Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zr3pt0H.gif

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dallas,.....you are arguing with a sedimentary rock.

The weird thing about some of these virtue signaler and Pollyannas is that they dictate if there is something that is "allowed" to be criticized and when they criticize this " entity" it doesn't qualify as " hating"

I'm not on any other social media site other than the CZ, but I imagine this must be "a thing" on their too........I wonder how Freud would have e classified this type of psychopathy?
I'm only on a couple other sports forums and while they are all similar in overall dynamic none of them have the anti negativity brigade element we have here. One might get thrashed for the details of their negative opinion but there is very little whining about it being "negative".

Whining about "negativity" is usually done by those that are either unable or unwilling to deal with hard truths. In spite of the puffed out chests and forward thrust jaws it usually comes from a place of weakness and insecurity. In my experience anyways.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm only on a couple other sports forums and while they are all similar in overall dynamic none of them have the anti negativity brigade element we have here. One might get thrashed for the details of their negative opinion but there is very little whining about it being "negative".

Whining about "negativity" is usually done by those that are either unable or unwilling to deal with hard truths. In spite of the puffed out chests and forward thrust jaws it usually comes from a place of weakness and insecurity. In my experience anyways.
Yep. Total weakness.

Personal insults and attacks are an attempt to discredit the messenger cause they don’t like and can’t argue the message.

Bagman

Reaction score
The pressure is on the wrong people in the Cowboys organization. Healthy organizations hold the people at the top accountable for results. If they don’t get the results desired they are replaced. Not in Big D.

Here the owner holds mid and low-level people accountable for mistakes made at the top. It’s completely dysfunctional. Here’s the undeniable truth of all healthy organizations: If the people at the top are not held accountable, you can have no accountability anywhere else in that organization. This the foundational flaw that makes all of this 28 year playoff drought so maddening.

I‘m all for putting pressure on coaches and players to perform at the highest level with focus, discipline and execution. Those men are professionals. Good leaders hold everyone accountable for results. But if they themselves are not accountable while the mid and lower level people are, it creates an organizational cancer that left unaddressed just festers.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan I want this team to win every game every year including this year. But I also have to be honest when I look at this organization and think, “Will this year be any different?” I just can’t say “yes” until something changes. I will happily be wrong if a miracle happens.
I've been saying this for years. Jerry and Stephen enjoy all the perks of being the owners/GM's of this franchise with NONE of the pressure and responsibility of producing a winning product. It's like a Twilight Zone episode.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years. Jerry and Stephen enjoy all the perks of being the owners/GM's of this franchise with NONE of the pressure and responsibility of producing a winning product. It's like a Twilight Zone episode.
And apparently it’s beyond the fans cumulative power to force them to change .

kskboys

Reaction score
The pressure is on the wrong people in the Cowboys organization. Healthy organizations hold the people at the top accountable for results. If they don’t get the results desired they are replaced. Not in Big D.

Here the owner holds mid and low-level people accountable for mistakes made at the top. It’s completely dysfunctional. Here’s the undeniable truth of all healthy organizations: If the people at the top are not held accountable, you can have no accountability anywhere else in that organization. This the foundational flaw that makes all of this 28 year playoff drought so maddening.

I‘m all for putting pressure on coaches and players to perform at the highest level with focus, discipline and execution. Those men are professionals. Good leaders hold everyone accountable for results. But if they themselves are not accountable while the mid and lower level people are, it creates an organizational cancer that left unaddressed just festers.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan I want this team to win every game every year including this year. But I also have to be honest when I look at this organization and think, “Will this year be any different?” I just can’t say “yes” until something changes. I will happily be wrong if a miracle happens.
Yup. Always has been since Jerry took over as GM.

CWR

Reaction score

You would think we'd be due for a miracle every 30 years or so.

rags747

Reaction score
It’s Great to be King, most here are just upset that they are merely pawns/sheep on Jerry’s chessboard. Host up your tribute to King Jerry. Baaaaa, Baaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.