affluent, 2) Jerry owning the most valuable franchise, 3) watching Jerry play fantasy football with the toy train he bought. Way down the list as a longtime fan is making deep playoff runs. Just sayin’

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve been over it. Jerry’s going to do Jerry things no matter how much people complain. It’s the definition of insanity to keep on whining about it thinking it will change.
These guys are hilarious in my opinion.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice try in changing the narrative. Positivity trumps negativity all the time. That’s my point. You’re arguing the opposite it seems. Strange.
lol @ I changed the narrative. I corrected your false definition of the simple term 'broken record'.

broken record noun (link)​

: a damaged record that repeats part of a recording over and over again

Not sure how you interpret the actual definition but it does not meet what you determine to be exclusively, with a technically, should be a 'broken record'.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Thanks for the life lesson. Since youre all in, I suppose you have season tickets, have bought the new Kendrick jersey, and have donated to Jerry’s ******** account to support the building of the Jerry statue that dwarf the Landry statue?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol @ I changed the narrative. I corrected your false definition of the simple term 'broken record'.

broken record noun (link)​

: a damaged record that repeats part of a recording over and over again

Not sure how you interpret the actual definition but it does not meet what you determine to be exclusively, with a technically, should be a 'broken record'.
:facepalm: Hate on bro. Maybe all the whining will get Jerry to change. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.