The Question on First Take today was. "Is Dak an already an All Time Great Cowboys QB?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These people think they're slick. So when Dak plays bad.....they insult him and make segments about it. When he's playing well now they want to compare him to past QB greats so he can get insulted again.Comparing the Staubach and AIkman's WHOLE Careers to Dak's through 7 years is just nasty work.
Here he comes to save the day.

Flamma

Reaction score
This show needs to be cancelled for asking something so damm stupid
I don't even think he's better than Romo or Danny White. I know he plays good quite often. What I want to see is last minute comeback wins. Like we see from our past Cowboys QBs. The Dak Cowboys given the opportunity seem to fall short more often than not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't even think he's better than Romo or Danny White. I know he plays good quite often. What I want to see is last minute comeback wins. Like we see from our past Cowboys QBs. The Dak Cowboys given the opportunity seem to fall short more often than not.
He for sure is better than Romo. I can't say about Danny White. Before my time.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
One thing about this argument is that it is actually difficult to make a top ten list for quarterbacks for the Dallas Cowboys.

Without ranking them, in chronological order I can think of Don Meredith, Craig Morton, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, and Dak Prescott.

That's 7. So whose career accomplishments as Cowboys QB would fill the 8, 9, and 10 spots? Eddie LeBaron maybe for leading them as an expansion team. But then who? Do we call Steve Pelluer or Quincy Carter a top ten QB in Cowboys lore? Steve Beurlein? Jason Garrett? Drew Bledsoe????

Just something interesting to think about.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Yes, yes he is. He is better than any other QB that has played for the Cowboys. Problem is, there are some that won't give him any respect. Name one other QB that has played for the Cowboys that are better than Dak. You can't.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know stats don't matter much but as a fan of both Romo and Dak, I give the edge to Romo based on his numbers. And Romo did so on some less talented teams Dak has had too.
Dak has never had a team as good as 2007….future hall of famers and all pros on that team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has never had a team as good as 2007….future hall of famers and all pros on that team.

Dak does not need all pros. If you really watch his game, he carries the team on his back. Show some respect for crying out loud!

eromeopolk

Reaction score

No way! Staubach the all time Captain America, and Aikman, Robo Cop, are on a level by themselves. Staubach on the throne and Aikman on his right hand of power and authority as Dallas Cowboy QB Legends.

Meredith, White, and Morton took Cowboy teams to championship games and a Super Bowl. So the are the prophets crying out in the wilderness.

Dak and Romo are above the other mess that Jerry Dumbo GM Jones turned the QB position into but are not all time Cowboy greats at any position let alone QB. They are the false prophets banished from the Kingdom and have kept leading my Dallas Cowboys fans astray to worship false gods of the Arlington Jonesboys.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

It was a layup “question“ so they can scream and yell negatively about Dak. If you haven’t noticed, that’s Stephen A.’s trusted formula. The show producers know how to stir the pot.

starfan1

Reaction score
Quincy
Hutch
Henson
Roger
Troy
white
Dandy Don
Romo
Dak
Morton

just kidding bout top 3 :laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes, yes he is. He is better than any other QB that has played for the Cowboys. Problem is, there are some that won't give him any respect. Name one other QB that has played for the Cowboys that are better than Dak. You can't.
We already have, where ya been?